Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Listen for a chance to win Electronics Gift Guide $34.99 for a limited time only Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MMM MMM MMM  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

AmazonBasics 11.6-Inch Laptop Sleeve
Size: 11.6 Inch|Style: 1-Pack|Color: Black|Change

on August 26, 2016
So happy with this purchase, this is a pretty good laptop sleeve! The size is great, it is not too big or too small, just fits like a glove. The material of the case is nice, well made, slim but protective. It's thin enough to put in my suitcases to give the computer a little extra protection and to protect it from scratches when I am traveling. Meanwhile the color exactly as pictured. Good product, I would recommend it to everyone and might order again!
22 comments| 305 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on November 30, 2016
The 14-inch sleeve is a perfect fit for the new MacBook Pro 15 w/Touchbar (Late 2016). I was looking for a neoprene sleeve that would fit snug around the now smaller in size 15-inch MacBook Pro. This is the solution. Fits like it was made for it, no slop side-to-side or top-to-bottom. It is a good quality case with a well constructed body, decent padding on the sides and a excellent zipper.
review image
88 comments| 129 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on July 31, 2015
This sleeve is awesome for the price. I was looking for a sleeve to fit my new XPS 13 9343 and was having trouble because it has a 13.3 inch screen but is only a 12 inch in size due to the infinity display. It seemed that most 13 inch laptop sleeves would have an extra inch length wise and I didn't want the laptop to be loose inside the sleeve.

A few reviews mentioned that the XPS 13 did fit for them but there were no pictures for me too look at. I took a chance by purchasing the 11.6 inch sleeve for it and put the laptop in for the first time just now and it fits like a glove! It fits perfectly inside the sleeve with no room to move around, which is what I like.

The case itself has decent soft padding with a sleek black look, with "Amazon basics" labeled on one side. I love Amazon so I don't like showing off their products :)

The only thing is that when you zip up the sleeve with the XPS 13 inside, you have to be careful zipping around the corners because they stick out a little bit, but once you have it zipped up, the laptop sleeve fits it perfectly and the laptop sits nice and snug.
review image review image review image review image
88 comments| 161 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on April 6, 2015
I bought this case for my new Nvidia Shield Tablet but it did not fit. I did not even think to look at the physical dimensions of the case, I just was thinking that it is a case for 8 inch tablets and my Shield Tablet is an 8 inch tablet. When it would not go in to the case it then hit me that my table is not a standard tablet, it has two rather large forward facing stereo speakers, one on each side of the 8 inch screen which makes it quite a bit longer than a regular tablet. All was not lost however as my previous tablet an EVGA Tegra Note 7 fit perfectly inside, I had just gotten a replacement Note 7 after an RMA from EVGA and I guess because of all the GPU's and mother boards I have purchased from them they sent me a brand new tablet instead of a refurbished model. After getting the Shield Tablet I decided to give the new Tegra Note 7 to my Son so I just included this new AmazonBasics Tablet Sleeve as well.

This Tablet Sleeve is the second AmazonBasics product I have purchased, the other is a 4amp two port car charger that I use with my Samsung Note 4 and my Shield Tablet. So far all of these items have been very well made and very reasonably priced. I am not sure what fabric is used for the Tablet Sleeve but it is heavy duty with a strong zipper that I am certain will give many years of service. I am getting ready to buy another Tablet Sleeve but this time I am going to pay attention to the clearly posted dimensions of the Sleeve to make sure the next one will in fact fit my Shield Tablet.
on November 12, 2014
Recently, I spent my hard earned money on a 13.3" Macbook Pro Mid 2012. I like to take care of my personal belongings, and this $1000 piece of machinery was no exception. So this began my search for a laptop sleeve. Wandering my local general stores (Wal-Mart, Target, Best Buy, etc.) I noticed a cheap laptop sleeve (as in cheap quality) was nearly $16! I was like HECK NO! So I jumped on Amazon (btw amazon is the best shoutout to all the hard workers running this website and service) and searched a laptop sleeve. After approximately 9.24 seconds of searching I came across this gem. COULD IT BE?!?? An affordable, durable, and classy laptop sleeve for under $10. Being the educated consumer I started to read reviews. I came across a few that said: Laptop Didn't Fit. This was it, this was the end, I built it all up to let myself down. But being the poor High-School student I am, I pocketed some of my parents lunch money and ordered it. When it got here I opened the package. You know the scene in Star Wars when Darth Vader removed his mask? That's what it was like, shocking, but beautiful. I unboxed it and immediately took my laptop out of my backpack (which was stored in a nice soft tee-shirt previous to this sleeve purchase) and tried to slip it in the case. Wow. The sleeve fit like a glove.

If you have a 13.3" Macbook Pro Mid 2012, I highly recommend this product. It protects your laptop very well and snug. No other sleeve is as affordable, fashionable, and durable as this one.
review image review image review image
1616 comments| 587 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
This is a very nice and durable cover. It absolutely fits my 15 inch laptop with some room to spare. The people complaining that this sleeve isn't big enough either didn't measure their laptop or are expecting it to fit their chargers as well as the laptop.

In fact, I put this sleeve inside my huge Vera bradley tote. It fits well and looks nice. The material is squishy so it protects the laptop from getting knocked around in the bag. Not that you can easily find a bag that would fit something this big :) but the Vera Bradley (I think I have a Vera) does the trick.

Love the laptop sleeve
on December 3, 2017
Beware this sleeve IF your device is close to the max size listed! The text claims an interior space of 13" x 9.5", but the too-rounded corners of the sleeve must reduce the effective space. In addition, the text claimed an external length of 13.5", but I measured it generously at 13.25"... so I suspect the interior width is not really quite 13". My laptop is 12.75" x 8.9" (and proper thickness), and it would barely slide in - and then, the zipper would not close over the poking-out corners of the laptop. Not very useful if it won't zip shut. I haven't seen too many laptops with rounded corners; does anyone know of any? If they exist they might work well with this sleeve. Amazon was nice enough to issue a refund without requiring a return, so I added a star for that.
review image review image
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on December 20, 2015
Unfortunately I had to return this product because it was too small for my 8in Lenovo Yoga Tab 3. But regardless of the fit issue it is another great product. The zipper was sturdy, the neoprene and stitching was high quality, overall very well constructed. I will be ordering another larger case from Amazon Basics. Amazon Basics products are awesome! Simple, no frills packaging, low prices, and a wide range of quality products, would definitely recommend anything they sell :)
on May 15, 2016
These cases are quality. They are thick and I feel my laptops are more protected with it. I have a 13" and 15" version, plus the Amazon Basics 15" laptop bag. Sadly, the 15" sleeve doesn't fit in the 15" bag in a way that the bag can be zipped. The laptop is too heavy to be carried in just a sleeve, in my opinion. I could have measured and should have realized how tight the 13" sleeve is in the 15" bag, so it's my mistake. But, I had to downgrade to 4 1/2 stars because these products should complement each other, in my opinion. I guess it shows you how plush the padding is, so I still leave the review as 5 stars. I guess I'll need to buy a 17" bag.
review image review image
VINE VOICEon May 10, 2015
I recently had purchased a netbook (considered a small screen at 11.5 inch screen) and I needed something that would give the computer some protection from typical bumps and bruises and look good doing it.

I looked at a few different options, but I came across this Amazon basics and frankly, the price cannot be beaten. Yes, this is a basic sleeve in that it is no frills. There are no pockets, and this version is just basic black. The neoprene type material is just fine. The zippers have nice plastic edges to them as well.

As to the computer, mine is a small netbook and this barely fits the computer with some slight effort. However, it fits and is able to be zippered without any appreciable effort.

This sleeve is not designed for, and nor would I trust it to protect the computer from a drop, especially edge wise onto the hard ground. However, for preserving the case, the computer and protecting it from damage from typical use this is great and cheap. I use this with a messenger bag and this sleeve is just great without adding extra bulk. Forget about it, this does the job and is so inexpensive.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse