|Item Weight||3.9 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||2.1 x 5 x 11 inches|
|California residents||Click here for Proposition 65 warning|
|Item model number||PBH-991|
|Specification Met||certified frustration-free|
AmazonBasics Heavy-Duty, Full Motion Articulating TV Wall Mount for 12-inch to 39-inch LED, LCD, Flat Screen TVs
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $10.13. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Want this professionally installed?
- Installation of 1 customer-supplied TV mounting bracket
- Securing the TV and load testing the hardware
- Cord concealment within provider-supplied cover
- TV cannot be mounted above a fireplace
- TV mounting is for drywall only
- Mounting brackets requiring assembly by the pro may result in a revised estimate
- Pro will contact you within 1 business day to schedule
- Kick back and only pay when the job is done
- Backed by Amazon's Happiness Guarantee
- Book the service directly on Amazon
- Receive confirmation within 1 business day
- Backed by Amazon's Happiness Guarantee
- Articulating TV wall mount accommodates 12- to 39-inch TVs (up to 40 pounds) for enhanced home TV-viewing experience
- 18 degrees of tilt for optimal viewing angle (+15 to -3 degrees); cable-management system keeps cables neatly organized
- Articulating design extends up to 16.1 inches from the wall
- Made of heavy-duty aluminum and steel for reliable strength
- Bubble level and all mounting hardware included for easy installation
- Fits VESA 200x200, 200x100, 100x100, and 75x75 mm mounting patterns (The VESA mounting patterns are the distances (in mm) between the four screw holes on the back of the TV)
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
From the manufacturer
AmazonBasics Articulating TV Wall Mount
For 12-inch to 39-inch TVs
Enhance your home TV-viewing experience with this AmazonBasics Articulating TV Wall Mount. It extends, articulates, tilts, swivels, and collapses—perfect for corner installation, inside a TV center, or above a fireplace. The TV wall mount accommodates 12-inch to 39-inch flat-panel TVs, and it provides everything needed for easy mounting. The VESA plate can also be removed from the wall-mount arm for easy one-person installation.
The TV must have a VESA 200mm mounting pattern or smaller. VESA pattern mounting holes should be 200x200, 200x100, 100x100, or 75x75 mm (8x8, 8x4, 4x4, or 3x3 inches) apart from each other vertically and horizontally for the bracket to fit.
Note: Before purchasing, check the mounting interface (VESA) on the back of the TV, as well as cable/input access, TV weight, and wall stud location, to determine if the TV wall mount will work for your TV and wall location.
- TV wall mount for 12- to 39-inch TVs
- Tilt, swivel, and extend/collapse capability
- Collapses to 2.1-inch low profile
- Extends 16.1 inches from wall
- TV wall mount can hold up to 40 pounds
- Includes adapters and all necessary mounting hardware
The articulating TV wall mount keeps the TV as close as 2.1 inches from the wall for out-of-the-way convenience—and can extend the TV out into the room by up to 16.1 inches. It also swivels left and right 180 degrees. Between the adjustable tilt, swivel capability, and articulating design, the wall mount offers optimal viewing from anywhere in the room.
Heavy-Duty Aluminum & Steel Construction
Made of heavy-duty aluminum and powder-coated steel, the TV wall mount ensures reliable strength and built-to-last performance. The single-stud wall mount effortlessly supports the weight of a TV (up to 40 pounds).
The TV wall mount comes with a cable-management system, which streamlines cables and cords, keeping them safely out of the way.
In the Box
The AmazonBasics Articulating TV Wall Mount fits most small- to mid-size TVs with a VESA mounting hole pattern, including Sony, Samsung, Panasonic, Vizio, Toshiba, Philips, LG, SHARP AQUOS, RCA and other popular brands. Adapters, mounting hardware, bubble leveler, user manual and wall mounting template are included for assembly.
Backed by an AmazonBasics 1-Year Limited Warranty
Top customer reviews
AmazonBasics Articulating TV Wall Mount for 32-inch to 80-inch TVs
I hate this mount and I love it. I love that the thing is a beast, it is heavy and really well made from very heavy steel. I hate the wall mount. I hate the television mount.
The critical two big problems with this mount - the wall mount has four slots and the television plate might interfere with the television input block. The wall mount is designed for 16 inch center studs, nothing else. Nope, can't mount this anywhere but on exactly 16 inch center mounts. And the wall mount has to be placed exactly centered on the studs. That might not be exactly where you want the mount. If I'm centering this on a wall, chances are pretty darn great that a stud will not be located at exactly the center line (or 8 inches off the center point). So now I have to mount this thing to the side and use the articulated arm to move the television over. With a huge television that doesn't matter. But with smaller sets, that is a big problem.
The second big problem - measure your television carefully, super carefully. The television mounting plate is massive. There is a really good chance the input panel will interfere with the plate, especially if the television has smaller 200mm mounts. For this to work with 200mm, the input block must be more than 5 inches away from the screw mount. 300mm - 3 inches. 400mm - 1 inch. For larger mounts, the extension arms will avoid all interference. Depending on where the power cord enters your television and cooling slots, the plate might cover those also. The plate extends 1 inch below the screw holes.
If the distances are close, you might be forced to use standoff blocks.
This is easy to install alone. If you think this will require two people - hire somebody to do this work. The television mounting plate comes off, so you can mount the plate to the television. The main wall bracket can be mounted on the wall. Then the two are married and the security screws installed.
The great thing about this mount - you can place a television just about anywhere in space, and a very long way away from the wall. The articulation away from the wall cannot be locked. The tilt and rotation can be locked in place. That rotation is nice if you end up not getting the wall mount exactly level. The tilt is fairly narrow range, but a good choice to get rid of reflections.
There is a way to fix the wall mounting issue - simply drill holes for screws at the right spot. If the input block on the television is blocked, again you can drill holes to move the plate where it won't interfere. Trouble is, those holes and slots should be there.
The image with two mounts compares this wall mount (one long slot) to a more common mount with multiple slots (will work with just about any wall in the world).