AmazonBasics High-Density Round Foam Roller
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- High-density foam roller with molded edges
- Ideal for balance, strengthening, flexibility, and rehab exercises
- Made from molded polypropylene to maintain firmness
- Lightweight, easy to clean and transport
- Measures approximately 12 x 6 x 6 inches (LxWxH)
- Maintains shape after moderate to heavy use and is perfect for all body types
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
From the manufacturer
A valuable tool when working out, the AmazonBasics high-density foam roller offers exceptional versatility and support. Use it for a variety of exercise routines, from balance and core abdominal work to back stabilization, flexibility, and strength training.
The foam roller can be easily repositioned to target specific muscles and to assist from one routine to the next. Its design also helps assist when rehabilitating the upper and lower back, calves, hamstrings, gluts, and more.
Designed to relieve sore muscles before, during, or after workouts, the AmazonBasics high-density foam roller works in combination with your body weight to promote increased blood flow and enhanced circulation to soft tissues. By targeting various trigger points, the foam roller performs a type of soft-tissue therapy that can improve flexibility, extend range of motion, and reduce pain and discomfort.
Durable, Portable Design
Made from high-density polyethylene foam with molded edges, the AmazonBasics foam roller maintains firmness while providing support for all body types. Even more than its strong design, it cleans easily and offers a compact size and light weight for convenient transport from home to the gym or yoga studio and back again.
Style Name: 12-Inch | Color: Black
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
• Comes in 3 size options: 12 inch, 18 inch and 36 inches. I got the 12 inch and it is meeting my needs nicely for full body massage.
• Great for rehab or use while working on balancing
• Provides self-myofascial release
• Deep Tissue Massage
• Easy rolling motion on small areas back and forth
• May be uncomfortable (of very uncomfortable depending on how sore your muscles are) but will leave you feeling better.
• A great tool to use on a daily basis.
Most recent customer reviews
As I've aged, I've lost elasticity in my muscles & connective tissues. Using a roller for a few minutes relieves pain & muscle tension.Read more
This roller is high density and it comes in 3 sized. The cover is excellent and durable.Read more