Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Ed Sheeran STEM Limited time offer Try it first with samples Handmade Last Minute Gifts Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon JCVJ JCVJ JCVJ  All-new Echo Save $10 on Fire 7. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now HTL17_gno

on April 3, 2015
I took a chance on the large case for my new camera (Panasonic Lumix DMC-ZS50S) and am glad I did. The camera fit perfectly, with room to carry an extra battery, small microfiber cloth, and SD card in the separate pocket. It's nicely padded, well made, and the price is excellent.
review image review image review image review image
44 comments| 120 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on October 8, 2016
Fits my Canon G7X Mark II perfectly with a little room to spare. The extra compartment fits extra batteries and SD cards too. The only thing I had to mod was the carrying loop. When I have the case on my belt, it sat up too high and my shirt looked funny pulled down over it. As you can see in the photo, I just used a paracord bracelet to lower the case a bit so my shirt looked normal. Other than that, I'm happy :-)
review image review image review image
33 comments| 33 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on November 30, 2017
Perfectly fits my Lumix ZS70 with about 1/2" to spare at the top. The pocket is large enough to fit 3 memory cards and 3 spare batteries
The case is lightly padded on the outer pocket side, and thickly padded on the back side.
There is a strap sown to the top and bottom edge of the back side that can be used as a handle, or to hook the camera to your pants belt.
The fabric seems to be heavy duty enough for my amateur photographer needs. I also like the large zipper pulls. The stitched seams are a little puckered at the corners, and I wish the padding was just as thick in the front between the inner and outer pocket as it is on the the back side.Conservatively, construction-wise, I'd give it an 8.5 out of 10.
Overall this is a great improvement over the Ritz and Case Logic cases I had before. The first had no pocket and no padding, the second had internal pockets and was padded but was too large to easily fit in my purse. In comparison to the other two, this case beats them by a mile in terms of cost, quality, functionality, and size, therefore I gave it 5 stars.
on November 29, 2017
I use this for a Canon powershot 160. when I first bought the camera and it was still in the packaging, I also bought a case, not realizing the charger was a little clunky. The charger didn't fit into my original case. I bought this one and everything fits. I even store the original case and camera in the larger pocket and the charger in the smaller pocket. Two benefits there. First, my charger and camera are now always together (I used to lose the charger). Second, when I travel, I can pull out the camera and original case which is much smaller and go sightseeing with that if I want something less bulky. I'd recommend this if you need a case that will fit a smaller camera and battery charger.
on October 10, 2017
The large size is the one with the two orange stripes. The large version has the integrated, flatter belt loop. You want a stitched on belt loop instead of a clasp. Clasps come off during hikes, and your camera is better off in a camera bag. The end result is inconvenience, which means less photographs and videos. Please add 1 mm allowance around the reported dimensions of your camera when making your selection.

I will add the missing star should the stitching remain fairly intact after 6 months.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
Great camera case! I purchased the large because I have a Ricoh WG 4 which is an adventure shockproof, waterproof, dropproof, and freezeproof camera. Basically being all that, it's a little bulkier than normal point and shoot camera (this is not an actioncam, its a point and shoot). The camera is about five inches long and fits great in the large version of this case!!

I have purchased several amazon basic cases for different devices, let's face it! They are a great value and very high quality case.. This one holds true to that! This case would be $10 - $15 at Walmart! Its a very nice, high quality case.. It has a shoulder strap and a belt loop.

It provides great protection for your camera! And even has a smaller pocket for an extra battery or two, your cable or a few other small accessories

If you have a bulkier camera get this case! In a size large.. If it doesn't fit, you always have Amazon's easy return process! Highly recommend this product or any amazon basics case
on November 26, 2017
I've used this case for a few weeks and, so far, it's great. It's a little bit larger than my Canon PowerShot SX150IS, but the next smaller case would probably be too small. I really like the wide loop on the back--the chest strap on my backpack fits well through it, and it stays nicely in place without flailing around while scrambling and hiking.

I previously used two Lowepro camera cases, and the zippers failed on both. The Amazon Basics zipper feels pretty solid so far.
on November 20, 2017
Just downright cute, for my Canon G9 - fits with nothing to spare in the main compartment. ONE spare battery just fits in the inside sleeve of the front pocket without crowding, but if you have to fit the adapter in there, it's a compromised bulge with the battery in it, facing down, and the battery cover balanced on top. But it does fit. OH - and the belt loop is really top notch solid, but not velcro. Comes with strap - all good.
on June 14, 2017
It's a little smaller than expected, but it works great. My Nikon Coolpix s9900 fit in it well with no room to spare in the main compartment. The small front pocket fits a couple of batteries and some extra sd cards, but not much more.
I took it to Japan for a 3 week vacation and it was the perfect size. It allowed me to take my Nikon on my belt without really bothering me while walking around.
I would consider this a Small case not a Medium.
Top Contributor: Petson November 7, 2017
Ordered for my Lumix ZS50 compact camera. Barely fits with the anti-theft strap, but it works well. Not a lot of padding, but I was looking for something without too much bulk for an international trip. Plenty of room in the side pouch for an extra battery, SD cards, and the charging cable. The belt loop held the case securely on my waist pack strap. The spare battery and SD card fit easily in the accessory pocket.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.