BCA Month Beauty Magazine Deals Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New Album by Dirty Heads PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis South Park Shop Now FFII_gno

on March 22, 2012
I purchased this bag a year ago for use with a Flip Mino camcorder. It has seen constant use since then, and it is still essentially in new condition with no signs of wear. It has also seen duty as a carrying case for an iPod Touch, and it handles that well, too.

The bag uses very substantial vinyl material with very solid seams. The main compartment can accommodate both a power adapter and a small camcorder. It has other zippered compartments that hold cables, ear buds, supplemental lens, and similar stuff. The shouldER strap makes it very easy to just sling this over a shoulder while leaving both hands free, so you can carry this while also using your camcorder.

The overall attention to materials and construction is very similar to what I see on Case Logic products, but the relatively low price tends to undercut Case Logic's pricing. All in all, this is a real bargain. Highly recommended.
on August 20, 2013
Small and tidy but just the right size for a larger-than-average, point-and-shoot camera along with its strap, extra battery, a/c adapter, and various sundries. Nicely padded but very light. Has three zippered exterior compartments in addition to the main compartment whose interior divider can be neatly positioned as needed.
on August 15, 2013
I needed a small bag that could hold two ANKER 10000 MAH batteries, cables and accessories for a camping trip and spotted this. I ordered it based on some helpful interior measurements someone else posted and it ended up being perfect for my needs.
Quality wise, it's on par with any Case Logic product out there. I agree with other reviews that this not really a case for anything other than a point and shoot. Definintely no DSLR's in this case. But if you have other small electronics such as hard drives, backup batteries, ect then you'll find this usefull. It has two side pockets and a larger front pocket.
I'm happy with it. If the rest of the Amazon Basics line is like this, I'll buy more of the brand.
on July 6, 2013
This bag has enough room for a small point and shoot pocket size camera plus extra accessories.
A larger low end digital SLR will fit snugly in the main compartment, but there is not any room for a large amount of accessories left over.
There is a small zippered pocket for extra memory cards and maybe a few batteries.
I like that it has a handle and a removable shoulder strap.
If you need a small grab and go bag this one will give you what you are looking for.
Enthusiast: BBQon December 21, 2010
At first, I wasn't super-thrilled with this bag. I bought it to use with my Canon M31 camcorder, but felt it was too small when it first arrived. It is a lot smaller-looking than in the picture!! Its size has more in common with a water bottle carrier than the knapsack you probably have in your head when you look at Amazon's pic. Yet, despite or possibly because of its diminutive dimensions, it's grown on me. There's obviously a trade-off between size and convenience; sure, you can get a bigger bag, but then you have to lug it around. In fact, I did subsequently buy a larger bag, but I rarely use it. I'm not a "photographer" and I don't want to lug a gear bag around. I just want to go do stuff and have my camcorder with me. For that kind of usage, the Amazon bag is perfect. I stuff this little bag with the M31 camcorder with extended battery (extends about 1" past the end of the camcorder), its remote control, an external mic, and the add-on mini-shoe light. It's a bit of a tight fit, all told, but it's workable. The thing is, you can sling this bag over your shoulder or affix it to your belt, and it doesn't get in the way at all, which is a huuuuge convenience. I recommend trying this one out before going to a larger bag, if convenience is an issue to you as it was to me. It's very well made - nice materials, soft interior, quality stitching, comfortable strap - 5 stars.
I have a Panasonic superzoom camera, one of the ones that looks like an SLR but isn't. It fits nicely in the case. There's room for a couple of extra batteries, the lens hood, a polarizing filter, and a cleaning cloth. The case is well made.
on August 25, 2010
This well padded, small to medium size bag is perfect for my Pentax X90 superzoom camera. The fabric is strong, zippers work well and seem well made. The shoulder strap is solid. With the camera in its place in the main compartment, there is room inside the bag (on the other side of the movable divider) for the charger power cord. The front pocket easily holds the battery charger. The two side pockets have room for additional SD cards. lens cloths, etc. The netting inside the front pocket has separated from the seam tape at the top, but that doesn't create a problem for my use. Overall, very happy with this case. Compared to the price of similar sized camera bags, this was an excellent value. Would strongly recommend to my friends.
on December 9, 2012
After looking a number of different types of camcorder bags I opted for this one. The bag is excellent in terms of built quality and a value for money. The only place of improvement I found is the space. To me it should be little bit more spacious. I use to keep camcorder's battery unattached while it is not in operation so need to put it separately in the bag. Also, I need to put the charger in the same bag. I think that it's design may be refined to accommodate these things properly while maintaining the same compact shape.
on July 20, 2011
I got this for my Canon SX20 IS. The inside compartment tightly fits my camera and Sony batteries charger with the removable divider that came with the bag. The charger hold 4 AA batteries so there where I kept my spares. I had to place my camera side way in order to fit both.

The only minor complains I have is the side pockets (tightly holds one small filter lense each side or 3-4 AA batteries). The front pocket holds extra SD memory cards and small cable, where it can easily design with a little more room with no impacts from the overall look and size. I would feel safer if the side pockets zippers don't go all the way down.
on November 17, 2013
Just right for my small 4/3 mirrorless camera. Lets me store the camera, and a spare lens. The movable interior divide cna be changed to fit the camra with a telephoto or the standard lens and the other lens fits then in the other side of the compartment. Room for spare batteries and camera cards in the sides and the lid. Both velcro and a sturdy zipper to keep the lid closed, depending on if you need quick access to the camera or not.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.