Metallica Shop Outdoor Deals on Amazon Workplace Solutions Best of the Year Amazon Fashion nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Electronics Holiday Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Luxury Beauty Gift Sets Gifts for Him Get up to $100 back on House Cleaning services RestaurantPV RestaurantPV RestaurantPV  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis

Size: 11.6 Inch|Color: Black|Change

Showing 1-10 of 7,105 reviews(verified purchases). Show all reviews
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon August 26, 2016
So happy with this purchase, this is a pretty good laptop sleeve! The size is great, it is not too big or too small, just fits like a glove. The material of the case is nice, well made, slim but protective. It's thin enough to put in my suitcases to give the computer a little extra protection and to protect it from scratches when I am traveling. Meanwhile the color exactly as pictured. Good product, I would recommend it to everyone and might order again!
0Comment| 258 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 12, 2014
Recently, I spent my hard earned money on a 13.3" Macbook Pro Mid 2012. I like to take care of my personal belongings, and this $1000 piece of machinery was no exception. So this began my search for a laptop sleeve. Wandering my local general stores (Wal-Mart, Target, Best Buy, etc.) I noticed a cheap laptop sleeve (as in cheap quality) was nearly $16! I was like HECK NO! So I jumped on Amazon (btw amazon is the best shoutout to all the hard workers running this website and service) and searched a laptop sleeve. After approximately 9.24 seconds of searching I came across this gem. COULD IT BE?!?? An affordable, durable, and classy laptop sleeve for under $10. Being the educated consumer I started to read reviews. I came across a few that said: Laptop Didn't Fit. This was it, this was the end, I built it all up to let myself down. But being the poor High-School student I am, I pocketed some of my parents lunch money and ordered it. When it got here I opened the package. You know the scene in Star Wars when Darth Vader removed his mask? That's what it was like, shocking, but beautiful. I unboxed it and immediately took my laptop out of my backpack (which was stored in a nice soft tee-shirt previous to this sleeve purchase) and tried to slip it in the case. Wow. The sleeve fit like a glove.

If you have a 13.3" Macbook Pro Mid 2012, I highly recommend this product. It protects your laptop very well and snug. No other sleeve is as affordable, fashionable, and durable as this one.
review image review image review image
1414 comments| 491 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 31, 2015
This sleeve is awesome for the price. I was looking for a sleeve to fit my new XPS 13 9343 and was having trouble because it has a 13.3 inch screen but is only a 12 inch in size due to the infinity display. It seemed that most 13 inch laptop sleeves would have an extra inch length wise and I didn't want the laptop to be loose inside the sleeve.

A few reviews mentioned that the XPS 13 did fit for them but there were no pictures for me too look at. I took a chance by purchasing the 11.6 inch sleeve for it and put the laptop in for the first time just now and it fits like a glove! It fits perfectly inside the sleeve with no room to move around, which is what I like.

The case itself has decent soft padding with a sleek black look, with "Amazon basics" labeled on one side. I love Amazon so I don't like showing off their products :)

The only thing is that when you zip up the sleeve with the XPS 13 inside, you have to be careful zipping around the corners because they stick out a little bit, but once you have it zipped up, the laptop sleeve fits it perfectly and the laptop sits nice and snug.
review image review image review image review image
11 comment| 68 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 29, 2014
I was concerned that my Dell Latitude (E6430) measuring 18.875" x 9.5" x 1.3125" would not fit in this sleeve. I was only concerned about the height of my laptop based on the advertised dimension of the sleeve. So, I submitted a question about that and received several helpful comments that it should work without a problem. Great guidance, thanks for the responses on this, very helpful.

So, my laptop fits in the sleeve, the sleeve fits in my messenger bag and provides the necessary protection that I was looking for. In fact it fits so well in my SERBAGS Military Style Messenger bag that it looks it is part of the bag (see photo). I can even leave the sleeve unzipped for quick extraction/insertion of the laptop.

I'm happy with the quality and functionality of this product.
review image review image
44 comments| 71 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 11, 2015
I have a Microsoft Surface Pro 4 with the Type Cover. I own both the 13.3" and the 11.6" AmazonBasics sleeves (for other computers).

The 11.6" sleeve fits the Surface Pro 4 with keyboard and pen attached, and it's only a tiny bit snug, it definitely works.

I prefer using the 13.3" sleeve, however, because 1) I can more quickly remove or insert the Surface, 2) there is ample space for the power adapter and cord without stretching out the sleeve, 3) there is extra space for a few pages of paper, like when going to a meeting, 4) I can grab or pinch the top of the sleeve to carry the Surface without the pressure of my fingers endangering the Surface itself, and 5) I suspect there is better corner protection because the extra size allows the neoprene corners to crumple or fold inwards a bit on contact when dropped (not tested). However, with the 13.3" sleeve, be aware that the Surface does slip around a bit on the inside of the sleeve.

The main negative of this AmazonBasics sleeve is that there is no extra corner protection. I almost gave it four stars because of this, but overall the low price makes it a five-star. If Amazon were to add a little rubber or some extra neoprene to the corners, if only to the bottom corners, it would be perfect. If you're really worried about this, the 13.3" sleeve is just big enough that you could glue or sew some extra protection into the bottom two corners for the sake of the Surface Pro, but I haven't done this.

For the Surface Pro 4, the main question is whether you want a perfect slightly-snug fit with the keyboard and pen attached (get the 11.6") or if you want some extra space, like for the power adapter (get the 13.3").
on June 1, 2015
BETTER THAN NOTHING, But not as good as the CASE LOGIC: ELS-111 11" Chromebook/Surface 3 Sleeve. Fits the MacAir 11.6" perfect. The Amazon sleeve is simply neoprene, which snags and has so much friction, it doesn't easily slide in/out of my backpack. The Amazon quality is decent, but looks like a beer can cozy (koozie) compared to the CASE LOGIC. The CASE LOGIC IS "NOT" just NEOPRENE! It is highly protective, light, low density foam encased in canvas. It's more durable and slide in and out of my backpack better. Also the CASE LOGIC opens on two sides not just a slit on one side like the Amazon.

(I bought both, and tried to return the AmazonBasics, yet Amazon was going to charge me $8.34 to send it back.. so i am keeping it.. Don't waste your time.. Don't make my mistake, buy the CASE LOGIC ELS-111 11" (note: last photo of Case Logic sleeve)
review image review image review image review image review image
on February 19, 2015
First of all, Amazon is super quick. I just ordered this yesterday and when I got home today, it's already waiting on my front door (2-day prime shipping). Wow, I'm afraid of getting spoiled. Now, on to the product.

This is by far the best fitting sleeve I can get for my Lenovo ThinkPad x140e. I needed something that I could throw in my tote bag, backpack or whatever sack I'm lugging for the day for school or work that would not be too bulky or take up too much space. I don't need to have accessories with it so I'd rather not have a laptop bag. The fit is snug but not too tight. The zipper needs to be pulled a little at the end but given enough time I think the material would have stretched enough so it wouldn't be a struggle. Overall, I'm very happy with the sleeve and it's very good value for the quality.
review image review image review image
on January 9, 2015
Very basic, functional, and at a great price.

*******HOWEVER:
Having now owned both this and the almost identical Case Logic 13/3 inch laptop sleeve; I must admit I'd pay the extra for the Case Logic. It seemed to provide better protection with a slightly thicker material lining the protective sleeve.
on July 28, 2016
I recently bought a Macbook Air 13" inch 2011 model, and I needed something to protect this expensive piece of tech. I was looking on amazon for a computer that was flexible, but sturdy enough, had a nice color to it, and would fit my computer like a glove. I had to go to amazon basics for the sleeve. This was a affordable puzzle piece to my computer to make sure it protects scratches and other damages. I'm happy to say this was worth the price. It fit with no struggle. Has a nice texture to it, and most importantly, protects my computer
Shipping was 2 days (with prime)

It would mean a lot if you could leave a thumbs up if this review helped you. Thanks for your time.
review image review image review image review image
on July 12, 2015
I got this for my early 2015 MacBook Pro retina 13". It's fits great! Barely even moves. I also put a hard case on my MacBook and it fits nice and snug inside the sleeve with little to no movement. It slides in and out really easy. The sleeve is very well padded and does not feel cheap.
review image