Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 102 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 112 reviews
VINE VOICEon September 16, 2014
I wanted a case for my Focusrite iTrack Solo USB Audio Interface (which allows me to connect a mic or instrument to my iPad for recording), and this case is absolutely perfect, like it was made for it. The unit and the two cables fit in the main compartment and the USB power plug sits perfectly in the front zipped compartment. Couldn't be happier.

I do have a second one of these, and I actually keep a camcorder in it, lol. It's one of the Canon VIXIA HF R50 mini-camcorders with the block power supply, and it too fits perfectly. I do use the internal divider to keep the power block from knocking into the camera. The side pocket holds the battery "cube" that the Canon uses. The material and zippers are strong, Amazon did a great job with these little cases. For the price, outrageously good.
on October 17, 2013
This incredibly compact case fits the Olympus E-PL5 perfectly with the kit 14-42 mm lens and square hood attached. There is additional room to the side (if you place the camera body perpendicular to the plane of the bag's top lid) to place an additional (pancake) lens, a strap, or the flash. There's room in the front for relatively flat additional items (SD cards, filters, etc.), and room on each side for at least one spare battery. In short, this is the ideal case for someone who wants a small case into which he or she doesn't have to squeeze the camera (i.e., it's what the Olympus case supposedly designed for this camera should have been). Build quality appears good, save for the rubbery zipper pulls, which are easily replaced.
on November 5, 2013
The bag quite small, easily grippable with one average adult size hand. It's well padded, with a soft-grip handle, one divider panel, and three external zippered pockets (two small, one large with net). There's plenty of room in the pockets for as many spare batteries as you can carry/afford (at least 10 Sonys!), a USB cable, remote trigger, etc.

Like the title says, it's as if this bag was made for the Sony NEX 6/7 (they share the same body). Just got my NEX 6 + Sigma 30mm 2.8, and they sit in the bag perfectly. Should be enough room to fit other mounted lenses, too, like the kit lenses or Sony/Sigma/Zeiss primes. The Sony 55-210 and super zooms will probably be too tall, though. In addition, there's enough extra room inside with the divider in place to fit another medium/short lens sideways, maybe with a lens cloth over it to keep the lens from contacting the camera's body.

The only negative I can think of is maybe there should have been an added storage pocket inside the top of the bag, as well. Brands like Lowepro or Case Logic will add as many pockets as they can fit on a bag, inside and out, regardless of if you'll ever use/find them. But considering the price, I have no right to complain!

If you have a Sony NEX camera or a mirrorless/compact of similar size, and don't want a huge, unwieldy bag to lug your tiny camera around with, this is what you've been looking for, at an unbeatable price!
on August 12, 2013
I should have heeded the warning of others who said this bag was too small...much smaller than it appears. And it has the nerve to have a divider in the main compartment. LOL I took the precaution to measure my camera against the product size indicated. My camera won't fit in this bag.

I believe this bag was a return, because there was no shoulder strap as indicated and the packaging had already been opened. I would say it is poor quality because it is not cut and/or sewn evenly. I don't know the quality of the zippers. The pulls on the zippers have a nice Amazon logo on them, but if I were Amazon, I'd be ashamed to put my name on this bag.

To me, it isn't worth the trouble to return. I'll just throw it in my box of stuff for the Goodwill. Maybe they can sell it for 50 cents. I'm really disappointed in Amazon for selling something as new and mailing it to me. My trust of Amazon has taken a plunge. I'm off to the store (with my camera) to find a suitable bag.
on March 6, 2013
This case is perfect for my new Pentax K-01 with the 40mm f/2.8 limited lens. I looked at dozens and dozens of name brand camera cases until this one showed up with the exact dimensions I needed. The case takes the camera, strap and an extra battery. It also has exterior compartments on three sides where I can store memory cards, extra lens caps, note cards, and personal items. The case comes with a shoulder strap, handle, and belt loops. Its well padded, has an easy to open zipper, and is weather resistent. The price was great as well.
on September 16, 2011
I was pleasantly surprised at the quality of this bag. AmazonBasics has not let me down yet. Cheap and high quality.

The handle is cushy and covered in a spandex-like material (maybe neoprene?) and feels very sturdy. The bag itself is well padded and soft inside and sturdy as well. Inside the main compartment is a divider that is movable (velcro).

The main compartment opens via a zipper that runs along the back of the top of the bag. From the pic it looks like you open that big flap to open the main compartment. In reality that flap just provides more padding to the front of the bag, and lifts up to reveal a small zipper pocket on the front of the bag under the flap. This pocket has a mesh pocket inside, which will hold stuff down or for organization.

So there's the main compartment, the above mentioned little pocket in the front under the flap, and 2 more pockets: a small pocket on each side. I find these useful for those little remotes for cameras or memory cards or even batteries.

The bag comes with an optional adjustable shoulder strap and has loops on the back for putting it on a belt. I like having those options.

If I arrange things well, I can fit my Sony HDR-UX20 camcorder, the entire AC adapter folded up below it, and a large high-capacity extra battery in the main compartment with room to spare. In the side and front pockets I have memory cards, a small remote for my camcorder, and a little data cable with room to spare.

In all, very pleased with this bag. My HDR-UX20 is a few years old, so I imagine that newer smaller camcorders may fit even more easily. If your camcorder is smaller than mine then you may be able to fit it AND a point-and-shoot camera with chargers, memory cards and extra batteries, but I obviously cant guarantee anything. Great bag and for the money and amazon's service, you can't go wrong.
on January 10, 2012
I've gone through about 3 bags now before finding what I consider a perfect fit for my Panasonic DMC-FZ150K . The main pocket will hold the camera snug face down, which is exactly what I was looking for. I originally purchased a Lowepro Adventura 140 case & was content on using that but the main pocket just had too much room making me weary about the camera being able to shift around during transport. This bag will fit the FZ150 very snug, with almost no ceiling room, making me feel much more comfortable during transport. The pockets are large enough for me to carry the charger & a RainbowImaging 100 Meter 2.4GHz Wireless Remote Shutter Release. The only problem is there is absolutely no more room after carrying the camera, charger & shutter release. I wish Amazon, along with almost every other camera bag manufacturer would design their bags so that the side pockets have more room. This bag will eat up space in the main compartment if you fill the outer pockets. This makes my FZ150 go from a snug fit to a very tight fit. Sure the camera would fit perfectly if there was nothing in the side pockets but that kind of defeats the purpose of having side pockets if you can't utilize them without compromising space in the inner compartment. For this I would have taken off 1 star, but really this is a problem I've seen in every other camera bag I've owned. The Lowepro was a little better at utilizing the side pockets, but it was also an overall larger bag, so even when it did take up space in the inner compartment there was still plenty of room left over to hold the camera & my charger in the inner compartment.
UPDATE 4/13/2013
After purchasing some additional accessories for my now FZ200 (including the shutter release mentioned above, additional batteries, shotgun mic, & a AC Power Adapter kit) this bag no longer has enough room to carry everything. I have since upgraded to a AmazonBasics Sling Backpack for SLR Cameras for the additional room. The Lowepro Adventura 140 Bag I mentioned above is also too small to hold all of the accessories I own. This is a great case if you do not use any accessories with your FZ150/FZ200. Otherwise I would suggest either of the two camera bags I have previously mentioned.
on June 17, 2014
I recently purchased a Fujifilm Instax Mini 90 Neo Classic camera and I needed to find a good case to keep this stored along with some film. After researching the dimensions of the camera and all possible camera bags I decided on this bag.

The strap to this bag is the perfect length, can rest right on your hip. There is also some straps on the back of this bag that you can put a belt through if you desire that. There is a small divider in the bag which is velcro and you can take out. To fit my camera I had to take the velcro out. It was a perfect fit for the camera and I can also fit a few cartridges of pictures. Overall I'm very happy with this good quality bag
on August 18, 2010
I purchased this camera bag for my GE X5 pro series digital camera. It is about half the size I expected from the pictures, but hold the camera securely in place. I would not suggest this camera for a DSLR camera that you wish to carry additional lenses with. There is not room. I do wish it was a little larger so that I could put my other (smaller) Canon digital camera in the bag with my X5. I am also unable to fit my user manual in this bag, so I hope I never need it when I am away from home! This bag has two side pockets which fit cords nicely. It also has a front pocket that has a velcro flap and zipper to store batteries, memory cards, etc. In short, I wish it were a little larger so I could fit my manual and other camera comfortably, but overall, I am satisfied.
on December 26, 2011
Let me get the caveat out of the way. Be careful to look carefully at the dimension numbers. The pictures are deceiving. That said, this is just right for what I am storing: the JVC Everio camcorder fits snugly. It would obviously do fine for about any still camera short of an SLR. I also store a miniature tripod, extra SD-HC cards, charger, battery, data cable (USB). The wires are in a tiny Amazon Basics point 'n' shoot camera sack to keep them tidy. This fits on the inside, right next to the camcorder.
The other important factor is the quality of construction. The material is heavy duty. The lining is soft and scratch free. Stitching is strong and straight. Pockets are well planned. There's even an extra protective flap secured with velcro. Zipper pulls are sturdy and easy to grip. Loops for carrying on belt. Handle is nicely padded. Internal compartment partition moveable. Padded with thick and dense tight-cell foam all around. Shoulder strap is a little light but plenty strong enough, with decent swiveling snap hooks. Whole product exudes well made. My bag is packed now, and I am happy to be able to grab and go.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.