|Item Weight||1.63 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||4 x 10 x 13 inches|
|Item model number||CW190423|
|Manufacturer Part Number||CW190423|
AmazonBasics Microfiber Cleaning Cloth - 24-Pack
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|You Save:||$2.82 (19%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Ultra soft, non-abrasive microfiber cloths will not scratch paints, coats or other surfaces
- Cleans with or without chemical cleaners, leaves lint and streak free results
- Absorbs eight times its own weight
- Pack comes with three different towel colors (blue, yellow, and white)
- Rinse and reuse 100's of times
- Imported; 90% Polyester 10% Polyamide
Add 5 products that arrive in the same month to unlock savings on thousands of other eligible products. Skip or cancel any time, and shipping is FREE. Learn more
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Compare with similar items
Zwipes Microfiber Cleaning Cloths | All-Purpose | Assorted Colors | 36 Pack
Best Microfiber Cleaning Cloth, Pack of 50
Microfiber Cleaning Cloths, 5 Pack, Green, All-Purpose Reusable Dust Cloths, Machine Washable
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Optimum Trading Co.||Daily Buy USA|
|Color||Blue and Yellow||As the picture shown||50-Packs||5-pack Green|
|Item Dimensions||10 x 4 x 13 in||12 x 16 x 0.1 in||7 x 13 x 9 in||11.81 x 15.75 x 0.31 in|
|Item Weight||—||1.6 ounces||2.01 lbs||3.53 ounces|
|Number of Items||24||1||1||5|
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
AmazonBasics CW190423 Microfiber Cleaning Cloth, (Pack of 24)
From the manufacturer
AmazonBasics Microfiber Cleaning Cloths
Works great anywhere
These microfiber cleaning cloths from AmazonBasics are an effective and reusable tool for cleaning your car, truck, boat, or household surfaces.
Each AmazonBasics microfiber cleaning cloth is small and convenient (12" x 16") and can be used for a variety of cleaning jobs. Perfect in the garage for cleaning cars, trucks, boats, and RV's as well as in your home on TV's, counter tops, and more.
- 24 cleaning cloths
- Each cloth measures 12x16 inches (LxW)
- Pack comes with three different towel colors (blue, yellow, and white)
- Ultra-soft, non-abrasive microfiber cloths will not scratch paints, coats or other surfaces
The soft microfiber used in these cloths is super absorbent and made to trap dirt, grime, and other particles without leaving any lint or streak residue behind or scratching paints, coats, or other surfaces. The soft, non-abrasive microfiber material can absorb eight times its own weight and doesn't require any chemicals to clean.
No Need to Throw Out
Unlike paper towels or other disposable cleaning cloths, AmazonBasics microfiber cleaning cloths are machine washable and can be reused hundreds of times without losing absorbency. For best washing results, wash cleaning cloths with like colors in cold water.
Customers also shopped for
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Super Thick 350 GSM Microfiber Cloths - 12 Pack Large 16" Washable Premium Towels - Wash or Buff Surfaces, LCD's, Car & Auto Detailing, Bath and Kitchen by MicrofiberPros (Rainbow)
The Super Thicks maintain good form in the hands since they are more robust. They are able to soak up more liquid since they are bigger and thicker. They hold their edges well when you fold them over, kind of like soft sponges. You can pretty much fold them into perfect rectangles and squares. These honestly look and feel the same as when I originally bought them even after 6 months of usage and about 25 trips to the washer and dryer. Folding them neatly in storage looks neat, clean, and organized.
The Basics feel much more like tissues. Definitely they do the job, but I don't feel as confident going into cleaning jobs using these. Squeezing the water out of these feels much like a paper towel or a tissue than a microfiber towel. These just don't hold their form as well as the Super Thicks. After even the first trip to the washer and dryer, these curl at the edges and don't fold over neatly. They're just not as pleasant to work with. Folding them neatly into storage takes some time since the edges do not fold over neatly.
Super Thicks - currently at $25 for a 12-pack (at my purchase date: $20)
Amazon Basics - $17 for a 36-pack
The Super Thicks average out to around $2 per towel while the Basics average out to less than $0.50 per towel. So, you have the classic dilemma of quantity versus quality. Do 4 Amazon Basic towels equal 1 Super Thick? If you do a size comparison, the answer is most definitely "No". You get more bang for your buck with the Amazon Basics based on the amount of material you receive. If you appreciate quality and care for the small details, then I would recommend the Super Thicks. If you're just on a budget and looking just for quantity, the I would go with the Amazon Basics.
Intended Use: I bought these primarily for car cleaning because my husband is meticulous about automotive detailing. I also do not use paper towels in the kitchen/home, so these will do cleaning duty, too.
1) Each cloth is tagged with a large paper-like care label. For my husband, this is unacceptable because it's too scratchy and I'm inclinded to agree. So here we are, ripping off all of these labels.
2) They smell and feel weird. The care instructions say to wash with cool water before using. Normally (and with every other microfiber I've purchased) i would laugh this off. The smell and coating on them, however, was weird enough that i DID was them before using! And that only made the smell worse! And I'm not even a freak about "chemicals!" I actually compared them to some unused clothes I got from the home improvement store and they are substantially more coated, almost to the point of being tacky to the touch.
3) They are not good quality and I give them a year or less in the rotation before they are thrown away. This sounds okay, but considering we have good quality microfiber clothes that are now a decade old, it's a little wasteful. I was thinking the 144-count would last me YEARS.
1) You get what you pay for. The bulk pricing is as cheap as I've seen, especially with subscribe and save. If you view these as fairly disposable, then you will not be disappointed.
Overall, I don't feel good about this purchase and will not buy again. I don't use paper products in the home because they're wasteful and expensive. Sadly, I think these are pretty wasteful too and they smell so weird, I wonder what part of the world they're poisoning with their production. Still, I'll make the best of it and use these for heavy cleaning. You do get what you pay when it comes to these things. High quality clothes make a huge difference. But if you cannot properly care for the high quality ones or you're using these with heavy solvents or soil, these make sense.