|Item Weight||4.3 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||1.8 x 27.7 x 17.6 inches|
|California residents||Click here for Proposition 65 warning|
|Item model number||PBH-994|
AmazonBasics Heavy-Duty Tilting TV Wall Mount for 37-inch to 80-inch TVs
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $10.21. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|You Save:||$3.46 (17%)|
Want this professionally installed?
- Installation of 1 customer-supplied TV mounting bracket
- Securing the TV and load testing the hardware
- Cord concealment within provider-supplied cover
- TV cannot be mounted above a fireplace
- TV mounting is for drywall only
- Mounting brackets requiring assembly by the pro may result in a revised estimate
- Pro will contact you within 1 business day to schedule
- Kick back and only pay when the job is done
- Backed by Amazon's Happiness Guarantee
- Book the service directly on Amazon
- Receive confirmation within 1 business day
- Backed by Amazon's Happiness Guarantee
- Tilting TV wall mount with universal design fits most 37- to 80-inch flat-panel TVs up to 120 pounds
- 18 degrees of tilt for optimal viewing angle (+15 to -3 degrees)
- Easy to install with built-in bubble level; features quick-release pull tabs that locks a TV in place without the need of tools
- Low profile—extends only 1.8 inches from the wall for a clean appearance
- Fits VESA 100x100 to 600x400 mm mounting patterns (VESA mounting patterns are the distances (in mm) between the four screw holes on the back of the TV)
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
From the manufacturer
AmazonBasics Tilting TV Wall Mount
For 37-inch to 80-inch TVs
Enhance your home TV-viewing experience with this AmazonBasics Tilting TV Wall Mount. Ideal for a living room, family room, basement, or bedroom, the TV wall mount frees up surface space and offers a more aesthetic alternative to traditional placement of a TV on a bulky TV stand or dresser.
The universal tilting TV wall mount fits most 37-inch to 80-inch flat-panel TVs with mounting holes from 4x4-inch to 23.6x15.7-inch (VESA 100x100 mm to 600x400 mm). The wall mount has a weight capacity of 120 pounds.
Note: Before purchasing, check the mounting interface (VESA) on the back of the TV, as well as cable/input access, TV weight, and stud spacing, to ensure the TV wall mount will work for your TV and wall location.
- TV wall mount for 37- to 80-inch TVs
- Tilts +15/-3 (18 degrees of tilt)
- Low profile (only 1.8 inches from the wall)
- Automatic safety lock
- Made of heavy-duty steel
- Assembly required
18 Degrees of Tilt
Mounting a flat-panel TV high up on the wall doesn’t have to compromise the viewing angle. The AmazonBasics TV wall mount tilts +15 to -3 degrees for a total of 18 degrees of continuous tilt. So when placed high, the TV can simply be tilted down to reduced glare and create a comfortable viewing angle. Put the TV where you want it, then tilt to adjust.
Heavy-Duty Steel Construction
Made of heavy-duty steel, the tilting TV wall mount ensures reliable strength and built-to-last performance. The metal wall mount effortlessly supports the weight of a TV (up to 120 pounds), and it ensures safety and peace of mind when properly installed.
Automatic Safety Lock
The AmazonBasics Tilting TV Wall Mount features quick-release pull tabs that lock a TV in place without any tools needed, which makes the unit’s mounting arms easy to install.
In the Box
The AmazonBasics Tilting TV Wall Mount fits most small- to mid-size TVs with a mounting hole pattern, including Sony, Samsung, Panasonic, Vizio, Toshiba, Philips, LG, SHARP AQUOS, RCA and other popular brands. Built-in bubble leveler and all necessary mounting hardware are included.
Backed by an AmazonBasics 1-Year Limited Warranty
Top customer reviews
Its excellent because its simple to install (notwithstanding the issues below) its very small, it mounts on sheet rock, bricks and/or studs.
I mounted mine to sheet rock, and its solid - my 55" screen is no problem for it, and its solid.
So what could be wrong? Really only a few things:
1. The manual. The documentation certainly took an interesting journey from the language of origin to the American language. Along the way it got confused, lost and seemed to have enjoyed a few beers too. It got there in the end, but there were some casualties in transit. In the interests of keeping the price low the paper is wafer thin, and each language is crammed around each image so the images do not need reprinting. for the small increase in price, and the huge increase in usability, putting in a bigger manual would be well worth it.
2. The spirit level (see attachment) I carefully measured and marked, but as I was mounting this, I thought "that's not quite straight, is it?" It was not! the image shows the built in spirit level compared to my spirit level. Its quite off, but close enough so you may not notice it!
3. the holes on the back. I have a mainstream LG TV. When I put the wall side of the mount on the wall, it was perfectly centered above the fireplace - down to 1/32nd of an inch - it was perfect! I then attached the other half of the mount to the back of the TV. Only, the holes didnt quite match - so, yes, it fitted, but no, it was not centered. Which meant the TV would not center on the wall. Which was hugely frustrating. Had I known ahead of time, I could have compensated - so mount the TV side of the bracket before you mount the wall side.
This is a replacement item ,the first one would not tighten to hold tv from going to lowest position. That said this replacement works great and was sent immediately! The first one must have been a fluke /defective. You can't beat the price/quality of this item and Amazon customer service (always Top Notch) !