Add to your order
from Asurion, LLC $29.99
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use covered for portable products and power surges covered from day one. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. If we can’t repair it, we’ll send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product or replace it.
Amazon Basics 46,000 BTU Outdoor Propane Patio Heater with Wheels, Commercial & Residential - Stainless Steel
Enhance your purchase
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||33 x 18 x 89 inches|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Powerful 46,000 BTU outdoor gas heater provides heat up to a 9 foot radius; ideal for commercial cafes and restaurants or home patios
- Constructed with aluminum, plastic, and stainless steel
- One-touch ignition button for easy start up; requires 20lb liquid propane gas tank (not included); chain included to secure tank
- Features adjustable temperature knob, tilt safety auto-shut off valve, water box for weighting the base and wheel kit
- Secure the patio heater when not in use to avoid any potential damage to unit
- Dimensions: 32.12 x 32.12 x 91.3 inches (LxWxH); weight: 36 pounds
Customer ratings by feature
Discover similar items
From the manufacturer
Amazon Basics Outdoor 46,000 BTU Propane Patio Heaters
Powerful 46,000 BTUs of Heat
The patio heaters deliver 46,000 BTUs of quiet, consistent heat- up to a 9 foot radius. It is powered by liquid propane gas (LPG tank not included).
Easy Start and Adjustable Heat
The Piezo ignition system allows for one-touch, push-button start-ups. Use the control knob to choose low or high heat or to turn the heater off.
For enhanced safety, the patio heater features a shut-off tilt valve that turns the heater off automatically if it tips over.
Durable, Mobile Design
The heavy duty patio heaters include two wheels for smooth mobility. The waterbox can be filled with water for weighted stability.
Compare with similar items
| || |
Golden Flame 46,000 BTU [XL-Series] Stainless Steel Patio Heater with Wheels (Propane)
Gas Patio Heater with Wheels，48,000 BTU of outdoor heaters for patio propane for Commercial and Household Use，Stainless Steel Outdoor Propane Heater ,with CSA Certified for Garden
Fire Sense Commercial Patio Heater, Unpainted Stainless Steel
hOmeLabs Gas Patio Heater - 87 Inches Tall Premium Standing Outdoor Heater with Drink Shelf Tabletop - Auto Shut Off Portable Power Heater with Simple Ignition System, Wheels and Base Reservoir
Sun Joe SJPPH48-SS 48000-BTU Max Propane Outdoor Patio Heater w/Wheels and Built in Bar Table, Stainless Steel
|Sold By||Amazon.com||TradePort||Leisure Stay||Amazon.com||VidaZen||Amazon.com|
|Material||Stainless Steel||Steel||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel, Aluminum||Steel with Bronze Hammered Finish||Stainless Steel|
Amazon Basics 46,000 BTU Outdoor Propane Patio Heater with Wheels, Commercial & Residential - Stainless Steel Minimum heater clearances from combustible materials can can be found in the user manual found on this page
From the Manufacturer
Reviewed in the United States on November 13, 2017
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Here are corrections to the instructions.
Step 1. You don't need to remove the 4 screws. Just remove the center cap and fill with sand. Recommend you purchase the fine sand used between pavers. Home Depot sells it. Its Paverstone Sand/mix. Its fine and dry so easy to pour in hole.
Step 3. Do NOT tighten the 3 base bolts as suggested until completing step 4. Leave finger tight.
Step 4. After completing this step as outlined in the instructions, than go back and tighten the base bolts in step 3.
Step 8. The instructions say " remove the four small bolts and loch washers from the head assembly." This is incorrect. The four bolts and lock washers are together in the shrink pak. Also it should say to use a washer with all four head bolts as well. St you want to add a washer from shrink pak to each of the 4 bolts. So each will have a bolt, followed by a lock washer, followed by a regular washer.
Step 8.5. Missing in instructions is at this point you thread the gas hose thru the lower pipe and screw the two pipes together at this time.
Step 11.5. Missing is the step to connect the gas regulator valve to the gas hose. Make sure you use two wrenches and that you tighten the hose bolt tightly to the regular. Do not rely on using the play wrench that comes with the shrink pak.
Lastly the lighting instructions are not correct. it says in the instructions to turn the dial between high and low, then to press ignition. This will not work. You need to turn the dial half way between the OFF and HIGH markers. In this position you can press the black dial all the way in. While holding it all the way in press the ignition button once or twice at same time. Flame will start. Hold the black dial in for 20 to 30 seconds to heat the thermo coupler which is required to keep it running on its own. After 20 to 30 seconds release the black dial and now turn it to the desired temp between HIGH and LOW.
Turns on almost instantly in sub-zero temperatures. Appears to be of good quality for the price and is solid. Installation is easy and common sense, there are only like 10 parts, I have no idea why people are complaining about this.
Reviewed in the United States on November 13, 2017