Lyft Industrial Deals Fall Reading Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch $5 Digital Albums PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping. Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Size: 11.6 Inch|Style: 1-Pack|Color: Black|Change

Showing 1-10 of 8,750 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 9,483 reviews
on August 26, 2016
So happy with this purchase, this is a pretty good laptop sleeve! The size is great, it is not too big or too small, just fits like a glove. The material of the case is nice, well made, slim but protective. It's thin enough to put in my suitcases to give the computer a little extra protection and to protect it from scratches when I am traveling. Meanwhile the color exactly as pictured. Good product, I would recommend it to everyone and might order again!
0Comment| 295 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 30, 2016
The 14-inch sleeve is a perfect fit for the new MacBook Pro 15 w/Touchbar (Late 2016). I was looking for a neoprene sleeve that would fit snug around the now smaller in size 15-inch MacBook Pro. This is the solution. Fits like it was made for it, no slop side-to-side or top-to-bottom. It is a good quality case with a well constructed body, decent padding on the sides and a excellent zipper.
review image
55 comments| 107 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 31, 2015
This sleeve is awesome for the price. I was looking for a sleeve to fit my new XPS 13 9343 and was having trouble because it has a 13.3 inch screen but is only a 12 inch in size due to the infinity display. It seemed that most 13 inch laptop sleeves would have an extra inch length wise and I didn't want the laptop to be loose inside the sleeve.

A few reviews mentioned that the XPS 13 did fit for them but there were no pictures for me too look at. I took a chance by purchasing the 11.6 inch sleeve for it and put the laptop in for the first time just now and it fits like a glove! It fits perfectly inside the sleeve with no room to move around, which is what I like.

The case itself has decent soft padding with a sleek black look, with "Amazon basics" labeled on one side. I love Amazon so I don't like showing off their products :)

The only thing is that when you zip up the sleeve with the XPS 13 inside, you have to be careful zipping around the corners because they stick out a little bit, but once you have it zipped up, the laptop sleeve fits it perfectly and the laptop sits nice and snug.
review image review image review image review image
77 comments| 141 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 12, 2014
Recently, I spent my hard earned money on a 13.3" Macbook Pro Mid 2012. I like to take care of my personal belongings, and this $1000 piece of machinery was no exception. So this began my search for a laptop sleeve. Wandering my local general stores (Wal-Mart, Target, Best Buy, etc.) I noticed a cheap laptop sleeve (as in cheap quality) was nearly $16! I was like HECK NO! So I jumped on Amazon (btw amazon is the best shoutout to all the hard workers running this website and service) and searched a laptop sleeve. After approximately 9.24 seconds of searching I came across this gem. COULD IT BE?!?? An affordable, durable, and classy laptop sleeve for under $10. Being the educated consumer I started to read reviews. I came across a few that said: Laptop Didn't Fit. This was it, this was the end, I built it all up to let myself down. But being the poor High-School student I am, I pocketed some of my parents lunch money and ordered it. When it got here I opened the package. You know the scene in Star Wars when Darth Vader removed his mask? That's what it was like, shocking, but beautiful. I unboxed it and immediately took my laptop out of my backpack (which was stored in a nice soft tee-shirt previous to this sleeve purchase) and tried to slip it in the case. Wow. The sleeve fit like a glove.

If you have a 13.3" Macbook Pro Mid 2012, I highly recommend this product. It protects your laptop very well and snug. No other sleeve is as affordable, fashionable, and durable as this one.
review image review image review image
1515 comments| 575 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 20, 2015
Unfortunately I had to return this product because it was too small for my 8in Lenovo Yoga Tab 3. But regardless of the fit issue it is another great product. The zipper was sturdy, the neoprene and stitching was high quality, overall very well constructed. I will be ordering another larger case from Amazon Basics. Amazon Basics products are awesome! Simple, no frills packaging, low prices, and a wide range of quality products, would definitely recommend anything they sell :)
on December 13, 2016
It's hard to beat what you get for the money here. I got the 14" sleeve hoping it would fit my new, 15" MacBook Pro and it does! It's pretty snug, too. I hate it when sleeves are too baggy. The 14" provides a nice, tight fit. Thanks, Amazon!
on August 20, 2017
This thing is a perfect, snug fit for a Mac Air 13.3, which is what I wanted. Might even be too snug for an older Mac Pro with DVD, though I think it would stretch. So many others that say they're for a 13-inch computer leave tons of room surrounding, which I don't want or need, since it makes it more difficult to tuck it into the travel pocket of my carry-on rolling bag. This sleeve is strictly for added protection, to keep it from being scratched or catching a spill. However, I will add that there is far more padding in this sleeve than I had expected, particularly in this price range.

Couldn't be happier.
on March 22, 2017
I bought this sleve for my DELL XPS 15 laptop after having bought the 15.6" one that was too large and absolutely not right for a 15" laptop. I still believe they sent me a 17" sleeve, but they confirmed they shipped a 15.6" one. I had read a review recommending to buy the 14" for the DELL CPS 15 and I did. The sleeve is exactly right, meaning that in my opinion it is a little too tight for an XPS 15 laptop, that is pretty small, so I would not recommend it for larger laptops. In my opinion can fit a DELL XPS 15 and a map pro 15 pretty well. The sleeve is essential, good quality and protects the laptop. That is what I needed it for. Please be very careful to the size you buy
on August 22, 2017
I recently purchased a Lenovo Yoga 910 and needed a sleeve for it. All the sleeves at Best Buy are around $39.99-49.99. Which made no sense to me. Saw this on amazon as the best seller and SO MANY have been purchased. Thought I'd give it a try. THIS IS PERFECT! It's holds my 14" laptop just fine, the sleeve is well cushioned, so it's going to be protected when it's in my backpack. The zipper is made of good quality, there's no issue at all when opening or closing it. I would recommend for anyone with a 13" or 14" laptop. Honestly you won't find a better deal anywhere else, plus it comes to your door! You don't need to go anywhere!
on April 2, 2015
I have a 14-inch ThinkPad X1 Carbon that fits perfectly and snugly inside this 13.3-inch case. The X1 Carbon is basically a 14" ultrabook in a 13.3 body so if you get a 14-inch case it would be too loose. Here is a trick for a perfect fit -- You need to 'break it in' the first time you use it, by gently but firmly shoving the ThinkPad into the case and pulling the zipper chain in both corners with some force to zip it up. Then you leave it for several hours for the case to mold into shape. After that, every time you remove the laptop and put it back into the sleeve case it's guaranteed to fit like a glove, zipping and unzipping like a breeze.

Awesome product for an awesome ultrabook!