|Item Weight||12 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||8.2 x 0.6 x 5 inches|
|California residents||Click here for Proposition 65 warning|
|Item model number||NH130210120V-B|
|Sheet Size||5 x 8.25|
|Manufacturer Part Number||NH130210120V-B|
AmazonBasics Classic Notebook - Plain
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Large classic notebook with 240 blank pages (front and back) for notes, sketches, musings, and more
- Archival-quality pages made from acid-free paper—resists damage from light and air
- Cardboard bound cover with rounded corners for a finished look
- Integrated bookmark; elastic closure helps keep notebook securely closed
- Expandable inner pocket for stashing loose items; measures 5 by 8.25 inches
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From the manufacturer
Cardboard Bound Cover
The notebook’s basic, minimalist design includes a cardboard bound cover with rounded corners for a finished look. A handy travel companion, the notebook’s hard cover protects the pages inside and doubles as a convenient writing surface, making it easy to write in the notebook from just about anywhere.
Integrated Bookmark & Elastic Closure
An attached full-length ribbon functions as a handy bookmark. Simply lay the ribbon between the relevant pages, and open the notebook later to right where you left off.
An attached elastic band stretches around the AmazonBasics notebook, from top to bottom, keeping the notebook securely closed when not in use or during transport in a backpack or bag. The elastic closure slides off and out of the way when it’s time to use the notebook.
Acid-Free Plain Paper
The thread-bound classic notebook features 240 archival-quality pages made from acid-free paper, which means it resists damage from light and air, ensuring long-lasting performance from one year to the next. Even more, the plain pages provide free reign when putting pen to paper—no lines to limit you.
An Amazon Brand.