2 Year Luggage/Handbag Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Covers failures due to structural defects, stains, rips or tears, seam separation, loss of latex backing and more.
- No deductibles or hidden fees. Shipping included on all repairs. Fully transferable.
- Easy claims process online 24/7. If we can't fix it, we will send you an Amazon e-Card reimbursement for your product purchase price.
- Plan term and select coverage begins date of purchase and is inclusive of the manufacturer's warranty. All other coverage begins after the manufacturer's warranty expires. Plan is fully refunded if canceled within 30 days.
- Plan contract will be emailed from Asurion within 24 hours of purchase. This will not ship with your product.
AmazonBasics Hardside Spinner Luggage - 28-inch, Black
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Large 28-inch hardside spinner luggage - ideal for trips lasting longer than a week
- Protective hard shell with scratch-resistant finish; made of extra-thick ABS (thicker than the competition) for enhanced strength and durability
- Fully lined interior with divider; 150D-polyester interior organizer with 3 zippered pockets for conveniently storing smaller items
- Expandable for up to 15% additional packing capacity; solid, strong zippers; telescoping handle for comfortable maneuvering; securely mounted short handle
- 4 double spinner wheels ensure smooth-rolling mobility in any direction
|Shop additional colors of AmazonBasics Hardside Spinner Luggage|
AmazonBasics Hardside Spinner Luggage, Black $49.99 - $169.99
AmazonBasics Hardside Spinner Luggage, Navy Blue $129.98
AmazonBasics Hardside Spinner Luggage, Burnt Orange $188.97
AmazonBasics Hardside Spinner Luggage, Light Blue $184.05
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
An Amazon Brand. Access AmazonBasics' Three Year Limited Warranty for Luggage here: https://m.media-amazon.com/images/G/01/Amazon-Basics/Warranty/Luggage_Warranty._CB514785408_.pdf
From the manufacturer
AmazonBasics Hardside Spinner Luggage - 28 Inch
With its extra-large 28-inch size, this AmazonBasics hardside spinner luggage offers some serious packing space--perfect for extended vacations or trips lasting longer than a week. The 28-inch spinner luggage provides a durable zipper for reliable closure, and its expandable design creates up to 15% more packing space for more room when you need it (and less when you don't).
When fully packed, the suitcase might incur excess-weight baggage fees at airport check-in and may exceed size restrictions when fully expanded (check with airlines). But when needing to transport a large load, the AmazonBasics 28-inch suitcase offers the perfect solution.
AmazonBasics Three Year Limited Warranty for Luggage
- Protective hard shell
- Made of extra-thick ABS for enhanced strength
- Scratch-resistant finish
- Fully lined interior with divider
- 150D-polyester interior organizer with 3 zippered pockets
- Expandable up to 15%
- Solid, strong zippers
- Telescoping handle
- Securely mounted short handle
- 4 double spinner wheels
Hard Shell with Scratch-Resistant Finish
The AmazonBasics luggage features a protective hard shell for strength and peace of mind when it comes to knowing stored items won't be crushed en route. The hard shell's durable scratch-resistant finish offers added strength, helping to keep the luggage looking like new even after rough and tumble travel conditions.
Fully Lined Interior with Divider and 3 Zippered Pockets
Fully lined, the luggage protects stored items from scratches and snags, while its handy divider helps keep everything neatly separated.
An interior organizer, made of 150D polyester for exceptional strength, includes three separate zippered pockets that work well for securely storing smaller items, like important papers, accessories, or phone cords and chargers.
Telescoping Handle & Securely Mounted Short Handle
For added convenience, the AmazonBasics Hardside Spinner luggage comes equipped with a user-friendly telescoping handle that locks into place. Extend the handle when rolling the luggage, and then collapse it down in one smooth move for compact storage when not in use or when placing in the trunk or closet.
The securely mounted (and thoroughly tested) short handle offers rugged strength for stable lifting, unlike the competition, where the short handle is attached less securely.
Four Double Spinner Wheels
Maneuver the luggage around with ease thanks to its four double spinner wheels. Unlike other rolling luggage that rolls just forwards and backwards—or other spinner luggage that have single versus double wheels, the AmazonBasics spinner luggage offers superior strength and glides effortlessly in any direction.
- Stability test
- Active-handle-strength test
- Castor/roller-durability test
- Drop test
- Zipper test
- Colorfastness test
- Seam-strength test
- Control-elements test
- Stacking-capacity test
- Effects-of-extreme-temperature-change test
- Effects-of-humidity-exposure test
- Resistance-to-corrosion test
AmazonBasics Product Testing
To ensure the highest quality luggage for flight crews and routine travelers, the AmazonBasics testing team conducts a full range of rigorous qualification protocols across its entire line of luggage. AmazonBasics strict quality-testing procedures simulate the conditions of real-world travel usage, and the testing covers multiple components like overall stability, dynamic handle strength, and castor and wheel durability.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
First, the suitcase is very well made. The shell is significantly more rigid than similar suitcases available at Walmart, or even other budget hard shell ones available here on Amazon where people constantly mention how flimsy they seem. This suitcase is by no means flimsy. The plastic itself is rough to the touch, and has channels molded into it to add rigidity. It doesn't scratch easily, and has a slight sheen to it.
The wheels are very smooth, and seem like they will hold up well. They aren't cheap plastic, and the portion which hits the ground is actually rubberized - better than inline skate wheels. The carrying handles are streamlined and don't stick out much, yet the nubs you can set the suitcase down on are quite tall to keep the bag from getting dirty.
The inside is a grey fabric, and items can be stored in either half of the suitcase. The center divider which separates these two halves has two zippered pockets, and the whole thing can be unzipped and rolled down to create one large storage area. When open each half (storage area) is about 5 inches deep. When closed the case is about 15 inches long by 10 inches wide and about 26 inches tall including the wheels. The inside fabric seems like it will hold up well, and the zippers are of good quality - they even have engraved pull tabs. The bag as a whole doesn't seem too heavy, but certainly isn't a lightweight option. I prefer it over the lighter ones. Lastly, the main handle telescopes and locks in two different positions. It seems well made.
All in all, a great bargain at $44 when you consider that cases made out of far cheaper materials in this size class go for $60 at Walmart.
Most recent customer reviews
Has survived 20 trips so far with zero problems. Hardshell and zippers are all holding up well.Read more