Shop Auto Winter Products Salon Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Prime member deal on Amazon Video: 50% off select Pixar movie rentals Prime member deal on Amazon Video: 50% off select Pixar movie rentals Prime member deal on Amazon Video: 50% off select Pixar movie rentals  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

AmazonBasics 11.6-Inch Laptop Sleeve
Size: 11.6 Inch|Style: 1-Pack|Color: Black|Change

on August 26, 2016
So happy with this purchase, this is a pretty good laptop sleeve! The size is great, it is not too big or too small, just fits like a glove. The material of the case is nice, well made, slim but protective. It's thin enough to put in my suitcases to give the computer a little extra protection and to protect it from scratches when I am traveling. Meanwhile the color exactly as pictured. Good product, I would recommend it to everyone and might order again!
299 helpful votes
300 helpful votes
22 comments|Report abuse
on November 30, 2016
The 14-inch sleeve is a perfect fit for the new MacBook Pro 15 w/Touchbar (Late 2016). I was looking for a neoprene sleeve that would fit snug around the now smaller in size 15-inch MacBook Pro. This is the solution. Fits like it was made for it, no slop side-to-side or top-to-bottom. It is a good quality case with a well constructed body, decent padding on the sides and a excellent zipper.
review image
119 helpful votes
120 helpful votes
88 comments|Report abuse
on July 31, 2015
This sleeve is awesome for the price. I was looking for a sleeve to fit my new XPS 13 9343 and was having trouble because it has a 13.3 inch screen but is only a 12 inch in size due to the infinity display. It seemed that most 13 inch laptop sleeves would have an extra inch length wise and I didn't want the laptop to be loose inside the sleeve.

A few reviews mentioned that the XPS 13 did fit for them but there were no pictures for me too look at. I took a chance by purchasing the 11.6 inch sleeve for it and put the laptop in for the first time just now and it fits like a glove! It fits perfectly inside the sleeve with no room to move around, which is what I like.

The case itself has decent soft padding with a sleek black look, with "Amazon basics" labeled on one side. I love Amazon so I don't like showing off their products :)

The only thing is that when you zip up the sleeve with the XPS 13 inside, you have to be careful zipping around the corners because they stick out a little bit, but once you have it zipped up, the laptop sleeve fits it perfectly and the laptop sits nice and snug.
review imagereview imagereview imagereview image
149 helpful votes
150 helpful votes
88 comments|Report abuse
on November 12, 2014
Recently, I spent my hard earned money on a 13.3" Macbook Pro Mid 2012. I like to take care of my personal belongings, and this $1000 piece of machinery was no exception. So this began my search for a laptop sleeve. Wandering my local general stores (Wal-Mart, Target, Best Buy, etc.) I noticed a cheap laptop sleeve (as in cheap quality) was nearly $16! I was like HECK NO! So I jumped on Amazon (btw amazon is the best shoutout to all the hard workers running this website and service) and searched a laptop sleeve. After approximately 9.24 seconds of searching I came across this gem. COULD IT BE?!?? An affordable, durable, and classy laptop sleeve for under $10. Being the educated consumer I started to read reviews. I came across a few that said: Laptop Didn't Fit. This was it, this was the end, I built it all up to let myself down. But being the poor High-School student I am, I pocketed some of my parents lunch money and ordered it. When it got here I opened the package. You know the scene in Star Wars when Darth Vader removed his mask? That's what it was like, shocking, but beautiful. I unboxed it and immediately took my laptop out of my backpack (which was stored in a nice soft tee-shirt previous to this sleeve purchase) and tried to slip it in the case. Wow. The sleeve fit like a glove.

If you have a 13.3" Macbook Pro Mid 2012, I highly recommend this product. It protects your laptop very well and snug. No other sleeve is as affordable, fashionable, and durable as this one.
review imagereview imagereview image
582 helpful votes
583 helpful votes
1616 comments|Report abuse
on October 25, 2017
I bought this for my 13.3," 2015 MBP. I was disappointed when it arrived. First, the color of the logo was all white, not white and orange like in the photo, which I think looks better. Second, the material is very thin. It provides almost no protection. There was some kind of white foam padding inside. I don't know if it was packaging (like the paper in a new pair of shoes to keep their form) or if the foam was part of the sleeve itself. I wish they sewed it on the inside, it would have been much better. My final complaint is that the material is kind of stretchy and the fit feels too large and unsecure when you go to pick it up.

My solution was to place the 13.3" sleeve inside of a 14" sleeve, and it worked perfectly. I keep the 13.3" sleeve open at all times inside the 14" sleeve, and just zip the 14" sleeve. This way, there is more protection and a 13.3" sleeve inside the 14" sleeve makes it more form fitting and secure. Also provides added protection.

I wish I didn't have to do that, and I didn't originally intend to do that, but it works great, so I'm keeping it. You might want to do that, or invest a few more $ in a better sleeve to protect your $1,200+ investment.
on April 6, 2015
I bought this case for my new Nvidia Shield Tablet but it did not fit. I did not even think to look at the physical dimensions of the case, I just was thinking that it is a case for 8 inch tablets and my Shield Tablet is an 8 inch tablet. When it would not go in to the case it then hit me that my table is not a standard tablet, it has two rather large forward facing stereo speakers, one on each side of the 8 inch screen which makes it quite a bit longer than a regular tablet. All was not lost however as my previous tablet an EVGA Tegra Note 7 fit perfectly inside, I had just gotten a replacement Note 7 after an RMA from EVGA and I guess because of all the GPU's and mother boards I have purchased from them they sent me a brand new tablet instead of a refurbished model. After getting the Shield Tablet I decided to give the new Tegra Note 7 to my Son so I just included this new AmazonBasics Tablet Sleeve as well.

This Tablet Sleeve is the second AmazonBasics product I have purchased, the other is a 4amp two port car charger that I use with my Samsung Note 4 and my Shield Tablet. So far all of these items have been very well made and very reasonably priced. I am not sure what fabric is used for the Tablet Sleeve but it is heavy duty with a strong zipper that I am certain will give many years of service. I am getting ready to buy another Tablet Sleeve but this time I am going to pay attention to the clearly posted dimensions of the Sleeve to make sure the next one will in fact fit my Shield Tablet.
3 helpful votes
11 comment|Report abuse
This is a very nice and durable cover. It absolutely fits my 15 inch laptop with some room to spare. The people complaining that this sleeve isn't big enough either didn't measure their laptop or are expecting it to fit their chargers as well as the laptop.

In fact, I put this sleeve inside my huge Vera bradley tote. It fits well and looks nice. The material is squishy so it protects the laptop from getting knocked around in the bag. Not that you can easily find a bag that would fit something this big :) but the Vera Bradley (I think I have a Vera) does the trick.

Love the laptop sleeve
11 comment|Report abuse
on November 16, 2017
Amazon basics to the rescue again! Let me start by saying that I love amazon basics products. They are durable, nice, and affordable. The shipping was fast since it is a prime item. I needed something to protect my laptop in my book sack because the laptop is to big to fit in the book sack pouch that is made for labtops. So I went on amazon and came across this one. I love the color, the soft feel and how it protects my lab top. Y’all this price and product is a steal! Don’t waste your time and make sure to order your now. I know that my lab top will be safe in my book bag now with this sleeve protection. Now my lab top can stay nice and clean with no scratches! Amazon basics for the win!!!!!
review imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview image
on December 20, 2015
Unfortunately I had to return this product because it was too small for my 8in Lenovo Yoga Tab 3. But regardless of the fit issue it is another great product. The zipper was sturdy, the neoprene and stitching was high quality, overall very well constructed. I will be ordering another larger case from Amazon Basics. Amazon Basics products are awesome! Simple, no frills packaging, low prices, and a wide range of quality products, would definitely recommend anything they sell :)
3 helpful votes
22 comments|Report abuse
on May 15, 2016
These cases are quality. They are thick and I feel my laptops are more protected with it. I have a 13" and 15" version, plus the Amazon Basics 15" laptop bag. Sadly, the 15" sleeve doesn't fit in the 15" bag in a way that the bag can be zipped. The laptop is too heavy to be carried in just a sleeve, in my opinion. I could have measured and should have realized how tight the 13" sleeve is in the 15" bag, so it's my mistake. But, I had to downgrade to 4 1/2 stars because these products should complement each other, in my opinion. I guess it shows you how plush the padding is, so I still leave the review as 5 stars. I guess I'll need to buy a 17" bag.
review imagereview image