AmazonBasics Balance Ball with Hand Pump
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $8.18. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|You Save:||$3.02 (22%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Small balance ball promotes strength, agility, and balance
- Made of high-quality rubber for durability
- Matte-textured finish with horizontal lines to improve grip and avoid slipping
- Hand pump and extra air plug included
- Balance ball can be blown up to desired size and firmness, but has a maximum diameter of approximately 55cm (just under 22 inches)
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
AmazonBasics Balance Ball with Hand Pump - 55cm
Get trim and toned with help from this AmazonBasics balance ball. Measuring 55cm in diameter (just under 22 inches), the large ball offers a total body workout. Use it in combination with a variety of exercises to strengthen your abs, back, gluts, arms, and other major muscle groups.
From Pilates and yoga to general strength training, the balance ball helps improve core strength, agility, and natural balance. Best of all, it's designed for all skill levels--from beginner to advanced. And because it promotes completely impact-free exercises, you can workout without unnecessary wear and tear on your joints.
- Small balance ball
- Promotes strength, agility, and balance
- Made of durable rubber
- Textured finish with horizontal lines
- Hand pump and extra air stopper included
Durable Rubber Design
Made of high-quality rubber, the balance ball provides long-lasting dependability. It also features a matte textured finish with horizontal lines for a more secure grip and to help avoid slipping. This type of slip-resistant surface makes it easier to focus on correct alignment and holding your pose for the duration.
Hand Pump Included
A user-friendly hand pump comes included for quickly and easily inflating the balance ball. Once at the ideal level, insert the air stopper (plug) to seal off the opening. An extra air stopper comes included. For best results, it may be necessary to occasionally re-inflate the ball after the initial inflation.
The durable construction of the balance ball fully supports you so you can focus on your workout, whether you're using the ball to perform elevated push-ups or plank, back bends or bridges, or for help with proper positioning when holding it with hands or ankles for slow sit-ups or core-enhancing crunches.
The balance ball can even be used as an office-chair alternative, helping to promote circulation, balance, and even flexibility with a gentle back bend when it's time to take a break from staring at the computer screen. The AmazonBasics balance ball can be used just about anywhere--from the gym to the home or office.
An Amazon Brand.
Style Name: 55cm
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
5'0" to 5'4" -- 55 cm
5'5" to 5'11" -- 65 cm
6'0" to 6'3" -- 75 cm
For people 6'4" or taller, the recommended size is 85 cm, which is not currently being sold from AmazonBasics, but I did see many on amazon by other sellers.
It came all flattened out, so you have to fill it with air with the given pump. Now while that was a pain, the end result is fantastic! I also love the packaging, it was really easy to open. And there is also an extra plug included. Overall, I would highly recommend this to anyone! It's great for not only exercising, but also fun for the kids! Please feel free to ask anything in the comments, I will try and get to them ASAP.
1) Get a measuring tape. Pull out around 30 inches of tape and lay it on the floor with the tape tip next to a wall.
2) Inflate the sucker. Maybe watching "Hans & Franz pump you up" will help the 10 to 15 minutes pass by quickly. If you really are clueless, you put the tip of the pump into the hole until it seals around the tip of the pump. Then pull the pump handle and up and down you go... If you are smart get your kids to do it. If you are even smarter, go fill it with your air compressor in the garage (you DO have one of those right?).
3) How much do I inflate it to? Well the magic genie has an answer:
*Exercise ball - final diameter | Recommended initial fill*
55cm ball - final fill 22in | inital fill 44cm or 18in
65cm ball - final fill 26in | initial fill 52cm or 21in
75cm ball - final fill 30in | initial fill 60cm or 24in
Once the ball gets around 75% full (the folds will start to disappear) put it on top of the measuring tape with the ball against the wall. Once the edge of the ball gets to the above initial fill, grab a drink. NO WAIT go immediately to step 4 or you will get to repeat this step!!
4) Plug the hole with the white/ clear plug (now you know what it is for) BUT DO NOT PUSH IT IN ALL THE WAY because you have to fill it to its final diameter in 24 hours
5) Wait 24 hours (sorry no instant gratification)
After 24 hours, 2nd steps:
6) Get out the measuring tape again. Pull out around 30 inches of tape and lay it on the floor with the tip next to a wall.
8) Pull the plug out and put it in spot where you can find it in 5 minutes. :-)
7) Inflate the sucker to the final fill. "Hey kiddos remember what fun you had yesterday?"
Put the ball on top of the measuring tape with the ball against the wall. Once the edge of the ball gets to the final fill go immediately to step 8 or you will get to repeat this step!!
*Exercise ball - final diameter
55cm ball - final fill 22in
65cm ball - final fill 26in
75cm ball - final fill 30in
8) Push the plug all the way in.
9) Have fun with the ball.....
The one sent to me however did have a flaw in the plastic/rubber such that I am concerned that it may fail there. Either it was an air bubble in the molding or it was folded up and boxed before it cooled. The folded ball was stuck together when I unwrapped it. A thin spot is where it would fail if it does. I'm keeping a close eye on it. The quality control in the factory wasn't quite up to snuff in this case.