Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks Womens Red and Rose nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New year, new music. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop modern furniture and decor Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Three new members of the Echo family Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now

Customer reviews

10,071
AmazonBasics 11.6-Inch Laptop Sleeve
Size: 11.6 Inch|Style: 1-Pack|Color: Black|Change

on August 26, 2016
So happy with this purchase, this is a pretty good laptop sleeve! The size is great, it is not too big or too small, just fits like a glove. The material of the case is nice, well made, slim but protective. It's thin enough to put in my suitcases to give the computer a little extra protection and to protect it from scratches when I am traveling. Meanwhile the color exactly as pictured. Good product, I would recommend it to everyone and might order again!
22 comments| 308 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on November 30, 2016
The 14-inch sleeve is a perfect fit for the new MacBook Pro 15 w/Touchbar (Late 2016). I was looking for a neoprene sleeve that would fit snug around the now smaller in size 15-inch MacBook Pro. This is the solution. Fits like it was made for it, no slop side-to-side or top-to-bottom. It is a good quality case with a well constructed body, decent padding on the sides and a excellent zipper.
review image
88 comments| 140 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on July 31, 2015
This sleeve is awesome for the price. I was looking for a sleeve to fit my new XPS 13 9343 and was having trouble because it has a 13.3 inch screen but is only a 12 inch in size due to the infinity display. It seemed that most 13 inch laptop sleeves would have an extra inch length wise and I didn't want the laptop to be loose inside the sleeve.

A few reviews mentioned that the XPS 13 did fit for them but there were no pictures for me too look at. I took a chance by purchasing the 11.6 inch sleeve for it and put the laptop in for the first time just now and it fits like a glove! It fits perfectly inside the sleeve with no room to move around, which is what I like.

The case itself has decent soft padding with a sleek black look, with "Amazon basics" labeled on one side. I love Amazon so I don't like showing off their products :)

The only thing is that when you zip up the sleeve with the XPS 13 inside, you have to be careful zipping around the corners because they stick out a little bit, but once you have it zipped up, the laptop sleeve fits it perfectly and the laptop sits nice and snug.
review imagereview imagereview imagereview image
99 comments| 170 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on May 17, 2015
I bought the 11.6" for my ASUS C201 (C201PA-DS01 to be exact). The ASUS C201 is pretty thin (0.7") so this case does not fit as snug as I would have hoped. This case is about 1" too "deep". Leaving the foam insert that comes with the case keeps my ASUS snug, but also makes it all a bit thicker. (~1.5")

There is a soft neoprene feel to the outside of the case and soft material on the inside. It will do a fine job of protecting your laptop from sharp things during transport, but wouldn't drop test it.

Considering the price and quality of the case, I think I got a good deal and would buy it again. If a snug fit is required, consider the Thule Gauntlet Envelope Case. I did not get to test fit it, but I saw this at my local FRYs electronics (COI near Los Angeles) for $20.
on December 10, 2016
Nice construction. However, this AmazonBasics 11.6 inch laptop sleeve's internal dimensions are listed as 11.75" x 0.4" x 8.5", and my Lenovo tablet's dimensions are 11.5" x 0.35" x 8.3". The sleeve's corners are too rounded, so it will not zip closed with tablet inside.
on April 12, 2016
I was searching for cases for my 12" macbook and was getting frustrated that the majority of them were around $30-50+. I really didn't want to spend a bunch but still wanted something of decent quality. Found this and it's great! Simple, protective, and perfect for transporting my laptop. Even though it says 11.6" my 12" macbook fits nicely. Super happy with this purchase.
on September 22, 2015
This fits the MacBook Pro w/Retina 13 inch laptop just about perfect!! There is some slight wiggle room around the edge - maybe 1/4 inch, but it's compensated with a built-in lip that prevents the laptop from getting scratched by the zipper. We also have a Speck hard case on the MacBook. So far, we are very pleased! We were worried that the computer would slide around in the sleeve or the zipper would rub against it. The quality appears to be very nice, stitching well done, zipper sturdy, Amazon logo not cheesy! Very happy we decided on this one - always very satisfied with Amazon products!
on May 11, 2016
This laptop case far exceeded my expectations. It is great quality and fit according to the guidelines on the website. The construction is that of a case that is much higher in cost. The stiching is invisible and the zipper works smoothly.

I am using it to protect a laptop that my job provided me, so it's extremely important that this case keep the device in pristine condition. I am quite pleased with it and have a much higher level of confidence in Amazon Basic products. In addition the price could not be any better.

For all of those that think there is a catch, there isn't. This a great product at a great price.

You did good Amazon.
on March 27, 2017
Only just received this item the other day, so can't yet speak to its durability, but it's inexpensive and fits my Latitude 7370. Odd size laptop - 13.3" screen with thin bezels. I spent some time tearing up a store and couldn't find anything that was small that it would squeeze into, only larger ones where it flopped around. For $8, this one is a winner. Zipper seems good. Pouch itself seems as good as a $20-25 unit you'd find at a Big Buy store. I'll come back and cry if the zipper breaks one day.
on February 25, 2016
I use this with a small chromebook. Exactly what I was looking for. Affordable option as long as you're not a name-brand kind of person who'd be turned off by the Amazon logo on your case.

It seems like it offers pretty minimal protection, which is really what you would expect from a small case. Protection from scratches and minor impacts, but it's not going to help you if you smash the thing or hit it too hard. The material is just stretchy enough to make it easier to get your machine in, which is perfect for my laptop because it helps with a tighter fit and it's not baggy, nor is the laptop wiggling around inside. The material and seams appear to be strong enough to stand up to some wear and tear too.