Industrial Deals HPC Children of Blood and Bone Casual Friday Style nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. GNO for Samsung S9 Only: $44.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon marchmadness marchmadness marchmadness  Echo Dot Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now TG18SW_gno

AmazonBasics Large DSLR Gadget Bag (Orange interior)
Style: Orange Interior|Size: Large|Configuration: 1-Pack|Change

on June 23, 2014
In the main compartment I have my Canon SL1 with the 55-250 lens on. I also have my Canon 18-55 lens, my Tamron 18-270 lens, my Panasonic HDC camcorder and my Canon 430EX II flash in its case. Everything fits in there very comfortably and securely. I still have a large pocket in the back of the main section where I have 2 camera lens covers, a microfiber cloth and a UV filter. In one of the side pockets I have two extra Vivitar batteries and a charger with a car charger (2 Pack) LP-E12 Battery and Charger Kit for for CANON REBEL SL1, EOS M, 100D - Includes: 2 Vivitar Ultra High Capacity Rechargeable 1275mAh Li-ion Batteries + AC/DC Vivitar Rapid Travel Charger + Cleaning Kit + MagicFiber Microfiber Lens Cleaning Cloth . I still have another side pocket that I haven't even used. It is comfortable to carry and at only $20 this case deserves 10 stars. With the exception of not having an all weather cover, this case is perfect......
review image
77 comments| 249 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on August 22, 2013
I just converted from my old dinosaur DSLR equipment and the huge bag it takes to hold everything to a DLSM (mirrorless) micro 4/3rds system. Since I no longer need a huge bag to haul my new system, I tried two other bags...then, I found this bag. I am not kidding, this bag is absolutely perfect. It holds my Panasonic Lumix G series body with a pancake lens, two Lumix power zoom lenses, filters and has just enough room left for another small camera like a superzoom. It is extremely well padded with adjustable compartments. There is plenty of secure extra storage for a phone, extra batteries, charger, etc. There is even a padded place for an iPad. The bag is easy to open with one hand and sits flat on it's bottom. It is perfect for the car. It sits well out of sight on the floorboard and when I need it, I can put it in the passenger seat and access everything I need without it slipping or sliding around like larger bags tend to do. If you want a top quality, incognito, camera bag look no further. Amazon hit a home run with this one.

UPDATE: I have had the bag several months now and it still impresses me. There is nothing I would change about this "five star" bag.

UPDATE: June 2015. Bag is holding up like a champ. No wear, nothing broken and hauling FIVE lenses and a camera body.
99 comments| 232 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on February 16, 2014
I bought this camera bag to house my Nikon D5200 because a prior Case Logic bag I bought wasn't big enough (it was still quite nice, but just too small).

Here are my pros and cons.
1. Spacious. It fits the camera, lens, cables, battery, and battery charger all in the main compartment. I have the manual in the front pocket and there are still 2 empty pockets for me to place other things.
2. Looks nice. The orange interior makes finding things easier (a black interior would make literally everything blend in) and the exterior is well made.
3. The main compartment has 2 straps, velcro, and a zipper. I feel like my stuff is safe.
4. I haven't seen any of the issues with straps that others have mentioned. Not calling them liars or anything, but maybe theirs should've been exchanged for one without those problems.
5. Comes with a second strap that's attached to the sides if you prefer to use that rather than the handle that's already there.
6. The main compartment is customizable. You can remove the dividers and place them where you want. I liked this a lot because it lets me space out the inside how I like.

1. The main compartment takes a minute to get into. If you're forgetful like I am and have to get into the main compartment over and over again to get stuff you forget, this can get tedious.
2. You have to attach the straps to carry this bag by the handle. However, Pro #5 kind of cancels this out.

Overall, if you're buying a DSLR and you don't have a billion lenses, this is a great purchase. Multiple ways to carry it, lots of space, nice colors and build quality. AmazonBasics is becoming more and more awesome and I'm glad I got this bag. I'd recommend it to anyone who has a camera, a couple of lenses, and a need for some extra space.
33 comments| 148 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on December 20, 2014
Awesome bag! As you can see in the image, it's holding my Canon 70D fitted with a 18-135 lens and filter+hood, and also another Canon 70-300 USM lens, and a 50 mm f/1.8 lens (I can stack up more on top of the 50mm like another 85 mm or 40mm pancake if needed. There's also my oversized Pixel Mago flash with diffuser and also my Sony PJ820 Handycam. On the side pockets, it's holding the battery charger, all of the batteries and cleaning kit. In the pockets are filters, spare memory cards, cables, etc. As you can see, the bag is slightly stressed but once closed (pic 3), it works smoothly and protects everything nicely. My tripod/monopod can hook up to it as well although I like to keep that separately. I love the fact that it can hold so much. I especially love the fact that the whole strap can go cross shoulder for my size (since I am relatively huge guy). Overall, Love this bag and will keep an eye on a MkII version of this.
review imagereview imagereview image
0Comment| 118 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on April 21, 2014
The interiors are very soft and give the security I need for the camera and extra lenses. Everything I would carry normally fits nicely and the zippers and pockets are strong. I would say the quality is very high. The case is waterproof, which is what finally made me purchase it, this was a very important factor for me. I'm very pleased with this item. Amazon developed a high quality camera case for a very reasonable price, and can compete with the big photography equipment brands.
review image
0Comment| 70 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on October 19, 2014
As what others mentioned, the size is just perfect... not too large but not too small. I can fit my DLSR with 18-200mm lens and extended battery pack, along with my external flash, and my Sony camcorder & charger in the main compartment. My DLSR battery charger fits perfectly in the side pocket, and there's a plethora of other pockets available through out this bag.

The only thing that I didn't like was the velcro underneath the large flap cover. It made opening the case annoying and loud when I needed to be quiet at times. So what I did was I cut a piece of velcro that I had picked up from Home Depot ($2) and put some black electrical tape over the sticky side so it didn't stick to the large flap cover. That way the large flap cover is only held on by the 2 external buckle clips. If I want to use the velcro again, I'll just peel off the velcro pieces and everything will be back to normal. I uploaded a pic to show what I meant.
on March 20, 2017
 ... Check out my video review here for a closer look!

I have been looking for a small camera bag to replace my old one that came with my last camera. Particularly, I've been looking for a compact bag to carry only the essentials. Something that I can easily carry around crowded places without bumping into people. This AmazonBasics Medium DSLR bag fit the need perfectly. It can easily fit two lenses and a camera body with plenty of extra space to bring your accessories. See below my list of pros and cons.

- Very affordable.
- Quality materials.
- Very spacious while remaining compact at the same time.
- Can easily fit a DSLR body with two lenses (and more accessories).
- Good inside pockets for more accessories.
- Small tablet fits easily in the inner sleeve.
- Good size. Perfect to carry the essentials.
- Colors look great. I picked the one with gray interior.

- No bottle holders or outside pockets.
on December 7, 2016
The bag has a lot of storage room. I have my Canon EOS Rebel T6, EF-S 18-55mm lens, EF 75-300mm zoom lens, Altura E-TTL Flash AP-C1001 speedlight, speedlight accoessories,and manual in one bag. I also bought the same bag for my Canon VIXIA G20 camcorder & Rode VMGO on-camera microphone. The bag has plenty of room, and I can even add more items on the front and side pockets if needed. Overall, I am very pleased with the bag.
review imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview image
on May 6, 2015
I want to give this bag five stars. I really do.

Everything about it is awesome.
-It's $25
-TONS of space
-adjustable compartments
-Did I say it was only $25?

The reason I won't give it five stars is fairly tedious (I would prefer to give 4.5 stars, but that's not how it works here I guess...). The shoulder strap connection to the bag goes through this clip system that can rotate 360 degrees. The other component of this clip is that the physical clip itself is connected to the fiberous strap with a system that allows the clip itself to flex at two points. One of these points, closer to the bag, looks like the 360 degree rotating part is being speared by a dowel. That dowel connects to the D clip by spearing through two small holes to keep everything together. That dowel when it flexes while you walk is INCREDIBLY squeaky. I try to ignore it as I walk, but it is so loud and unusual sounding that I cannot help but focus on it and become incredibly self-conscious (imagine walking around in squeaky clown shoes).

The bag is great but this shoulder strap is a major headache. I would suggest buying a different shoulder strap to use with this bag....because the bag itself is a GODSEND for $25.
on October 14, 2017
I purchased this bag to transport my breastpump and required parts and accessories back and forth from work, because let's be honest...who wants to drop $100+ on a breastpump bag??? Not this mama.

I have the Medela Pump In Style Advanced pump, and this bag is perfect to fit everything except for my ice pack cooler. It comes with Velcro inserts to create different compartments, but the beautiful thing is that the Medela Pump In Style Advanced motor box comes surrounded by Velcro itself...I just popped it out of the fabric box it came in, stuck it in the DSLR bag, and used one Velcro compartment wall to lock it in. It fits perfectly! On the other side of the wall I place my bottles/valves/flanges, with enough room to place 4 total, so enough for two complete pumping sessions.

Behind the motor and bottles along the inside lining is a flat pocket, in which I place a small light digital kitchen scale which I use to determine the exact amounts I pump.

Inside the top flap is a mesh zipper pocket, which perfectly fits my bottle caps and a large ziplock back which I use to hold my dirty bottles until I get home.

Two outer side zipper compartments perfectly hold my tubes and the A/C Adapter. The outer front zipper compartment holds my hands-free pumping bra.

When I first received this bag, I thought there was no way I could have fit everything, but it fit just right. If you're a mama with this same breastpump, I couldn't recommend it more, it's perfect...and at a quarter of the cost of the Sarah Wells and Kaylaa bags, it's an amazing value and savings as well!