AmazonBasics Neoprene Dumbbells
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Set of 2 dumbbells for resistance training; each dumbbell weighs 1 pound
- Easy-grip neoprene coating for a secure hold
- Printed weight number on each end cap and color-coded for quick identification
- Hexagonal shape prevents dumbbells from rolling away
- Ideal for fitness classes or at-home workout routines; backed by an AmazonBasics limited one-year warranty
Frequently bought together
Customers also shopped for
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From the manufacturer
AmazonBasics Neoprene Dumbbell, Set of 2
Add resistance training to your workouts with the AmazonBasics Neoprene Dumbbell, Set of 2. Resistance training not only tones muscles and builds strength, but it can also burn calories, increase energy levels, protect bone health, and more.
Ideal for beginners and advanced fitness enthusiasts alike, the AmazonBasics Neoprene Dumbbell, Set of 2 comes in a wide range of weights, from 1 pound up to 20 pounds (each pair sold separately). Choose the right amount of weight for your routine, preference, and number of repetitions.
- Set of 2 dumbbells for strength training
- Easy-grip neoprene coating
- Printed weight number on each end cap
- Color coded for quick identification
- Hexagonal shape prevents them from rolling away
- Ideal for fitness classes or at-home workout routines
- Backed by an AmazonBasics limited one-year warranty
Color Coded Neoprene
The dumbbells feature an easy-grip neoprene coating, which helps ensure a secure hold during use. The rubber-like coating also helps protect floors and allows the weights to be used both indoors and out.
The dumbbells provide not only a clearly printed number on each end cap, referencing their weight, but they are also color coded for easy identification. Color-coding makes it possible to quickly grab the amount of weight you want—particularly useful when working with more than one set of weights.
A nice alternative to round heads, the dumbbells feature unique hexagonal heads, which help keep them in place on the floor. When set to the side during a workout, they won’t roll away or get under foot. They safely remain right where you left them for a safe workout environment and easy grabbing during your routine. They also stay in place and out of the way when stored.