Amazon Vehicles Beauty Trade in your textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services whiteprincess whiteprincess whiteprincess  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Spring Savings Event on Amazon.com Ellen

Size: 11.6 Inch|Color: Black|Change

Showing 1-10 of 8,120 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 8,760 reviews
on August 26, 2016
So happy with this purchase, this is a pretty good laptop sleeve! The size is great, it is not too big or too small, just fits like a glove. The material of the case is nice, well made, slim but protective. It's thin enough to put in my suitcases to give the computer a little extra protection and to protect it from scratches when I am traveling. Meanwhile the color exactly as pictured. Good product, I would recommend it to everyone and might order again!
0Comment| 286 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 30, 2016
The 14-inch sleeve is a perfect fit for the new MacBook Pro 15 w/Touchbar (Late 2016). I was looking for a neoprene sleeve that would fit snug around the now smaller in size 15-inch MacBook Pro. This is the solution. Fits like it was made for it, no slop side-to-side or top-to-bottom. It is a good quality case with a well constructed body, decent padding on the sides and a excellent zipper.
review image
33 comments| 65 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 31, 2015
This sleeve is awesome for the price. I was looking for a sleeve to fit my new XPS 13 9343 and was having trouble because it has a 13.3 inch screen but is only a 12 inch in size due to the infinity display. It seemed that most 13 inch laptop sleeves would have an extra inch length wise and I didn't want the laptop to be loose inside the sleeve.

A few reviews mentioned that the XPS 13 did fit for them but there were no pictures for me too look at. I took a chance by purchasing the 11.6 inch sleeve for it and put the laptop in for the first time just now and it fits like a glove! It fits perfectly inside the sleeve with no room to move around, which is what I like.

The case itself has decent soft padding with a sleek black look, with "Amazon basics" labeled on one side. I love Amazon so I don't like showing off their products :)

The only thing is that when you zip up the sleeve with the XPS 13 inside, you have to be careful zipping around the corners because they stick out a little bit, but once you have it zipped up, the laptop sleeve fits it perfectly and the laptop sits nice and snug.
review image review image review image review image
55 comments| 112 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 28, 2016
I recently bought a Macbook Air 13" inch 2011 model, and I needed something to protect this expensive piece of tech. I was looking on amazon for a computer that was flexible, but sturdy enough, had a nice color to it, and would fit my computer like a glove. I had to go to amazon basics for the sleeve. This was a affordable puzzle piece to my computer to make sure it protects scratches and other damages. I'm happy to say this was worth the price. It fit with no struggle. Has a nice texture to it, and most importantly, protects my computer
Shipping was 2 days (with prime)

It would mean a lot if you could leave a thumbs up if this review helped you. Thanks for your time.
review image review image review image review image
on November 12, 2014
Recently, I spent my hard earned money on a 13.3" Macbook Pro Mid 2012. I like to take care of my personal belongings, and this $1000 piece of machinery was no exception. So this began my search for a laptop sleeve. Wandering my local general stores (Wal-Mart, Target, Best Buy, etc.) I noticed a cheap laptop sleeve (as in cheap quality) was nearly $16! I was like HECK NO! So I jumped on Amazon (btw amazon is the best shoutout to all the hard workers running this website and service) and searched a laptop sleeve. After approximately 9.24 seconds of searching I came across this gem. COULD IT BE?!?? An affordable, durable, and classy laptop sleeve for under $10. Being the educated consumer I started to read reviews. I came across a few that said: Laptop Didn't Fit. This was it, this was the end, I built it all up to let myself down. But being the poor High-School student I am, I pocketed some of my parents lunch money and ordered it. When it got here I opened the package. You know the scene in Star Wars when Darth Vader removed his mask? That's what it was like, shocking, but beautiful. I unboxed it and immediately took my laptop out of my backpack (which was stored in a nice soft tee-shirt previous to this sleeve purchase) and tried to slip it in the case. Wow. The sleeve fit like a glove.

If you have a 13.3" Macbook Pro Mid 2012, I highly recommend this product. It protects your laptop very well and snug. No other sleeve is as affordable, fashionable, and durable as this one.
review image review image review image
1414 comments| 546 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 12, 2015
I got this for my early 2015 MacBook Pro retina 13". It's fits great! Barely even moves. I also put a hard case on my MacBook and it fits nice and snug inside the sleeve with little to no movement. It slides in and out really easy. The sleeve is very well padded and does not feel cheap.
on November 29, 2016
Just how big is the 17.3 Inch Laptop Sleeve Well when I read the review I quickly read through where it said it would be a "Precise fit for laptops and ultrabooks with a 17.3 inch display." Technically, display is measured diagonally. That means that a 17.3 inch display would have a width of about 15 inches and a height of about 8.5 inches. That was what my monitor had. Imagine my surprise when I saw the size of this thing which actually has external Dimensions of 17.7" x 1" x 12.7" (LxWxH) which means that it can fit a display size of about 20 inches. If you are interested in how I calculated this out to figure out which size sleeve you should get, the approximate display size for most monitors which have a 16:9 aspect ratio (which is most monitors) divide the width by 0.87. How do I know this? Am I some kind of expert? No. I just searched google. Perhaps, had I not been interested in these minutia, I would have noticed the conflicting data before I bought the wrong size sleeve. I contacted Amazon, who made it all right. I can't give it 5 stars because the description led me to buying the wrong size. However, if I was in the market for a really large sleeve, this one seems well built and there are very few others that are out there that can accommodate a 20 inch display. If you are thinking to yourself, that you arent buying a 20 inch display, so why is this relevant to me? Well I would advise you to ignore the "display" that is listed and pay attention to the advertised width and length or estimate the actual display size by calculating it out of from the advertised width and matching that up with your laptop display. If you do that you will avoid the pitfall I made. Best of Luck!
on August 17, 2016
I bought the 15" version of this sleeve to fit my 15" MacBook Pro because I was looking for an inexpensive sleeve to use in the rare event that I traveled with the laptop. The MacBook Pro fits into this sleeve with ease--in fact, with so much extra room that the laptop can slide around a bit inside, which isn't a problem for me (I just want something to protect it a little when it's in my bag) but may be for some people. If you want something more form-fitting to this particular computer, you may want to get one designed specifically for it, but you will probably pay a lot more, and this one works well enough for me that I wouldn't find that worth it.
on December 12, 2016
I've found Amazon Basics items to be of high quality...and this tablet sleeve is no exception...I bought this for my 8-inch Kindle Fire HD, 6th gen...However, while this sleeve wants to work well...it's a tight fit and leaves little room to pull out the tablet...then I put a "bumper guard" on to protect the edges, and with this addition...well...the Fire is way too tight now...can't close w/the zipper...Again, it's a great product...and maybe best for a 7-inch tablet...So, I bought a 10-inch sleeve for my 8-inch tablet and it fits fine with the bump guard...My advice - if you use a skin/bump guard on your device - is consider going up ONE(1) size to avoid the too tight fit... Take Care!
on September 6, 2016
Was forced to leave one star. Zipper already ripped and can't return. Do not buy!!!