Your Garage Luxury Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Mother's Day Gifts hgg17 Shop Popular Services animestrike animestrike animestrike  Introducing Echo Look Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch National Bike Month on Amazon

Size: Compact|Change
Price:$4.99+ Free shipping (Addon item)

Showing 1-10 of 999 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 1,072 reviews
on April 3, 2015
I took a chance on the large case for my new camera (Panasonic Lumix DMC-ZS50S) and am glad I did. The camera fit perfectly, with room to carry an extra battery, small microfiber cloth, and SD card in the separate pocket. It's nicely padded, well made, and the price is excellent.
review image review image review image review image
44 comments| 96 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 9, 2015
I was looking for a suitable case for my camera as well as a cable and card reader. This case is the perfect case, at the perfect price point. I purchased the medium size for my Canon 530HS compact camera. Build quality is fantastic, and padding is sufficient. This case is good if you have accessories that you need to carry with you, so mind you it wont be the slimmest. However, with its utility the size is perfect. You can see the size of the card reader and it still fits with the cable. The camera has plenty of space in the back, so it would fit a camera of larger size though. You can look up the dimensions of the 530HS to compare how it fits in the camera pocket.
review image review image review image review image review image review image
on October 8, 2016
Fits my Canon G7X Mark II perfectly with a little room to spare. The extra compartment fits extra batteries and SD cards too. The only thing I had to mod was the carrying loop. When I have the case on my belt, it sat up too high and my shirt looked funny pulled down over it. As you can see in the photo, I just used a paracord bracelet to lower the case a bit so my shirt looked normal. Other than that, I'm happy :-)
review image review image review image
on September 26, 2016
This case is the perfect drop-in size for my Sony DSC-HX90V - easy to get the camera in/out quickly with one hand. The little pocket in the front is also easy to access and great for a spare battery (and could probably fit another small item). The case is nicely padded and a great value for the money. I don't wear a belt, but the belt loop strap is a nice feature as well. One little niggle is that the zipper pulls are large and jangle a bit noisily as you walk around wearing the case. However, the two-star loss is for the strap, which is not good. The item photos show the case being worn cross-body, but the strap length is barely long enough to achieve this. In addition, the strap is narrow and rough, scratchy against bare skin...uncomfortable after a quick hike and definitely not something I would want to wear all day. I have another small bag with a strap that I can swap out, so I'm glad I can keep the case. Maybe Amazon will rethink the strap - longer and more comfortable and this bag would be a total winner.
VINE VOICEon April 5, 2017
This camera bag is truly remarkable for $6.50. It's weaker than my last $20 camera bag was, but still impressive: padded, big enough for my camera, plenty of room for extra batteries + memory cards + a credit card and cash (I sometimes use this as a micro-mini-purse when I'm out shooting) + shoulder strap + belt loop strap. Truly it has more than you could ask for at today's price of $6.50.

How is it weaker than my last camera bag? I'd prefer a bit more padding; the shoulder strap clips are plastic instead of metal, the zippered pouches each have just 1 zipper head rather than 2 heads (one at each end so it can zip up to the far right/left/middle rather than just the far left), and although the zipper-heads are metal the zippers themselves are plastic. So it's not quite as nice as you'd expect for a higher price, but honestly for the current price this case is more than I'd expect. Excellent bargain.
on June 20, 2016
Got this for a Canon Powershot SX710hs. I carry 2 charged batteries, a mini lens pen, extra SD cards, strap and a little cleaning cloth. It is a bit bigger than needed, some may like that, I have enough room for it in my bag, but I usually find the smallest bag possible and leave chargers at home. This could be smaller for this camera.. Does a nice job of protecting the camera.
on December 30, 2013
I was looking for a camera case for my Canon PowerShot G16, which is a relatively large point-and-shoot. This case in Large is a good size for the camera itself. Once I put on the thick neck strap that came with the camera, it became a tight fit, but I could still zip it all the way. The separate compartment is good for storing extra battery and/or memory card.
on March 31, 2017
 I bought to use for my Canon G7 X Mark II while I backpack and it fits nicely. if you want to see more videos in detail search youtube for secret stuff to see more videos
on August 16, 2016
Perfect for my camera. I have the Canon Powershot SX720 HS. It fits in very nicely with enough wiggle room to get it in and out without the zipper rubbing the camera, but snug enough it's not sliding around inside. Love the zipper pocket on the front...perfect size for extra SD cards and a lens cleaner. The charger for this camera is a little large so it won't fit also, but it's okay as I won't be carrying my charger on outings. Overall, I'm extremely happy with this case!
on August 2, 2014
Just got this camera case. I bought this for my Canon SX280HS. When I searched the reviews, some say it doesn't fit SX280HS, and some say it does. I gave it a shot to test it myself. My conclusion is that it fits, but a little bit tight to zip. I give it four stars because I will wait to see how long the zipper can last in such tightly-zipped condition. However, I can still put two batteries in the zippered outside pockets. Here are some photos of it with my SX280HS, you can check it out: https://flic.kr/s/aHsjZHdz7H

In my opinions, the quality of AmazonBasics cases are very good. I brought one laptop sleeve for my HP Chromebook 14 and this camera case. Now, I am thinking to get a large point and shoot camera case for my EOS M and it 22mm lens.
review image review image

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.