Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "AmazonBasics 60-Inch Lightweight Tripod with Bag" and save 7% off the $23.49 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
AmazonBasics 60-Inch Lightweight Tripod with Bag
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $7.58. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Lightweight tripod with adjustable-height legs and rubber feet
- Compatible with most video cameras, digital cameras, still cameras, GoPro devices, smartphone adapters (not included), and scopes.
- Recommended max load weight is 6.6 lbs (3kg) for optimal performance
- Weighs 3 lbs; Extends from 25 inches to 60 inches when center post is fully extended; Carrying case included
- Two built-in bubble view levels and 3-way head to allow for tilt and swivel motion; portrait or landscape options
- Quick-release mounting plate helps ensure fast transitions between shots
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
From the manufacturer
AmazonBasics 60” Lightweight Tripod with Bag
Size it up
This lightweight tripod is perfect for most cameras up to 6.6 pounds. Setup is quick and easy. The included bag makes storage and transport a snap.
The tripod’s legs can extend from 20” to 48”. Leg locks release smoothly and glide easily to your desired height. Crank up the center post for a tripod that is 60” tall.
- Two built-in bubble view levels
- Quick-release mounting plate
- Zippered bag included
- Suitable for digital, video, or still camera
- Dimensions: 25 (collapsed)x4 inches; extends up to 60 inches
- Weight: 3 lbs.
On the level
The built-in level above the legs lets you know when the base is level. Another on the top of the camera plate lets you know when the camera is level. The rubber feet adjust to help you achieve the perfect position.
What’s in the Box
- AmazonBasics 60" Lightweight Tripod
- Zippered carrying case
|Item Dimensions||4.52 x 4.33 x 24.21 inches|
|Item Weight||2.77 pounds|
|Maximum Height||158 centimeters|
|Minimum Height||60.5 centimeters|
|Shipping Weight||3.45 pounds|
Compare to similar items
This item AmazonBasics 60-Inch Lightweight Tripod with Bag
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||eCostConnection||Happy Tao||Amazing Deals Online||eCostConnection|
|Item Dimensions||4.33 x 24.21 x 4.52 in||3.15 x 16.73 x 3.15 in||3 x 15 x 3 in||4.72 x 23.23 x 4.72 in||—||4 x 27 x 4 in|
|Item Weight||2.77 lbs||1.19 lbs||1 lb||3.63 lbs||—||—|
Deluxe lightweight tripod from AmazonBasics.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
As you can see I have no arms so I need a tripod that is lightweight but full on perks...this tripod is EVERYTHING I hoped for & then some!!!!
It is VERY easy to operate from manipulating the height to changing the swivel points for various angles. The knobs are nice & big making screwing/unscrewing very easy & effortless.
I got this for my Makayama iPad case & it works seamlessly with it.
Great product! Great pricing!! Thanks Amazon!!!!
Since receiving this tripod, I did a "test" where I installed my camera and left it alone for almost five days with the legs fully extended and positioning locations locked / secured. This tripod held its position without any trouble, easing my concerns about it falling over and damaging my camera.
One issue I found is related to my specific camera (See Image). When attached to the tripod, I am unable to flip the screen around due to the locking arm being in the way. This is not a major issue since you only need to release the camera, flip the screen as desired, and re-secure.
Overall, I'm completely satisfied with my purchase and would strongly recommend it to anyone. Take a look at my added images where I give a closer look of its features and capabilities.
- there is too much friction in the plastic-on-plastic joints, which makes the up/down and left/right swivel actions very difficult to fine-tune
- It's so lightweight that it'll be top-heavy if you have a heavy camera/rigging
- The light weight also makes it impossible to not move/nudge it while adjusting it
- the large mounting shoe covers the battery/SD card hatch on the bottom of my G7X. So I have to totally remove it in order to change the battery or put in a fresh storage card, negating the "quick" part of the "quick mount" system.
The good parts:
- it's light weight makes it nearly effortless to carry around
- lots of flexibility in height adjustment
I'm growing in my confidence in the AmazonBasics brand. Most of the time what we need is reasonably priced meat and potatoes functionality and they're really doing well at that. Thanks Amazon