Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "AmazonBasics Carrying Case for GoPro - Large" and save 17% off the $15.99 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
AmazonBasics Carrying Case for GoPro - Large
|Price:||$15.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Large case for 2 GoPro cameras and accessories; compatible with all GoPro cameras including GoPro HERO5 Black, HERO5 Session, HERO4 Black, HERO4 Silver, and HERO Session
- Keeps your GoPro and accessories safe, protected, and organized
- Foam padding with pre-cut slots to hold your gear in place; high-quality EVA interior
- Durable zipper and carry handle
- Measures 13 by 9 by 2.5 inches (L x W x H)
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
AmazonBasics GoPro Case - Large
On-the-Go with GoPro
Whether surfing, on safari, or simply enjoying a backyard soiree, you take your GoPro along for the ride. Whatever the adventure may be, experience peace of mind and ultimate convenience with the AmazonBasics GoPro large case. It keeps your GoPro cameras and must-have accessories securely stored, neatly organized, and impeccably protected.
Note: GoPro cameras and accessories not included.
13 by 9 by 2.5 inches (L x W x H)
- Large case for GoPro cameras and accessories
- Keeps stored items safe, protected, and organized
- Foam padding on all sides; high-quality EVA interior
A Place for Everything
Thoughtfully designed with a high-quality EVA foam interior, the large case provides perfectly shaped compartments that neatly contain essential GoPro components. The case's unique compartments hold the following: two cameras plus housing, housing backdoors, two extra batteries, two LCD/Wi-Fi/battery packs, SD memory cards, a remote control, a suction-cup mount, a P.O.V. buoy/pole, and a wall/car charger. An elastic mesh pocket on the underside of the case's lid provides additional storage space for cables and other accessories.
Use with Any GoPro
The AmazonBasics GoPro large case accommodates any two GoPro cameras, including the GoPro Hero 1, 2, 3, 3+, and 4. A handy pick'n plug component makes it possible to accommodate larger housings than the Hero 3+ camera.
For Home or Travel
Use the GoPro large case to keep your GoPro and its accessories nicely organized and easy to find--perfect for at home use or as an extra layer of protection and convenience when traveling. Interior foam padding on all sides helps keep the GoPro camera and its accessories cushioned and safe from accidental drops, bumps, and scratches.
Compared to the small case, the AmazonBasics GoPro large case measures 13 by 9 by 2.5 inches (L x W x H) and offers a larger size for carrying one extra camera and additional accessories. The case comes with an integrated carrying handle.
In The Box
- AmazonBasics GoPro Case - Large
- 8 precision cut foam pads
Backed by an AmazonBasics 1-Year Limited Warranty
|Item Dimensions||2.5 x 9 x 13 inches|
|Item Weight||0.42 pounds|
|Shipping Weight||1.25 pounds|
Compare to similar items
Top customer reviews
i dont normally start with the cons, but there are only 2, so i want to get them out of the way.
1) the handle is on the wrong side, or the pouch opening should face the other direction. right now when you hold the closed case by the handle with opening to the pouch faces downward. things dont fall out for the most part. but if running with the case they can
2) instead of 1 big pouch where all your stuff gets mixed around 6 smaller pouches would make better sense. mounts in 1, cables in another, chargers in the 3rd. case backdoors in the 3rd. etc etc.
i included pics to show what i have been able to fit in mine. including the gopro 3 way stand/pole, headstrap, floaty on extended backdoor, gopro hero 4, gopro skeleton case, set of accessory mounts, batteries, camera lens cover, extended battery. in the pouch i have a wasabi battery charger, 2 mini usb cables, flat back door, tether and regular mounts, cleaning cloth, anti fog pads.
It's made of hard material, no worries about it getting damaged, plus everything is really snug inside.
The tag on the inside doesn't say Amazon Basics like pictured, rather it's a long white tag that looks like *hit, and you have to cut it. Looks really trashy, and made this product lose a star.
I recommend this product. It's a cheap case to protect your gopro. To me, it's a no brainer. And at the price, get one to store your stuff and one for flying (small).
We expected it not to be a perfect fit (as per product description), but it does the job. This case protects the camera and it fits everything we want to take.
It works well for a case, but already I have had to superglue the corner back to the top portion of the case where the mesh lining is.
Second the foam cutout doesn't seal down to the bottom of the case so some smaller pieces can slip underneath the foam.
I would compare this to a Wal-mart watch. It will tell the time like you want it to but if it breaks or gets lost, you don't mind as much because it was cheap. Don't expect the durability of a G-shock watch or the premiere materials of a Rolex.
I feel like my equipment is safe and protected