Your Garage Luxury Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Samsung S8 Launch Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Mother's Day Gifts hgg17 Book House Cleaning billions billions billions  Introducing Echo Look Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch National Bike Month on Amazon disgotg_gno_17

Style: Orange Interior|Size: Large|Change

Showing 1-10 of 2,729 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 2,888 reviews
on June 23, 2014
In the main compartment I have my Canon SL1 with the 55-250 lens on. I also have my Canon 18-55 lens, my Tamron 18-270 lens, my Panasonic HDC camcorder and my Canon 430EX II flash in its case. Everything fits in there very comfortably and securely. I still have a large pocket in the back of the main section where I have 2 camera lens covers, a microfiber cloth and a UV filter. In one of the side pockets I have two extra Vivitar batteries and a charger with a car charger (2 Pack) LP-E12 Battery and Charger Kit for for CANON REBEL SL1, EOS M, 100D - Includes: 2 Vivitar Ultra High Capacity Rechargeable 1275mAh Li-ion Batteries + AC/DC Vivitar Rapid Travel Charger + Cleaning Kit + MagicFiber Microfiber Lens Cleaning Cloth . I still have another side pocket that I haven't even used. It is comfortable to carry and at only $20 this case deserves 10 stars. With the exception of not having an all weather cover, this case is perfect......
review image
66 comments| 188 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 22, 2013
I just converted from my old dinosaur DSLR equipment and the huge bag it takes to hold everything to a DLSM (mirrorless) micro 4/3rds system. Since I no longer need a huge bag to haul my new system, I tried two other bags...then, I found this bag. I am not kidding, this bag is absolutely perfect. It holds my Panasonic Lumix G series body with a pancake lens, two Lumix power zoom lenses, filters and has just enough room left for another small camera like a superzoom. It is extremely well padded with adjustable compartments. There is plenty of secure extra storage for a phone, extra batteries, charger, etc. There is even a padded place for an iPad. The bag is easy to open with one hand and sits flat on it's bottom. It is perfect for the car. It sits well out of sight on the floorboard and when I need it, I can put it in the passenger seat and access everything I need without it slipping or sliding around like larger bags tend to do. If you want a top quality, incognito, camera bag look no further. Amazon hit a home run with this one.

UPDATE: I have had the bag several months now and it still impresses me. There is nothing I would change about this "five star" bag.

UPDATE: June 2015. Bag is holding up like a champ. No wear, nothing broken and hauling FIVE lenses and a camera body.
99 comments| 186 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 16, 2014
I bought this camera bag to house my Nikon D5200 because a prior Case Logic bag I bought wasn't big enough (it was still quite nice, but just too small).

Here are my pros and cons.
Pros
1. Spacious. It fits the camera, lens, cables, battery, and battery charger all in the main compartment. I have the manual in the front pocket and there are still 2 empty pockets for me to place other things.
2. Looks nice. The orange interior makes finding things easier (a black interior would make literally everything blend in) and the exterior is well made.
3. The main compartment has 2 straps, velcro, and a zipper. I feel like my stuff is safe.
4. I haven't seen any of the issues with straps that others have mentioned. Not calling them liars or anything, but maybe theirs should've been exchanged for one without those problems.
5. Comes with a second strap that's attached to the sides if you prefer to use that rather than the handle that's already there.
6. The main compartment is customizable. You can remove the dividers and place them where you want. I liked this a lot because it lets me space out the inside how I like.

Cons
1. The main compartment takes a minute to get into. If you're forgetful like I am and have to get into the main compartment over and over again to get stuff you forget, this can get tedious.
2. You have to attach the straps to carry this bag by the handle. However, Pro #5 kind of cancels this out.

Overall, if you're buying a DSLR and you don't have a billion lenses, this is a great purchase. Multiple ways to carry it, lots of space, nice colors and build quality. AmazonBasics is becoming more and more awesome and I'm glad I got this bag. I'd recommend it to anyone who has a camera, a couple of lenses, and a need for some extra space.
33 comments| 119 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 20, 2014
Awesome bag! As you can see in the image, it's holding my Canon 70D fitted with a 18-135 lens and filter+hood, and also another Canon 70-300 USM lens, and a 50 mm f/1.8 lens (I can stack up more on top of the 50mm like another 85 mm or 40mm pancake if needed. There's also my oversized Pixel Mago flash with diffuser and also my Sony PJ820 Handycam. On the side pockets, it's holding the battery charger, all of the batteries and cleaning kit. In the pockets are filters, spare memory cards, cables, etc. As you can see, the bag is slightly stressed but once closed (pic 3), it works smoothly and protects everything nicely. My tripod/monopod can hook up to it as well although I like to keep that separately. I love the fact that it can hold so much. I especially love the fact that the whole strap can go cross shoulder for my size (since I am relatively huge guy). Overall, Love this bag and will keep an eye on a MkII version of this.
review image review image review image
on April 21, 2014
The interiors are very soft and give the security I need for the camera and extra lenses. Everything I would carry normally fits nicely and the zippers and pockets are strong. I would say the quality is very high. The case is waterproof, which is what finally made me purchase it, this was a very important factor for me. I'm very pleased with this item. Amazon developed a high quality camera case for a very reasonable price, and can compete with the big photography equipment brands.
review image
on March 23, 2016
I spent a long time looking for a camera bag that feels durable enough to protect all my gear. Nearly everything sub $100 I could find was either a sling bag or felt really flimsy so I was wasn't expecting a lot, but this bag is rock solid.

Ample room for all my gear, accessories, and extras. I usually have my Nikon D5100, Canon G7x, 3 lens, lens filters, lens hood, extra batteries, charger, cables, memory card pouch, shutter release, cleaning kit, business cards, pens, and Nvidia Shield Tablet (with case) thrown in there with plenty of room to spare.

Stitching, padding, and zippers. Could do with metal buckles instead of plastic, but hasn't been an issue so far. I especially like the zipper top option under the buckle hood and the orange interior makes finding all the dark camera accessories super easy.
on November 24, 2015
The bag is pretty good especially for the price of it. It's well made and has many pockets for all the accessories.
Although the title says 'Large' it's not really bulky (which is good). I've managed to put this inside a Targus backpack (made for 16in laptops)
I've added few photos for size comparisons (with the ordinary plastic cup, average size Swissgear laptop backpack and the original Nikon D7100 box).

I've put a D7100 with Sigma 18-250mm lens and it fits quite well, with more than 1cm (0.4in) of space from the bottom.

There's actually a zip cover for the main compartment, which then gets covered by the 'cap-in' cover with snap-in locks.
Will update if there's any concerns.
review image review image review image review image review image review image
on October 19, 2014
As what others mentioned, the size is just perfect... not too large but not too small. I can fit my DLSR with 18-200mm lens and extended battery pack, along with my external flash, and my Sony camcorder & charger in the main compartment. My DLSR battery charger fits perfectly in the side pocket, and there's a plethora of other pockets available through out this bag.

The only thing that I didn't like was the velcro underneath the large flap cover. It made opening the case annoying and loud when I needed to be quiet at times. So what I did was I cut a piece of velcro that I had picked up from Home Depot ($2) and put some black electrical tape over the sticky side so it didn't stick to the large flap cover. That way the large flap cover is only held on by the 2 external buckle clips. If I want to use the velcro again, I'll just peel off the velcro pieces and everything will be back to normal. I uploaded a pic to show what I meant.
on February 23, 2016
I bought this camera bag to house my Canon 7D Mark II because a prior Case Logic bag I bought wasn't and I wanted something other than my LowePro Sling bag to carry around the camera in when I am not on a trail or something.

So far my findings are as follows:

Pros
1. This bag has a lot of room! I can fit my camera w/lens, three additional lenses, batteries, chargers, and spare memory cards in it without a problem. I also have room for other little things should I have the need. Spacious. It fits the camera, lens, cables, tablet, battery, and battery charger all in the main compartment.
2. The security and safety that it provides my camera is exactly what I was looking for. The padding in the main compartment is adequate. It won't withstand a fall over 5 feet but, lets face it, this is expensive camera equipment and you need to make sure you don't drop it! It also has cover to the main compartment that zips shut, has a flap that goes over top of that then it straps down. Your camera and lenses will not fall out! The straps (top of bag and shoulder) that you use to carry this bag are thick and I do not see them falling off under normal wear and tear.
3. This bag looks very nice!. The black outer and orange interior makes the bag attractive and the difference in color helps the user find their equipment faster since most camera equipment is black/grey and the bag liner is bright orange.
4. The liner can be customized and the dividers can be removed or re-positioned to meet your needs and secure your items.
5. The construction is what I have come to expect from most AmazonBasics products. The stitching is well done with no visible frayed strings. The outside shell is durable and will hold up well with normal use and even under light weather conditions. The design has also been well thought out to meet the needs of most DSLR camera owners.
6. Affordable! This bag is just as nice, if not better, than many bags that are twice the cost.

Cons
1. With all of the padding and security that is provided for the main compartment, it can take a few minutes to get into the bag every time you need something. This can be a little annoying when you are trying to switch lenses but I would prefer than then having a lens fall and bust.
2. It would be great if it was just a little bit bigger. If I keep my 18-250mm go to lens on the camera I have to take one of the dividers out to make everything fit. Since it is so easy to adjust it really isn't that big of a deal.

Overall, if you're looking for a bag to transport your DSLR to and from photo shoots or while on vacation you can't go wrong with this one. It does not provide quick access to your camera nor would I take it on hikes but for general carrying purposes you get a lot of value for your buck. It has a fair amount of space for all of your accessories, easy to carry, looks nice, and is built well. This is another great product from AmazonBasics. I'd recommend it to anyone who has a DSLR camera, a some lenses, and typical accessories that they travel around with.
review image review image review image review image review image review image
on March 24, 2014
What I really like about this bag, is that I can change the compartment size because it uses Velcro. My camera feels nice and secure. There are enough compartments to hold additional items, as well as my iPad (which is a plus). It fits my camera with the lens attached to it, as well as an additional lens which is stored in the other compartment. You can't beat this price! I am satisfied!