Amazon Basics Zinc Alloy Guitar Capo for Acoustic and Electric Guitar , Silver, 2-Piece
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Guitar capo (2-pack, silver) for applying smooth, even pressure throughout the fret of an acoustic or electric guitar; delivers a reliable response with clear sound (no buzzing)
- Made of durable zinc alloy with an electroplating surface that's oxidation and corrosion resistant for an aesthetic appearance and long-lasting performance
- Moderate steel spring makes it easy to attach the capo and move it up and down the fret as needed
- Compact, ergonomic design feels comfortable in the hand; soft silicon cushion protects the guitar from scratches and damage
- Measures 92 by 98 by 36 mm;
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Compare with similar items
An Amazon Brand
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I was impressed with the low price, and was very surprised by the weight of the box. This is a two-pack of capos, making these an astonishing value!
Price doesn't matter if the product is bad, but in all honesty, this is the best capo I've ever used! Here's why:
* Does't bend the strings out of tune (like the Kayser brand does)
* Very sturdy and solid
* Sufficient spring tension all guitar typed and fretboard radii (wokrs great on all of my acoustic and electric guitars)
*Easy to put on and remove, but not as easy as others. The design of this one requires you to reach behind the fretboard with your right hand or use your left hand (see picture comparing it with a Kayser for a visual).
*Immaculately finished (super smooth edges and flawless finish)
I cannot state enough how impressed I am with these capos, even if Amazon doubled the price.