Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Size: 11.6 Inch|Color: Black|Change

Showing 1-10 of 8,406 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 9,088 reviews
on August 26, 2016
So happy with this purchase, this is a pretty good laptop sleeve! The size is great, it is not too big or too small, just fits like a glove. The material of the case is nice, well made, slim but protective. It's thin enough to put in my suitcases to give the computer a little extra protection and to protect it from scratches when I am traveling. Meanwhile the color exactly as pictured. Good product, I would recommend it to everyone and might order again!
0Comment| 290 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 30, 2016
The 14-inch sleeve is a perfect fit for the new MacBook Pro 15 w/Touchbar (Late 2016). I was looking for a neoprene sleeve that would fit snug around the now smaller in size 15-inch MacBook Pro. This is the solution. Fits like it was made for it, no slop side-to-side or top-to-bottom. It is a good quality case with a well constructed body, decent padding on the sides and a excellent zipper.
review image
33 comments| 86 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 28, 2016
I recently bought a Macbook Air 13" inch 2011 model, and I needed something to protect this expensive piece of tech. I was looking on amazon for a computer that was flexible, but sturdy enough, had a nice color to it, and would fit my computer like a glove. I had to go to amazon basics for the sleeve. This was a affordable puzzle piece to my computer to make sure it protects scratches and other damages. I'm happy to say this was worth the price. It fit with no struggle. Has a nice texture to it, and most importantly, protects my computer
Shipping was 2 days (with prime)

[...]. Thanks for your time.
review image review image review image review image
on November 12, 2014
Recently, I spent my hard earned money on a 13.3" Macbook Pro Mid 2012. I like to take care of my personal belongings, and this $1000 piece of machinery was no exception. So this began my search for a laptop sleeve. Wandering my local general stores (Wal-Mart, Target, Best Buy, etc.) I noticed a cheap laptop sleeve (as in cheap quality) was nearly $16! I was like HECK NO! So I jumped on Amazon (btw amazon is the best shoutout to all the hard workers running this website and service) and searched a laptop sleeve. After approximately 9.24 seconds of searching I came across this gem. COULD IT BE?!?? An affordable, durable, and classy laptop sleeve for under $10. Being the educated consumer I started to read reviews. I came across a few that said: Laptop Didn't Fit. This was it, this was the end, I built it all up to let myself down. But being the poor High-School student I am, I pocketed some of my parents lunch money and ordered it. When it got here I opened the package. You know the scene in Star Wars when Darth Vader removed his mask? That's what it was like, shocking, but beautiful. I unboxed it and immediately took my laptop out of my backpack (which was stored in a nice soft tee-shirt previous to this sleeve purchase) and tried to slip it in the case. Wow. The sleeve fit like a glove.

If you have a 13.3" Macbook Pro Mid 2012, I highly recommend this product. It protects your laptop very well and snug. No other sleeve is as affordable, fashionable, and durable as this one.
review image review image review image
1313 comments| 551 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 31, 2015
This sleeve is awesome for the price. I was looking for a sleeve to fit my new XPS 13 9343 and was having trouble because it has a 13.3 inch screen but is only a 12 inch in size due to the infinity display. It seemed that most 13 inch laptop sleeves would have an extra inch length wise and I didn't want the laptop to be loose inside the sleeve.

A few reviews mentioned that the XPS 13 did fit for them but there were no pictures for me too look at. I took a chance by purchasing the 11.6 inch sleeve for it and put the laptop in for the first time just now and it fits like a glove! It fits perfectly inside the sleeve with no room to move around, which is what I like.

The case itself has decent soft padding with a sleek black look, with "Amazon basics" labeled on one side. I love Amazon so I don't like showing off their products :)

The only thing is that when you zip up the sleeve with the XPS 13 inside, you have to be careful zipping around the corners because they stick out a little bit, but once you have it zipped up, the laptop sleeve fits it perfectly and the laptop sits nice and snug.
review image review image review image review image
77 comments| 127 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 12, 2015
I got this for my early 2015 MacBook Pro retina 13". It's fits great! Barely even moves. I also put a hard case on my MacBook and it fits nice and snug inside the sleeve with little to no movement. It slides in and out really easy. The sleeve is very well padded and does not feel cheap.
review image
on February 22, 2016
This is a great case. It fits my Toshiba Chromebook 2 2015 edition CB35-C3300 pretty much perfectly, and it provides exactly the level of protection that I would expect from this type of slim case. I have only one little complaint. The plastic housing around one of the USB ports on my laptop tends to get stuck to the material inside the case when I try to remove it. Reorienting the laptop in the case seems to fix this issue. As I say, this is a minor complaint, but I wish the liner material was slipperier.

Several reviewers have commented on the case not being a snug fit for this laptop. They're not wrong, but it's really not a problem. I've included some photos to try to illustrate the amount of extra space that exists in the case when the laptop is inside, but unfortunately, they make it look like more than it really is. The width is just about right, and there's about an inch of play along the zipper edge, which sounds like a lot, but the rounded corners keep the device in place. Trust me, it's a satisfying fit.
review image review image review image
on March 26, 2017
I do not use this for my tablet though it is a nice tablet carry case. Well padded and zips easy. I attached this to my padfolio case since I spend a lot of time in a doctors office for my disability. I use this specifically to act as my purse to carry the essentials makes easy access to things
I need that I don't necessarily want to unzip the whole padfolio for tissues, keys, lotion, lip balm, etc. I used glue and rivets and attached it to the side of my padfolio and it accommodates my stuff better than a harder, shaped tablet case. Glad I found this one and along with a regular tablet case it makes a personalized carry all. It is challenging to carry one item, let alone two or three, when trying to steer my wheelchair, by attaching them all together I only have one item to manage.
Amazon is combining the reviews for all the different sized sleeves together, so my review is for the AmazonBasics 8-Inch Tablet Sleeve. I purchased it to use as a travel case for my iPad Mini 2, and it serves its purpose well. It's fairly thin and lightweight. It fits my iPad Mini 2 with a slim case on it very well. The sleeve is also well made and offers moderate protection despite its thinness. There is no storage area for accessories, but I could squeeze the charger and cable in with the tablet if I wanted to. At its current price of about $6, it's well worth the price for the added protection when I travel. I'm very happy with it.
on April 9, 2016
The price was low. The quality was high. It came with an unexpected bonus.

I use the sleeve to protect an 11-inch Macbook Air when I carry it in an unpadded leather bag. Amazon shipped the sleeve with a sheet of foam inside. I assume it was there to help the sleeve keep its shape so that it would look pretty when it arrived. The foam sheet proved to be useful. I was surprised that the sleeve would accommodate both the sheet of foam and my computer, substantially increasing the sleeve's protection. Of course, the foam can be removed. The sleeve is not so voluminous that I need to use it to fill space. But having the foam gave me an extra padding option.
review image review image