Industrial Deals Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis hots Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 1,035 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 1,112 reviews
on April 3, 2015
I took a chance on the large case for my new camera (Panasonic Lumix DMC-ZS50S) and am glad I did. The camera fit perfectly, with room to carry an extra battery, small microfiber cloth, and SD card in the separate pocket. It's nicely padded, well made, and the price is excellent.
review image review image review image review image
44 comments| 111 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 9, 2015
I was looking for a suitable case for my camera as well as a cable and card reader. This case is the perfect case, at the perfect price point. I purchased the medium size for my Canon 530HS compact camera. Build quality is fantastic, and padding is sufficient. This case is good if you have accessories that you need to carry with you, so mind you it wont be the slimmest. However, with its utility the size is perfect. You can see the size of the card reader and it still fits with the cable. The camera has plenty of space in the back, so it would fit a camera of larger size though. You can look up the dimensions of the 530HS to compare how it fits in the camera pocket.
review image review image review image review image review image review image
on December 30, 2013
I was looking for a camera case for my Canon PowerShot G16, which is a relatively large point-and-shoot. This case in Large is a good size for the camera itself. Once I put on the thick neck strap that came with the camera, it became a tight fit, but I could still zip it all the way. The separate compartment is good for storing extra battery and/or memory card.
VINE VOICEon April 5, 2017
This camera bag is truly remarkable for $6.50. It's weaker than my last $20 camera bag was, but still impressive: padded, big enough for my camera, plenty of room for extra batteries + memory cards + a credit card and cash (I sometimes use this as a micro-mini-purse when I'm out shooting) + shoulder strap + belt loop strap. Truly it has more than you could ask for at today's price of $6.50.

How is it weaker than my last camera bag? I'd prefer a bit more padding; the shoulder strap clips are plastic instead of metal, the zippered pouches each have just 1 zipper head rather than 2 heads (one at each end so it can zip up to the far right/left/middle rather than just the far left), and although the zipper-heads are metal the zippers themselves are plastic. So it's not quite as nice as you'd expect for a higher price, but honestly for the current price this case is more than I'd expect. Excellent bargain.
on September 12, 2014
Perfect for my Canon S120, two extra batteries and an extra sim card. It's not a tight fit and has a little extra room which I like: 1/4" on top and 1/2" on length. Another recommended "compact" camera case was so light I had trouble closing the zipper and had no room for any accessories. The S120 has exceptionally poor battery life in video mode and you need someplace to put extra batteries or you're in trouble.

It also has a belt loop in the back which you can't see in the vendor picture. The neck strap seems superfluous as the case is so small. It lives in a man's purse :-) with my wallet, tablet, knife, etc.
on March 25, 2017
Perfect size for my Canon Gx9. I wanted a case that I could put the camera/battery charger & batteries in. The Case Logic I had ordered before was nice but the battery charger for this camera is fairly large and that case was too small. Price is great, well made and very happy with my purchase. No need to spend more money on a case. I have a slim case for the camera only that will fit in my purse.
on June 24, 2016
This is such a nice case, it works wonderful, feels very durable, and of course works perfect for my Fiio X3II + accessories!
review image review image review image review image review image review image
on April 6, 2017
Huge design flaw. There is only one zipper on the main compartment. This means you have to completely expose the camera to remove it. If you do not zip it completely back up, the camera can drop out. Very inconvenient when taking frequent pictures. If there were two zippers, you could have only the top open for easy accessibility without fear of the camera dropping out. For this oversight, two stars. I will have to get another camera bag. Not at all functional for me and how I use my camera when traveling.
on March 13, 2017
My husband got me a camera a while back. It's a Nikon Coolpix. The case is the perfect size. I put the camera in the large pocket. In the smaller one, I put the charger and extra battery. The strap is adjustable so I can put it over my shoulder if I want. It's also small enough I can put in my handbag or backpack. I also got my daughter one for her camera.
on September 12, 2016
The first one I bought the loop on the case that holds the strap broke after a couple of uses. They were kind enough to send me a replacement but that one broke in the same spot after 1 use. Will not purchase again.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.