Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals HPC Oprah's Book Club Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Shawn Colvin All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheTick TheTick TheTick  Three new members of the Echo family Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now TG18SW_gno

10,188
AmazonBasics 11.6-Inch Laptop Sleeve
Size: 11.6 Inch|Style: 1-Pack|Color: Black|Change

on August 26, 2016
So happy with this purchase, this is a pretty good laptop sleeve! The size is great, it is not too big or too small, just fits like a glove. The material of the case is nice, well made, slim but protective. It's thin enough to put in my suitcases to give the computer a little extra protection and to protect it from scratches when I am traveling. Meanwhile the color exactly as pictured. Good product, I would recommend it to everyone and might order again!
22 comments| 311 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on November 30, 2016
The 14-inch sleeve is a perfect fit for the new MacBook Pro 15 w/Touchbar (Late 2016). I was looking for a neoprene sleeve that would fit snug around the now smaller in size 15-inch MacBook Pro. This is the solution. Fits like it was made for it, no slop side-to-side or top-to-bottom. It is a good quality case with a well constructed body, decent padding on the sides and a excellent zipper.
review image
88 comments| 144 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on July 31, 2015
This sleeve is awesome for the price. I was looking for a sleeve to fit my new XPS 13 9343 and was having trouble because it has a 13.3 inch screen but is only a 12 inch in size due to the infinity display. It seemed that most 13 inch laptop sleeves would have an extra inch length wise and I didn't want the laptop to be loose inside the sleeve.

A few reviews mentioned that the XPS 13 did fit for them but there were no pictures for me too look at. I took a chance by purchasing the 11.6 inch sleeve for it and put the laptop in for the first time just now and it fits like a glove! It fits perfectly inside the sleeve with no room to move around, which is what I like.

The case itself has decent soft padding with a sleek black look, with "Amazon basics" labeled on one side. I love Amazon so I don't like showing off their products :)

The only thing is that when you zip up the sleeve with the XPS 13 inside, you have to be careful zipping around the corners because they stick out a little bit, but once you have it zipped up, the laptop sleeve fits it perfectly and the laptop sits nice and snug.
review imagereview imagereview imagereview image
99 comments| 174 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on June 14, 2016
The sizing information was wrong in the description. I purchased the 13.3" version. Description states internal dimensions at 13" x 9.5". My iPad Pro with keyboard cover is 12.5" x 9.25" and wouldn't fit. I have included photos of the foam that was packed in the sleeve which measures 12.5" x 9.125". The foam was a tight fit and really reflects the actual size of the device you could fit inside. The corners of the sleeve have a large radius as other reviewers have stated so be careful if your device has more "square" corners. Based on the price, I'm sure there are some manufacturing tolerances that may account for sizing issues. My advice is buy a size up if your device is very close to the given size specs. I'll give it 2 stars based on price and quality had it been sized correctly.
review imagereview image
on January 30, 2017
My review explained in three simple photos.
on March 20, 2016
This will protect your laptop from the inside of your other bag, but not from being dropped. When you drop your laptop, it will probably land on a corner, whether you carry it in a sleeve alone or inside another bag. Unfortunately, this sleeve doesn't really protect the corners. It's padded enough on the "faces", and the corners covered by the zipper have this grosgrain hem (between the neoprene and the zipper) which affords a little cushioning. The story is not as good for corners opposite the zipper: if your laptop pokes between the two inner hems around the edge, then you only have a thin, unpadded layer of fabric at those two corners. When I push into these with my hand, I feel the sharp corner of my laptop. An edge wrap of high-density foam would fix this and deliver much better drop protection.

Fit is OK for a Lenovo Thinkpad T450s, though not "perfect" as other reviewers claim, it's a little loose in the "up/down" direction (looking at the main product picture). Nobody seems to make a sleeve specifically for modern Thinkpads, but the T450s has similar dimensions to a 13" Macbook, so I may try out a Macbook sleeve.

Finally, why don't more laptop sleeves zip open at the narrow side of the laptop? Most backpacks accept a laptop in the "portrait" orientation, so a narrow-side zipper would let you retrieve and stow your computer without removing the sleeve from your backpack.
33 comments| 8 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on March 11, 2017
Purchased the 11. 6" sleeve for a 2016 13" MacBook Pro w/ touch bar. The computer does fit, albeit very snug.

The width is perfect, almost no room to spare. Unfortunately the computer is slightly taller than the bag but not so much that I am unable to zip it shut. When zipping around the corners, due to the stretch of the fabric, I can pull the zipper enough to stretch it off the corners and zip it closed. The zipper appears to be made of plastic so I am not too worried about scratching. The only drawback to all of this is at those 2 zipper corners the only protection is the zipper, there is no padding, so if it were to drop on one of those corners that could be a problem. I purchased for extra protection inside a commuter bag that has limited protection and was primarily after some extra padding on the portions that cover the top and bottom of the computer, so that doesn't bother me. Frankly, I wouldn't trust it to fall on any of the corners, after al,l it is only a $8 sleeve.
on February 22, 2016
This is a great case. It fits my Toshiba Chromebook 2 2015 edition CB35-C3300 pretty much perfectly, and it provides exactly the level of protection that I would expect from this type of slim case. I have only one little complaint. The plastic housing around one of the USB ports on my laptop tends to get stuck to the material inside the case when I try to remove it. Reorienting the laptop in the case seems to fix this issue. As I say, this is a minor complaint, but I wish the liner material was slipperier.

Several reviewers have commented on the case not being a snug fit for this laptop. They're not wrong, but it's really not a problem. I've included some photos to try to illustrate the amount of extra space that exists in the case when the laptop is inside, but unfortunately, they make it look like more than it really is. The width is just about right, and there's about an inch of play along the zipper edge, which sounds like a lot, but the rounded corners keep the device in place. Trust me, it's a satisfying fit.
review imagereview imagereview image
Amazon is combining the reviews for all the different sized sleeves together, so my review is for the AmazonBasics 8-Inch Tablet Sleeve. I purchased it to use as a travel case for my iPad Mini 2, and it serves its purpose well. It's fairly thin and lightweight. It fits my iPad Mini 2 with a slim case on it very well. The sleeve is also well made and offers moderate protection despite its thinness. There is no storage area for accessories, but I could squeeze the charger and cable in with the tablet if I wanted to. At its current price of about $6, it's well worth the price for the added protection when I travel. I'm very happy with it.
on November 12, 2014
Recently, I spent my hard earned money on a 13.3" Macbook Pro Mid 2012. I like to take care of my personal belongings, and this $1000 piece of machinery was no exception. So this began my search for a laptop sleeve. Wandering my local general stores (Wal-Mart, Target, Best Buy, etc.) I noticed a cheap laptop sleeve (as in cheap quality) was nearly $16! I was like HECK NO! So I jumped on Amazon (btw amazon is the best shoutout to all the hard workers running this website and service) and searched a laptop sleeve. After approximately 9.24 seconds of searching I came across this gem. COULD IT BE?!?? An affordable, durable, and classy laptop sleeve for under $10. Being the educated consumer I started to read reviews. I came across a few that said: Laptop Didn't Fit. This was it, this was the end, I built it all up to let myself down. But being the poor High-School student I am, I pocketed some of my parents lunch money and ordered it. When it got here I opened the package. You know the scene in Star Wars when Darth Vader removed his mask? That's what it was like, shocking, but beautiful. I unboxed it and immediately took my laptop out of my backpack (which was stored in a nice soft tee-shirt previous to this sleeve purchase) and tried to slip it in the case. Wow. The sleeve fit like a glove.

If you have a 13.3" Macbook Pro Mid 2012, I highly recommend this product. It protects your laptop very well and snug. No other sleeve is as affordable, fashionable, and durable as this one.
review imagereview imagereview image
1616 comments| 593 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse