|Item model number||7GV4|
|Item Weight||3.2 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||39.4 x 0.4 x 0.7 inches|
|Item Dimensions L x W x H||39.37 x 0.44 x 0.65 inches|
AmazonBasics USB 2.0 Extension Cable - A-Male to A-Female - 3.3 Feet (1 Meters)
|Price:||$4.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- One 3.3-foot-long (1.0 meter) USB 2.0 A-Male to A-Female high-speed extension cable
- Extends your USB connection to your computer by 3.3 feet; for use with printers, cameras, mice, keyboards and other USB computer peripherals
- Constructed with corrosion-resistant, gold-plated connectors for optimal signal clarity and shielding to minimize interference
- Features shielding that provides protection against noise from electromagnetic and radio-frequency signals, keeping your signal clear with less loss of bandwidth for higher performance
- Typically, the Male A connector plugs into your computer and the Female A connects to the cable you need extended. Check your device manuals to make sure this is the connector you need
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
These being said, I found it quite useful with peripherals that come with permanently attached cables that are not as long as I wish they were. I am using mine with a Logitech Driving Force GT Racing Wheel and with a T-flight Hostas joystick on which we can use a longer cable.
There's not much to say other than everything is done right, including the price. It is USB 2.0 certified and connectors at both ends appear to be gold-plated and solidly built. This is important because, unlike a HDMI cable that you usually plug it in at the back of your equipment and it's likely to stay there, USB cables tend to be plugged in and out many times and this is even more so the case with an extension cable.
While USB cables are clearly a commodity item these days, AmazonBasics cables do have a couple of advantages over the competition.
- EASY RETURN - I know because I had to return quite a few items for various reasons. Amazon makes it very easy and, if you are returning the item because it came defective or damaged Amazon pays for shipping.
- WARRANTY - these wires come with a 1-year warranty.I am highly confident that Amazon will be around to honor its warranty and I'm not so sure about vendors I know less.
- QUALITY ASSURANCE - I've never had any problems with 'cheap' USB or HDMI cables but it may be reassuring to have Amazon's name on a wire.Read more ›
This AmazonBasic's USB extension cable is a good a quality cable for a low price, and the "frustration-free packaging" means the box the cable comes in is also the box it's shipped in. It works perfectly for the purpose I bought it: extending the length of PS3 Dualshock controller cable, allowing me to continue playing while charging the battery.
Just stick this baby into USB, place it of duct tape it to the top of your desk, and voila--sync your iPod, use your flash drive, and place media files from your camera all right there in front of you
Worth it's weight in ice packs for the bruised rear of your squash.
I used the other USB cable on my portable devices, the cellphones and the iPad. The iPad doesn't charge as quickly, but it charges well enough. The cellphones are charged flawlessly. Instead of buying another, more expensive and longer cord for your devices, get one or two of these instead. They're inexpensive and work well.
So, I recommend the cable. Especially, if you are used to charging your device overnight. Otherwise, you can expect no appreciable increase in percentage of charge while charging and using the iPad 3. Otherwise, it's a great deal.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This cable came quickly and it works wonderfully, it was also the best price I could find for this length.Published 22 hours ago by Amazon Customer
So far, doesn't have any problems. We have 2 amazon lighting cables and the top of the cord(the hard plastic) ripped off of the wire and you have to make sure it is twisted in a... Read morePublished 1 day ago by Amazon Customer
Got this for my niece who has a fitbit and the charger cord is super short, works for extending that cord (it is also a proprietary plug on the fitbit so can't just buy a longer... Read morePublished 1 day ago by NKurth
Works perfectly with the USB controller I purchased to use with my Raspberry Pi. As with other AmazonBasics products I've purchased in the past is built solid, comes in easy to... Read morePublished 1 day ago by ian mcCoy