Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 20,496 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 21,611 reviews
on October 30, 2015
I haven't had the cord for more than a month and when I went to unplug it from one tv to another for the first time, the cord pieces came apart! I was so disappointed. Will Amazon be able to replace it?
review image review image review image
on July 7, 2014
I bought these two HDMI cables to replace my old standard cables and I can say that they're really Amazing! As soon as I changed it I noticed the clear image and the speed. I got a Full Hd Satellite Receiver and I was wondering why it has been working so slowly, I thought it needed an updating because When I tried to look for channels and access to the menu it worked very slowly. Now it works perfect. I'm very impressed and satisfied with them. If you're looking for a replace this is the best option you can get!
review image review image
on September 11, 2015
Works great for hooking a PC with a GTX960 graphics card, via HDMI, to a Samsung UN50JU6500 4K TV. Properly handles 4K UHD 3180x2160p 60hz chroma 4:4:4 without any problems. Which basically means can use as a 50 inch 4K Windows desktop, for applications (handles fine black text on white background without any color fringing) and games. Note that this is still "bleeding edge" "early adopter" territory and one should research thoroughly before plunging in.

By contrast, HDMI cables from the local electronics box store, priced several multiples higher, proved unreliable. Once one could get the PC and TV talking to each other, looked and worked great... but usually required multiple tries (cycling power, rebooting, etc.) to get them to talk to each other.

With these Amazon cables... no muss, no fuss.

At this price, might as well stock up on a few.

Clarification/followup:
- That's using the HDMI 1 port of the Samsung UN50JU6500 TV. Haven't tested enough to know about the other HDMI ports on it.
- I ordered two more of these cables and tested them. They also work fine for this.

Additional clarification/followup... I had good luck with the first 6.5 foot version of this that I purchased. Out of curiosity, I bought and tried two more and they also worked fine. Later, given that, I got curious and bought and tried one of the 25 foot versions and it also works fine.
on January 1, 2011
Before I purchased this HDMI cable for my Roku XDS I shopped around first at nearby Walmart and Best Buy, and read some reviews for this product. I'm a retired electrical engineer and do not believe on going overboard, spending more than adequate to get a good result on audio and video component. There are cables in the market that are priced too high to get the money out of those people who are willing to pay the price. Those people always believed that if the price is high, the product must be very good. For digital signal transmission, this HDMI cable is more than adequate. My video and audio were not degraded, and I did not notice any lost of clarity either on video or audio signal.
3535 comments| 1,781 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 6, 2015
The cable provides an excellent performance in the streaming of videos ect.. Enjoy it very much and recommend it as a very good product
to purchase with video streaming products. Thanks...Luis Molina Amely
review image
11 comment| 136 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 9, 2015
Used it 2 times and this is what happened when I pulled it from my tv the second time. Not too pleased
review image
55 comments| 233 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 4, 2015
Anyone who's purchased HDMI cables from your local brick-and-mortar store knows how expensive they are. But, if you want to have the best quality picture, it's a necessary expense, right? While this is true, you don't have to buy the expensive cables when you can purchase this one at a fraction of the cost. This is a great cable and will work just as well, if not better than the ones you will spend 5 times as much on elsewhere.

At 6.5 feet, this cable has plenty of length to accommodate even the largest HDTVs. It's a heavy gauge cable and doesn't feel cheap. Most importantly, it provides a crystal clear picture. As an added benefit, since Amazon has produced this product and has its name on it, you can feel comfortable knowing that if something does ever go wrong with it, they'll be quick to replace it for you.

So, if you're shopping around for HDMI cables, I recommend you stop here and purchase this one. It's worked amazingly well since I've owned it and I don't plan on buying anything other than this one in the future.
review image review image review image
on June 14, 2017
When we first got an HDTV, I was concerned about if I was going to take full advantage of the picture quality without ha ING to spend a fortune on an hdmi cable. After doing some research online where I discovered that there is practically no difference in visual performance, I'm glad I went with this simple, functional, and affordable cable. The cable is the perfect length to connect our boxes to the TV without having a lot of extra cable bunched up behind the TV, and delivers excellent picture quality. Absolutely no complaints.
VINE VOICEon April 2, 2014
Over the years I have come to trust Amazon Basics products. From batteries, cell phone cases, camera gear, and HDMI cables. I have never been let down. These cables are perhaps the most shining example of the Amazon Basics Line. Note, as o fthis review, the Amazon Cable meets the latest HDMI specifications.

The cable arrived packaged very well and ahead of schedule (we have new distribution centers nearby). The build quality of the cable meets or exceeds HDMI cables of equivalent length for which I have paid $20 to $30. This is noticeable the minute you open the package and feel the cable. The HDMI connections of the Amazon Cable to my Apple TV and Televsion were an absolute perfect fit. When inserted, it takes a distinctive pull to disconnect. Performance of the cable is no less different. Absolute crystal clarity on HD 1080. No noise, and excellent sound. It amazes me when I look back, how much money I spent on cables.

Bottom line- save yourself money and get the Amazon Basics cable. I have now outfitted all my new connections with these cables.
on November 18, 2014
One lasted a few weeks before the image started cutting out, the other lost signal about a year after I got it, both seemed OK for a while but not the best quality. If they bend at the base, chances are they will brake. The most recent one is holding up so far, they should not be connected and disconnected often anyway and compared to the price you may pay at a local store they are worth buying. I did buy a few here on Amazon that cost a bit less and are still holding up well after many years, the cable seems thicker too, if you can find one of those buy that instead, if not then this isn't too bad.

Unlike analog, a thicker cable may hold up better but you won't get any better quality from any type of HDMI. Digital signal means that it either works or does not work. This has no better, or worse quality than any digital cable. Don't buy into the "better image quality" sales pitch.