Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon kidsevergreen kidsevergreenaltText Choose channels with their favorite shows and movies kidsevergreenaltText Choose channels with their favorite shows and movies  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis Shop Now ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 6,722 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 7,115 reviews
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon February 6, 2014
I am using several of these 10’ extension cables for keyboard, webcam, iPod, Kindle Fire, external hard drive, and headphones and mike and they work exactly as they should. The connectors are solid and reliable and the cables themselves are sturdy, flexible, and well insulated so there’s no problem with worrying about damage.

DEVICE CHARGE TIMES: I have never noticed any difference in the charge time for iPod or Kindles with these longer Amazon cables so they are serving their purpose well. They deliver full a full charge.

CONNECTOR RELIABILITY: I have never had a problem with male/female connections slipping apart with these cables; they fit firmly together and they stay together. For safety’s sake, one thing I do with ALL extension cables is to make a simple overhand knot with the two ends before connecting them together. This will guarantee they will not pull apart even if you trip over the cable.

Overall, it’s an excellent cable. In the past, I’ve paid twice the price for half the length and I’ll never do that again. I’ll always buy these Amazon Basics.
on July 27, 2016
I have a desktop Dell pc which I use most of the time - to play games and other things. I also have a Macbook and an iPad mini but I don't use those a lot, especially the Macbook. I am not really that computer-savvy but I can function ok.
On my desktop pc, I have been using the 2 front usb ports mostly and I keep getting these messages that my usb stick will work faster if I plugged it on a faster port. I did not even know I have one of those so I had to look up my manual and found that I have 2 extra usb ports in the back of the tower. Plus a lot of things I don't know I can always find answers in Google or YouTube tutorials!
I checked here at Amazon and see if there are extension cables I can use because I m not going to go through the trouble of turning the tower around and reaching at the back of it to plug my flash drives every time I needed to - which is almost all the time.
Well, these 3-foot extension cables are just perfect! 3 feet is enough to reach from the back and around to the front where I can plug my flash drives in and the price is not too shabby either.
Problems solve and no more messages!
on December 3, 2016
this is pretty good. I plugged it in the back of the set...then used the other half for my camera, my external drives to view pics on the tv. My tv doesn't play my videos...but for picture showing and really anything USB with the TV this is great..much better than constantly going behind the TV and hitting my hand against the wall to try and plug the things into the usb...Great product. I bought it for the tv...I'm sure this is great for computer or any usb. I never knew they made something like this..pretty cool...
on July 11, 2017
These extensions cords are perfectly amazing. Great for lazy activities like: laying in bed and not having to be on the edge of the bed to charge your phone...It's nice to actually lay in a normal and comfortable position and be on my phone before bed. (Even if that's a no-no).

Before this cord I had to sit on the floor in front of my big screen TV (don't get too close to the screen!) in order to play my Playstation with my charging controller. Now, this extension cord allows me to comfortably remain a couch potato while I relax and play my games. I know how utterly pathetic this sounds but it's true! We all need time to relax, right?

I highly recommend this amazing product! Seriously!
on November 19, 2016
I've got an old Mac Pro tower. I've replaced both the keyboard and mouse with more basic corded stuff that's probably primarily intended for non-Apple uses (multiple times), but the cables are always far too short to reach the USB ports on the back of the tower. Actually, the Mac keyboards have USB ports on both sides, so if you're using a Mac/Apple keyboard and an aftermarket mouse, you won't need this cable. That said, I got a replacement Mac keyboard, and it was great while it worked. When it died, I replaced it with just a basic Dell type. Long story short - this cable is great with any of the cheap aftermarket keyboards/mice that are more intended for any generic PC, but will obviously work with a Mac too. It's all just 'legacy USB 2.0' at this point, after all...
on August 27, 2016
I use this extension cable to connect my laptop to our printer. For some reason the printer is finicky when it comes to an extension cable, the first ones I bought from a different manufacturer would not work. It was very inconvenient to print but then a week or so ago I thought I'd give it another try and ordered this cable and I was glad I did. I was pleased to find that my laptop recognized my printer and vice versa as soon as I plugged it in using this extension cable. I am particularly impressed with the female socket on this cable, it is much larger and better protected than the previous cables I have purchased. I am so happy with this cable I can give it no less than a full five star rating.
VINE VOICEon July 27, 2016
Love it! It serves two purposes. For one, if I'm switching flash drives a lot (I keep different things on different ones), I don't have to keep "standing on my head" to reach down to the USB connection on my desk computer. And also, I have 2 or 3 flash drives that will fit into my computer's flash drive location but not into my work computer's. The work computer's USB location is right behind the screen and the edge of the screen creates a "lip" that doesn't give enough room to get the drive into it. With this cord, I can access it anyway. I got the short cord because I don't need much length, but you can also get other lengths, if you need them.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon February 15, 2014
So far so good. The test with cables like this are using it for power and a multitude of different devices. I bought two of these extend my iPhone charging cable and upon initial tests, they seem to work as expected. For a review this product either works, works on some things, or doesn't work at all. So far it works on the few things I've tested it for thus my 5 star review.

Also, I think I should mention when looking at many of the 1 star reviews, those that didn't look at what they were buying and reviewed this 1 Star should be disregarded. it doesn't matter what you were searching for when you landed on this item because this is clearly labelled USB 2.0, not 3.0, not HDMI, not anything else.
on July 9, 2017
I use a flash drive to play a lot of movies and shows on my TV and got so tired of having to reach behind the TV to plug in and remove the flash drive. So when I saw the extension cable I knew I needed one. I'm so glad I got this. It makes it a hell of a lot easier than having to carefully reach behind the TV. I just plugged this in and ran it behind my entertainment center and through to where my cable box sits. I've been very happy with AmazonBasics items and this is no different. I ended up getting a second one for another TV.
review image review image review image
on January 29, 2016
So let me paint a picture for you so you can understand what I did with this cable. I have a mini wireless keyboard connected to my television. This keyboard would connect then disconnect over and over again. I used this cable to move the receiver for the keyboard to another location to improve performance. It works great now. I have used Amazon Basics products before and have really liked them so far. I didn't know they made cables until I went looking for this one. The cable is very well made. Any other cables I need from now on I will be checking to see what Amazon Basics has to offer first. I will continue to recommend Amazon Basics products to everyone I know. Why spend more when you can get the same or better for cheaper. Nice job Amazon!