AmazonBasics Large Carrying Case for GoPro And Accessories - 13 x 9 x 2.5 Inches, Black
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Large case for 2 GoPro cameras and accessories; compatible with all GoPro cameras including GoPro HERO6, GoPro HERO5 Black, HERO5 Session, HERO4 Black, HERO4 Silver, and HERO Session
- Keeps your GoPro and accessories safe, protected, and organized
- Foam padding with pre-cut slots to hold your gear in place; high-quality EVA interior
- Durable zipper and carry handle
- Measures 13 by 9 by 2.5 inches (L x W x H)
Frequently bought together
More to consider from our brands
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
AmazonBasics GoPro Case - Large
On-the-Go with GoPro
Whether surfing, on safari, or simply enjoying a backyard soiree, you take your GoPro along for the ride. Whatever the adventure may be, experience peace of mind and ultimate convenience with the AmazonBasics GoPro large case. It keeps your GoPro cameras and must-have accessories securely stored, neatly organized, and impeccably protected.
Note: GoPro cameras and accessories not included.
13 by 9 by 2.5 inches (L x W x H)
- Large case for GoPro cameras and accessories
- Keeps stored items safe, protected, and organized
- Foam padding on all sides; high-quality EVA interior
A Place for Everything
Thoughtfully designed with a high-quality EVA foam interior, the large case provides perfectly shaped compartments that neatly contain essential GoPro components. The case's unique compartments hold the following: two cameras plus housing, housing backdoors, two extra batteries, two LCD/Wi-Fi/battery packs, SD memory cards, a remote control, a suction-cup mount, a P.O.V. buoy/pole, and a wall/car charger. An elastic mesh pocket on the underside of the case's lid provides additional storage space for cables and other accessories.
Use with Any GoPro
The AmazonBasics GoPro large case accommodates any two GoPro cameras, including the GoPro Hero 1, 2, 3, 3+, 4, 5, or 6. A handy pick'n plug component makes it possible to accommodate larger housings than the Hero 3+ camera.
For Home or Travel
Use the GoPro large case to keep your GoPro and its accessories nicely organized and easy to find--perfect for at home use or as an extra layer of protection and convenience when traveling. Interior foam padding on all sides helps keep the GoPro camera and its accessories cushioned and safe from accidental drops, bumps, and scratches.
Compared to the small case, the AmazonBasics GoPro large case measures 13 by 9 by 2.5 inches (L x W x H) and offers a larger size for carrying one extra camera and additional accessories. The case comes with an integrated carrying handle.
In The Box
- AmazonBasics GoPro Case - Large
- 8 precision cut foam pads
Backed by an AmazonBasics 1-Year Limited Warranty
Compare with similar items
AmazonBasics brings you everyday items at a great value. An Amazon Brand.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
i dont normally start with the cons, but there are only 2, so i want to get them out of the way.
1) the handle is on the wrong side, or the pouch opening should face the other direction. right now when you hold the closed case by the handle with opening to the pouch faces downward. things dont fall out for the most part. but if running with the case they can
2) instead of 1 big pouch where all your stuff gets mixed around 6 smaller pouches would make better sense. mounts in 1, cables in another, chargers in the 3rd. case backdoors in the 3rd. etc etc.
i included pics to show what i have been able to fit in mine. including the gopro 3 way stand/pole, headstrap, floaty on extended backdoor, gopro hero 4, gopro skeleton case, set of accessory mounts, batteries, camera lens cover, extended battery. in the pouch i have a wasabi battery charger, 2 mini usb cables, flat back door, tether and regular mounts, cleaning cloth, anti fog pads.
Changes I made (see attached photo):
* Enlarged 2 lower/middle openings to make 1 large opening hold my GoPro dual bay charger. I leave the spare batteries in this charger so I don't need the pre-cut battery slots on upper right side -- I used that for something else.
* Modified battery slots on upper right side to hold my Memory Cards / cases.
* Added a couple of tiny slots above the dual-bay charger to hold the key/ring for the remote.
What I've got in my case:
* Hero 7 Black + Frame
* suction cup mount
* handlebar/pole mount
* dual bay charger
* smart remote
* helmet mount
* memory cards
* multiple USB charging cables
* still some room for misc/small stuff (e.g. adhesive mounts, tethers, etc)
I was pleasantly surprised with the quality of the foam. It has a thin top layer which is much more rigid than the bottom, and provides structure and helps the openings keep their shape.
I did have to partially disassemble the suction cup in order to get the case to close flat. But it does fit.
Very pleased with this for merely $16.
Once I received the case, I realized the shape/size is also perfect for compact storage/transport of a set of microphones I like to always keep on hand in my "gig bag," so I already ordered another one for that use. The foam liner is attached to the inside of the case with a bead of hot glue around the outer edge. So, you can use it with the existing cutouts; modify the cutouts/shapes with a utility knife for your particular use, or just pull the whole thing out. Great case. Great quality. Great price. Very pleased!
If you're in the market for a GoPro case, look no further. Please let me know if you found this review helpful.
Top reviews from other countries
Comes with the foam pieces that have been pre-cut out - i took a sharp kitchen knife & cut into these foam pieces to make more slots for accessory items. Really neat bit of kit.
Ideally I'd like the zips to meet & close at the carry handle area, not the opposite, though that's only something i'd be unhappy about if i were paying double the price.
Bargain case & does the intended job perfectly.
The space for the camera is just slightly too large (maybe it is originally meant to fit the Hero 4), but this is not a major issue.
Would recommend getting the large case if you intend to build up on accessories.
Take a look at the main photo, and in particular concentrate your attention to the cut out that the GoPro is sitting in. It doesn’t fit at all. There are those two teeth like bits of foam that stick out, and the GoPro looks like it doesn’t belong there. For a GoPro? Nope.
It’s a con, so I suggest you go for a case that has ‘customizable foam’ where you can pull out small squares of foam to suit your camera and accessories, etc. I found a small “Aluminum flight case for Hero 5/6/7/8” on Fleebay for £16.99 with the customizable foam. On close inspection its got thin black rubber in the base and lid (which the description doesn’t mention) so your camera has added protection. This case is excellent!
Anyway, the Amazon offering is sadly a waste of space, and money.
I found the inserts a bit confusing as you can pull out parts of the foam padding to leave space for your accessories. However, it was rather confusing where things should go based on the pre cut foam. The case itself is hard shelled so it is definitely durable to shocks and drops and will protect your equipment without issue. What I did find however is that the zipper and seams attaching the zippers were of weak quality. I found the zipper actually ripped after not very long use and was rather disappointing.
The case itself does look sleek and was a great travel companion for the times I did manage to use it (before the zipper broke). Whilst I can't give it 5 stars, it does come close and only took 1 off for the zipper issue.