AmazonBasics Enameled Cast Iron Covered Dutch Oven, 4.3-Quart, Blue
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Cast iron covered dutch oven in blue with side handles and fitted lid; oven safe to 400 degree Fahrenheit
- Cast iron for even heat distribution and retention; enamel doesn't have non-stick function; hand wash only
- Always use hot-pads, oven mitts, or potholders while moving or removing cast iron cookware on or from the stove or oven
- Holds 4.3 quarts
Frequently bought together
More to consider from our brands
More items to explore
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
AmazonBasics Kitchen Collection
AmazonBasics Enameled Cast Iron Dutch Oven
4.3 Quart, Blue
A wonderful addition to any cookware collection, this AmazonBasics Enameled Cast Iron Dutch Oven can be used for baking, boiling, braising, or roasting a wide range of favorite or newly inspired recipes. The roomy pot works especially well for one-dish meals. Begin by browning or sautéing on the stovetop, then add liquids and finish in the oven. The versatile vessel moves seamlessly from the refrigerator to the stovetop or oven to the table for serving and easier cleanup (no need to dirty multiple pots).
Safe for All Cooking Surfaces
The AmazonBasics enameled cast-iron cookware can be used on all cooking surfaces, including on a stovetop, in the oven or on a barbecue. When using it on ceramic- or glass-topped cooking surfaces, avoid dragging the cookware to protect the cooking surface.
- Blue 4.3-Quart enameled cast-iron Dutch oven for baking, braising, roasting, and more
- Made of heavy-duty cast iron for thorough, even heating and optimal cooking performance
- Enamel finish won’t react to food; pot can be used to marinate, cook, and store food
- Oven-safe to 400 degrees F; suitable for all cooking surfaces; hand wash only (NOT dishwasher safe)
- Handle with care on glass or ceramic stovetops to prevent scratching
- Loop side handles for easy transport; secure-fitting lid
Enameled Cast Iron with Loop Side Handles and Secure-Fitting Lid
Made with heavy-duty cast iron, the Dutch oven retains heat well and distributes it evenly. Heat spreads thoroughly across its wide, flat base and all the way up the tall sides for optimal cooking results. Even more, it comes with an enamel finish that won’t react to food. This helps ensure pure flavors and makes the pot a great choice for marinating, cooking, and storing food.
Ruggedly built, the enameled cast-iron pot’s loop side handles promote a steady, secure grip when lifting or carrying, even when wearing thick oven mitts. The Dutch oven also includes a secure-fitting heavy lid that helps trap in heat, moisture, and nutrients for consistently delicious results.
For best results, cook using low to medium heat, and always add water or oil when heating. Vegetable oil or cooking spray promote better cooking and easier cleaning.
Avoid metal utensils, which can scratch or chip the enamel finish. Use heat-resistant silicone, plastic, or wooden utensils only. If necessary, use non-abrasive pads or scrapers to remove food residue.
To clean, hand wash the cookware in warm, soapy water, and then rinse and thoroughly hand dry to avoid rusting. To protect the exterior gloss, avoid citrus-based cleaners.
Note: this cookware is NOT dishwasher-safe.
Compare with similar items
Enamel doesn't have non-stick function