Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held GNO Tailgating PSFF17_gno

Package Type: Frustration-Free Packaging|Change

Showing 1-10 of 3,757 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 3,937 reviews
on June 27, 2012
I was expecting a smaller case just for the nuvi but I've found that it can accommodate both the nuvi (in the mesh pocket) and the power cord.
review image
0Comment| 146 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 29, 2016
Caries all my electronic "stuff" to work each day. Easy to open and close, plenty of pockets. Solidly built.
on May 18, 2017
The case was advertised with the Garmin 2589 as an extra purchsase for $9.50. I think that is a lot, later i found some as good and at half the price.
You can't put the 2 cables, that chargercable and the usb in the case with the Garmin, too tight, you will definitely scratch the screen.
Looks decent enough, case and could be a lot cheaper and have a bit more depth and possibly a pad in between to protect the screen
Its good for what it is, it would be a good case for a smaller Garmin. I will have to use it foe something else
on November 3, 2011
This case is everything I hoped it would be. I've had my GPS for a few months now, but put off buying it a case since they were all really pricy. $19 for a SOFT case? No thanks. This AmazonBasics case has been out of stock for a long time, but I waited for it to become available since they were charging $10 for a hard case. It came back into stock for $8 and change! When I first ordered it, all I was hoping for was a case that could comfortably hold my Garmin 1450LMT. It holds my GPS in its little pocket and has room for the charger as well. Note: don't expect a hard plastic, completely crush-proof case. It does have a little give when smushed together. Unless you're lugging it around at the bottom of your tool box, you should be good to go. Well done, AmazonBasics. Well done. <3
VINE VOICEon September 8, 2014
I purchased this AmazonBasic GPS case when I ordered a new GPS unit. When I first got the case I didn't like it - I thought it was much too big. The reason for that, the case I was using for my previous GPS unit was sized to fit just the display unit. This new case is made so that you can also store the power cord in it. With my previous GPS unit it didn't matter what power cord I used with it, so I just kept cords in the different vehicles. But the new unit I purchased, it has a traffic alert function and the power cord that came with the unit is the antenna for that. So I now need to take that cord with the display when I transfer to a different car. This new case does a good job of holding both. There is a pocket for the display unit and plenty of room for the coiled cable - even with it's large power plug. I like that the sides of the case is made of a stiff material. I believe this AmazonBasic case was a good deal for the price I paid.
on September 20, 2017
I bought this case to carry my cigars and lighter for daily use, after I take a few at a time from my humidor. For that purpose, I cut out the elastic bands that kept the lid from opening all the way. It works better for my purposes like this, and was a very simple fix. It is a sturdy case, and will work well to keep my cigars from getting smooshed (technical term). It is a little larger than I needed, but will fit in a large pocket.
on July 17, 2011
The case is large enough to store the car adaptor cord and the 5" system. It is sturdy enough to withstand bumps.
0Comment| 107 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 6, 2013
Case was advertised with the Nuvi 50lm that I bought. Only problem was the GPS didn't fit in the case. Luckily I was able to use it for something else but perhaps somebody should stop listing this with the Nuvi 50lm.
on March 30, 2017
This zipper case is padded on the inside and has a rigged outer core to protect my GPS from being damaged. I like how there's enough room inside to store USB cable and auto power cable as well. There's also a divider inside the case to keep the unit separate. The price is right so I'm wondering what else I can store in a case like this.
on October 4, 2013
Nice case. Great protection for any 5" GPS. Simi hard shell provides enough protection for daily use. Wish it had a handle, strap or something to hold onto. You basically have to carry it like a woman's clutch purse. Isn't wide enough to hold the suction cup mount for the Garmin 3590, so I improvise (See my user photo). Since the 3590's traffic cable is kinda bulky, I always end up with a slight bulge in the case. Still a good case for the price. But if I used my GPS more often, I'd invest in a better case.