Industrial Deals HPC Magazine Deals Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide Limited time offer Handmade Last Minute Gifts Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon JCVJ JCVJ JCVJ  All-new Echo Save $10 on Fire 7. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now HTL17_gno

AmazonBasics 11.6-Inch Laptop Sleeve
Size: 11.6 Inch|Style: 1-Pack|Color: Black|Change

on August 26, 2016
So happy with this purchase, this is a pretty good laptop sleeve! The size is great, it is not too big or too small, just fits like a glove. The material of the case is nice, well made, slim but protective. It's thin enough to put in my suitcases to give the computer a little extra protection and to protect it from scratches when I am traveling. Meanwhile the color exactly as pictured. Good product, I would recommend it to everyone and might order again!
22 comments| 305 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on November 30, 2016
The 14-inch sleeve is a perfect fit for the new MacBook Pro 15 w/Touchbar (Late 2016). I was looking for a neoprene sleeve that would fit snug around the now smaller in size 15-inch MacBook Pro. This is the solution. Fits like it was made for it, no slop side-to-side or top-to-bottom. It is a good quality case with a well constructed body, decent padding on the sides and a excellent zipper.
review image
88 comments| 130 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on July 31, 2015
This sleeve is awesome for the price. I was looking for a sleeve to fit my new XPS 13 9343 and was having trouble because it has a 13.3 inch screen but is only a 12 inch in size due to the infinity display. It seemed that most 13 inch laptop sleeves would have an extra inch length wise and I didn't want the laptop to be loose inside the sleeve.

A few reviews mentioned that the XPS 13 did fit for them but there were no pictures for me too look at. I took a chance by purchasing the 11.6 inch sleeve for it and put the laptop in for the first time just now and it fits like a glove! It fits perfectly inside the sleeve with no room to move around, which is what I like.

The case itself has decent soft padding with a sleek black look, with "Amazon basics" labeled on one side. I love Amazon so I don't like showing off their products :)

The only thing is that when you zip up the sleeve with the XPS 13 inside, you have to be careful zipping around the corners because they stick out a little bit, but once you have it zipped up, the laptop sleeve fits it perfectly and the laptop sits nice and snug.
review image review image review image review image
88 comments| 162 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on April 6, 2015
I bought this case for my new Nvidia Shield Tablet but it did not fit. I did not even think to look at the physical dimensions of the case, I just was thinking that it is a case for 8 inch tablets and my Shield Tablet is an 8 inch tablet. When it would not go in to the case it then hit me that my table is not a standard tablet, it has two rather large forward facing stereo speakers, one on each side of the 8 inch screen which makes it quite a bit longer than a regular tablet. All was not lost however as my previous tablet an EVGA Tegra Note 7 fit perfectly inside, I had just gotten a replacement Note 7 after an RMA from EVGA and I guess because of all the GPU's and mother boards I have purchased from them they sent me a brand new tablet instead of a refurbished model. After getting the Shield Tablet I decided to give the new Tegra Note 7 to my Son so I just included this new AmazonBasics Tablet Sleeve as well.

This Tablet Sleeve is the second AmazonBasics product I have purchased, the other is a 4amp two port car charger that I use with my Samsung Note 4 and my Shield Tablet. So far all of these items have been very well made and very reasonably priced. I am not sure what fabric is used for the Tablet Sleeve but it is heavy duty with a strong zipper that I am certain will give many years of service. I am getting ready to buy another Tablet Sleeve but this time I am going to pay attention to the clearly posted dimensions of the Sleeve to make sure the next one will in fact fit my Shield Tablet.
on November 12, 2014
Recently, I spent my hard earned money on a 13.3" Macbook Pro Mid 2012. I like to take care of my personal belongings, and this $1000 piece of machinery was no exception. So this began my search for a laptop sleeve. Wandering my local general stores (Wal-Mart, Target, Best Buy, etc.) I noticed a cheap laptop sleeve (as in cheap quality) was nearly $16! I was like HECK NO! So I jumped on Amazon (btw amazon is the best shoutout to all the hard workers running this website and service) and searched a laptop sleeve. After approximately 9.24 seconds of searching I came across this gem. COULD IT BE?!?? An affordable, durable, and classy laptop sleeve for under $10. Being the educated consumer I started to read reviews. I came across a few that said: Laptop Didn't Fit. This was it, this was the end, I built it all up to let myself down. But being the poor High-School student I am, I pocketed some of my parents lunch money and ordered it. When it got here I opened the package. You know the scene in Star Wars when Darth Vader removed his mask? That's what it was like, shocking, but beautiful. I unboxed it and immediately took my laptop out of my backpack (which was stored in a nice soft tee-shirt previous to this sleeve purchase) and tried to slip it in the case. Wow. The sleeve fit like a glove.

If you have a 13.3" Macbook Pro Mid 2012, I highly recommend this product. It protects your laptop very well and snug. No other sleeve is as affordable, fashionable, and durable as this one.
review image review image review image
1616 comments| 587 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
This is a very nice and durable cover. It absolutely fits my 15 inch laptop with some room to spare. The people complaining that this sleeve isn't big enough either didn't measure their laptop or are expecting it to fit their chargers as well as the laptop.

In fact, I put this sleeve inside my huge Vera bradley tote. It fits well and looks nice. The material is squishy so it protects the laptop from getting knocked around in the bag. Not that you can easily find a bag that would fit something this big :) but the Vera Bradley (I think I have a Vera) does the trick.

Love the laptop sleeve
VINE VOICEon May 10, 2015
I recently had purchased a netbook (considered a small screen at 11.5 inch screen) and I needed something that would give the computer some protection from typical bumps and bruises and look good doing it.

I looked at a few different options, but I came across this Amazon basics and frankly, the price cannot be beaten. Yes, this is a basic sleeve in that it is no frills. There are no pockets, and this version is just basic black. The neoprene type material is just fine. The zippers have nice plastic edges to them as well.

As to the computer, mine is a small netbook and this barely fits the computer with some slight effort. However, it fits and is able to be zippered without any appreciable effort.

This sleeve is not designed for, and nor would I trust it to protect the computer from a drop, especially edge wise onto the hard ground. However, for preserving the case, the computer and protecting it from damage from typical use this is great and cheap. I use this with a messenger bag and this sleeve is just great without adding extra bulk. Forget about it, this does the job and is so inexpensive.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on November 12, 2017
I originally bought what I thought was a sturdier computer sleeve like case for my MacBook, but I hated the fit of it. I spent much less on this sleeve because I felt bad enough that I had spent money on the first one and now was buying another one. I only use this sleeve now, it fits my 13 inch laptop perfectly, it's soft on the inside and spongy on the outside, feels totally sturdy and is sleek in size. You can slip this into a bag or into a stack of books you're carrying and it fits right in, yet protects your laptop perfectly. Save your money and get one of these, its all you will end up using
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
VINE VOICEon July 8, 2015
I needed a case for my Kindle Paperwhite. I decided I did not want a case that the Kindle would stay in while reading. Just one for transport. This was perfect. The Kindle fits easily. I left the styrofoam sheet that came with the sleeve in as extra protection and no problem fitting the Paperwhite.

I was able to fit the charging cable as well, but decided not to as it did bulge out the case. I tend to keep my chargers separate anyway. If I was traveling, I can fit the cable knowing I would remove it at the hotel if going to a pool or the like.
on May 17, 2015
I bought the 11.6" for my ASUS C201 (C201PA-DS01 to be exact). The ASUS C201 is pretty thin (0.7") so this case does not fit as snug as I would have hoped. This case is about 1" too "deep". Leaving the foam insert that comes with the case keeps my ASUS snug, but also makes it all a bit thicker. (~1.5")

There is a soft neoprene feel to the outside of the case and soft material on the inside. It will do a fine job of protecting your laptop from sharp things during transport, but wouldn't drop test it.

Considering the price and quality of the case, I think I got a good deal and would buy it again. If a snug fit is required, consider the Thule Gauntlet Envelope Case. I did not get to test fit it, but I saw this at my local FRYs electronics (COI near Los Angeles) for $20.