Truck Reviews HPC Best Books of the Month Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. Electronics Gift Guide Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Shop now STL18_GNO

on April 3, 2015
I took a chance on the large case for my new camera (Panasonic Lumix DMC-ZS50S) and am glad I did. The camera fit perfectly, with room to carry an extra battery, small microfiber cloth, and SD card in the separate pocket. It's nicely padded, well made, and the price is excellent.
review imagereview imagereview imagereview image
131 people found this helpful
|44 comments|Report abuse
on October 8, 2016
Fits my Canon G7X Mark II perfectly with a little room to spare. The extra compartment fits extra batteries and SD cards too. The only thing I had to mod was the carrying loop. When I have the case on my belt, it sat up too high and my shirt looked funny pulled down over it. As you can see in the photo, I just used a paracord bracelet to lower the case a bit so my shirt looked normal. Other than that, I'm happy :-)
review imagereview imagereview image
52 people found this helpful
|33 comments|Report abuse
on April 9, 2015
I was looking for a suitable case for my camera as well as a cable and card reader. This case is the perfect case, at the perfect price point. I purchased the medium size for my Canon 530HS compact camera. Build quality is fantastic, and padding is sufficient. This case is good if you have accessories that you need to carry with you, so mind you it wont be the slimmest. However, with its utility the size is perfect. You can see the size of the card reader and it still fits with the cable. The camera has plenty of space in the back, so it would fit a camera of larger size though. You can look up the dimensions of the 530HS to compare how it fits in the camera pocket.
review imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview image
28 people found this helpful
|11 comment|Report abuse
on November 14, 2017
It's hard to find any fault especially at this price point. But I'll try! This (the "Large" version) does fit the Panasonic DC-ZS70 camera quite well, with just a little room to spare. The front, smaller pouch is large enough to hold at least 3 or 4 of the somewhat thicker batteries this camera uses plus an SD card or two, maybe more, but you may not want to over-pack it (see below). The main pocket is a good snug fit for this camera, and a little "taller" than it needs to be, which is good. Finding fault: there is less padding between the main compartment and the small pocket in front, than there is in the "back" of the case (toward your body normally) which has thicker padding. My main concern with damage to point-and-shoot cameras when stored in a soft case is something poking into the delicate lens-cover blades when the lens is closed. Thicker padding between the compartments of the case would be good, so that batteries, etc. in the front pocket if packed a little tightly are not pushed into the camera lens behind them if you bump into something, bend over, etc. Accordingly, I try to remember to put the camera in the case with the lens toward my body, where there is thicker padding and less pointy stuff.
Having said that, a good case at a good price.
5 people found this helpful
on September 26, 2016
This case is the perfect drop-in size for my Sony DSC-HX90V - easy to get the camera in/out quickly with one hand. The little pocket in the front is also easy to access and great for a spare battery (and could probably fit another small item). The case is nicely padded and a great value for the money. I don't wear a belt, but the belt loop strap is a nice feature as well. One little niggle is that the zipper pulls are large and jangle a bit noisily as you walk around wearing the case. However, the two-star loss is for the strap, which is not good. The item photos show the case being worn cross-body, but the strap length is barely long enough to achieve this. In addition, the strap is narrow and rough, scratchy against bare skin...uncomfortable after a quick hike and definitely not something I would want to wear all day. I have another small bag with a strap that I can swap out, so I'm glad I can keep the case. Maybe Amazon will rethink the strap - longer and more comfortable and this bag would be a total winner.
7 people found this helpful
on June 20, 2016
Got this for a Canon Powershot SX710hs. I carry 2 charged batteries, a mini lens pen, extra SD cards, strap and a little cleaning cloth. It is a bit bigger than needed, some may like that, I have enough room for it in my bag, but I usually find the smallest bag possible and leave chargers at home. This could be smaller for this camera.. Does a nice job of protecting the camera.
9 people found this helpful
|11 comment|Report abuse
VINE VOICEon April 5, 2017
This camera bag is truly remarkable for $6.50. It's weaker than my last $20 camera bag was, but still impressive: padded, big enough for my camera, plenty of room for extra batteries + memory cards + a credit card and cash (I sometimes use this as a micro-mini-purse when I'm out shooting) + shoulder strap + belt loop strap. Truly it has more than you could ask for at today's price of $6.50.

How is it weaker than my last camera bag? I'd prefer a bit more padding; the shoulder strap clips are plastic instead of metal, the zippered pouches each have just 1 zipper head rather than 2 heads (one at each end so it can zip up to the far right/left/middle rather than just the far left), and although the zipper-heads are metal the zippers themselves are plastic. So it's not quite as nice as you'd expect for a higher price, but honestly for the current price this case is more than I'd expect. Excellent bargain.
3 people found this helpful
on August 9, 2017
For the price it is just fine, but for a little less then double the amount (on Amazon), I would at hindsight opt for the quite better Sony LCSCSJ camera case. This Amazon Basics case fits the Sony Cyber-shot RX100M5 (RX100V) loosely (the camera shakes inside) and - as described by the manufacturer - leaves room for spare batteries and SD cards in the font pocket.The Sony case, that also fits the Sony Cyber-shot RX100M5 (RX100V) better, however is less flimsy and appears more padded when I checked it out at a camera store (sold there for well over three times this price). The rear strap ringlets indeed appear very weak and I will need to keep an eye on those, replace them with metal key ringlets, or opt for the Sony case sooner or later. For now it fits my purpose of basic protection for the camera.
2 people found this helpful
on November 29, 2017
I use this for a Canon powershot 160. when I first bought the camera and it was still in the packaging, I also bought a case, not realizing the charger was a little clunky. The charger didn't fit into my original case. I bought this one and everything fits. I even store the original case and camera in the larger pocket and the charger in the smaller pocket. Two benefits there. First, my charger and camera are now always together (I used to lose the charger). Second, when I travel, I can pull out the camera and original case which is much smaller and go sightseeing with that if I want something less bulky. I'd recommend this if you need a case that will fit a smaller camera and battery charger.
2 people found this helpful
on April 3, 2018
Hold my Panasonic ZS60 camera nicely, and the case has a good amount of protective padding. There are two things I do not not like, however. The zipper on the pouch is at the back edge of case. When I have the pouch on my belt, it is difficult to open and close to the zipper, because it is right against my body. Some similar cases have the zipper for the main pouch at the front of the pouch instead of the back. Also, the belt loop is the entire height of the camera bag, so it slides up and down a lot when on a belt. Also, the color of the trim and lining on my bag is a very orange. I was expecting (and would have preferred) a more light yellow color based on the pictures on Amazon.com, but that might just have been the way it looks on my computer screen.
One person found this helpful
|0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.