Spring Deals Automotive HPC Children of Blood and Bone New-season heels nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Pitch Perfect 3 available to buy Pitch Perfect 3 available to buy Pitch Perfect 3 available to buy  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment. Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now TG18PP_gno

on April 3, 2015
I took a chance on the large case for my new camera (Panasonic Lumix DMC-ZS50S) and am glad I did. The camera fit perfectly, with room to carry an extra battery, small microfiber cloth, and SD card in the separate pocket. It's nicely padded, well made, and the price is excellent.
review imagereview imagereview imagereview image
44 comments| 127 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on October 8, 2016
Fits my Canon G7X Mark II perfectly with a little room to spare. The extra compartment fits extra batteries and SD cards too. The only thing I had to mod was the carrying loop. When I have the case on my belt, it sat up too high and my shirt looked funny pulled down over it. As you can see in the photo, I just used a paracord bracelet to lower the case a bit so my shirt looked normal. Other than that, I'm happy :-)
review imagereview imagereview image
33 comments| 45 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on April 9, 2015
I was looking for a suitable case for my camera as well as a cable and card reader. This case is the perfect case, at the perfect price point. I purchased the medium size for my Canon 530HS compact camera. Build quality is fantastic, and padding is sufficient. This case is good if you have accessories that you need to carry with you, so mind you it wont be the slimmest. However, with its utility the size is perfect. You can see the size of the card reader and it still fits with the cable. The camera has plenty of space in the back, so it would fit a camera of larger size though. You can look up the dimensions of the 530HS to compare how it fits in the camera pocket.
review imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview image
11 comment| 25 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on June 20, 2016
Got this for a Canon Powershot SX710hs. I carry 2 charged batteries, a mini lens pen, extra SD cards, strap and a little cleaning cloth. It is a bit bigger than needed, some may like that, I have enough room for it in my bag, but I usually find the smallest bag possible and leave chargers at home. This could be smaller for this camera.. Does a nice job of protecting the camera.
on September 26, 2016
This case is the perfect drop-in size for my Sony DSC-HX90V - easy to get the camera in/out quickly with one hand. The little pocket in the front is also easy to access and great for a spare battery (and could probably fit another small item). The case is nicely padded and a great value for the money. I don't wear a belt, but the belt loop strap is a nice feature as well. One little niggle is that the zipper pulls are large and jangle a bit noisily as you walk around wearing the case. However, the two-star loss is for the strap, which is not good. The item photos show the case being worn cross-body, but the strap length is barely long enough to achieve this. In addition, the strap is narrow and rough, scratchy against bare skin...uncomfortable after a quick hike and definitely not something I would want to wear all day. I have another small bag with a strap that I can swap out, so I'm glad I can keep the case. Maybe Amazon will rethink the strap - longer and more comfortable and this bag would be a total winner.
VINE VOICEon April 5, 2017
This camera bag is truly remarkable for $6.50. It's weaker than my last $20 camera bag was, but still impressive: padded, big enough for my camera, plenty of room for extra batteries + memory cards + a credit card and cash (I sometimes use this as a micro-mini-purse when I'm out shooting) + shoulder strap + belt loop strap. Truly it has more than you could ask for at today's price of $6.50.

How is it weaker than my last camera bag? I'd prefer a bit more padding; the shoulder strap clips are plastic instead of metal, the zippered pouches each have just 1 zipper head rather than 2 heads (one at each end so it can zip up to the far right/left/middle rather than just the far left), and although the zipper-heads are metal the zippers themselves are plastic. So it's not quite as nice as you'd expect for a higher price, but honestly for the current price this case is more than I'd expect. Excellent bargain.
on August 9, 2017
For the price it is just fine, but for a little less then double the amount (on Amazon), I would at hindsight opt for the quite better Sony LCSCSJ camera case. This Amazon Basics case fits the Sony Cyber-shot RX100M5 (RX100V) loosely (the camera shakes inside) and - as described by the manufacturer - leaves room for spare batteries and SD cards in the font pocket.The Sony case, that also fits the Sony Cyber-shot RX100M5 (RX100V) better, however is less flimsy and appears more padded when I checked it out at a camera store (sold there for well over three times this price). The rear strap ringlets indeed appear very weak and I will need to keep an eye on those, replace them with metal key ringlets, or opt for the Sony case sooner or later. For now it fits my purpose of basic protection for the camera.
on February 23, 2018
I bought 2 camera bags to compare, this one and the Panasonic Lumix DMC-ZS60 Digital Camera Case. Both are well made, nicely padded, and both fit my Panisonic Lumix ZS60 camera. This one from Amazon is a slightly longer and wider, and it also has an outside pocket, a very nice feature for accessories. That said, I prefer the Panasonic case for two reasons. 1. It has a wider more comfortable carrying strap, which I use cross-body. 2. It has a double zipper. This is most important to me because when you're opening the Panasonic bag by pulling both zippers down from the top, you can open it less than halfway to extract the camera, and there's little danger of the camera accidentally falling out. The Amazon version, however, has a single pull tab that forces you to open the bag more than halfway up, over and around. Most people probably aren't as clumsy as I am so that may not be an issue for them. Another plus for the Panasonic is the velcro belt loop on the back. I'm not a belt wearer most of the time, so I wish they'd just added the extra pocket. I will keep the Amazon Basics bag for my less expensive point and shoot.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on November 29, 2017
I use this for a Canon powershot 160. when I first bought the camera and it was still in the packaging, I also bought a case, not realizing the charger was a little clunky. The charger didn't fit into my original case. I bought this one and everything fits. I even store the original case and camera in the larger pocket and the charger in the smaller pocket. Two benefits there. First, my charger and camera are now always together (I used to lose the charger). Second, when I travel, I can pull out the camera and original case which is much smaller and go sightseeing with that if I want something less bulky. I'd recommend this if you need a case that will fit a smaller camera and battery charger.
on November 6, 2017
I was looking for a small case that would handle my Canon G9x Mk II. Found another case that it just fit into, but it would not accommodate any spare battery or the charger. This case is slightly oversize for the camera - there is some 'excess' empty height - but the side pocket allows me to also carry a spare battery and its charger. Great protection for the whole kit. I still find it most convenient to just pocket the camera when out on a hike, using this case to keep everything together and protected when traveling or in storage.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.