|Screen Size||10 inches|
AmazonBasics iPad Air and Netbook Bag with Handle Fits 7 to 10-Inch Tablets (Black)
|Price:||$8.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Case fits iPad Air and other 7 to 10 inch tablets
- Black neoprene case with handle protects valuable electronics, such as portable DVD players, mini laptops, and netbooks
- Durable, weather-resistant neoprene construction; designed to protect 7-to-10-inch netbooks
- Outer dimensions: 12 x 9.2 x 1.8 inches (304.8mm x 233.7mm x 45.72mm)
- Distributed by Amazon.com; backed by one-year Amazon Basics warranty
- Ships in Certified Frustration-Free Packaging
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
From the Manufacturer
AmazonBasics 10-Inch Tablet Bag
Convenient, comfortable, and easy to carry, the AmazonBasics AmazonBasics 10-Inch Tablet Bag is a slim case designed to protect your electronics. Featuring a durable, weather-resistant Neoprene cover, this netbook bag helps cushion and protect mini laptops, netbooks, DVD players, Amazon Kindle, and more. Its customized design and padded handles let you tote your electronic device comfortably so it's ideal for students, travelers, and all on-the-go technology users. It includes additional storage space easily accessed through the front zipper for cables and other accessories.
- Case fits iPad Air and other 7 to 10 inch tablets
- Durable, weather-resistant neoprene construction
Neoprene and Padding Protect Your Netbook
The Netbook Bag features a durable, weather-resistant Neoprene cover that protects your electronic device when you're on the go. Its padded design cushions your netbook, helping protect it against everyday bumps and scrapes.
It also features easy to grasp and pull rubber-zippers.
Fits Smaller Electronics
Designed to protect smaller electronics, the Netbook Bag holds mini laptops, netbooks, ultra portables, and DVD players up to 10 inches. And its slim profile means it easily fits inside a briefcase or backpack.
In The Box
- AmazonBasics 10-Inch Tablet Bag
Backed by an AmazonBasics 1-Year Limited Warranty
Top Customer Reviews
Then it happened. The strap unclipped itself while I was leaving my office this afternoon. You see, they are intended to be free spinning, typical straps. Except when it doesn't twist, it will come off. Another review I read mentioned this. "Nah, that's just a once in a blue moon scenario" I told myself after reading it. I shuddered the same phrase as I watched the case fall corner first. Not even enough time to realize what had happened, as it was only hanging from my shoulder....
Opened the bag to find my 850 dollar laptop with a dented frame and shattered screen. That was hours ago, and now here I am. Return processed and a backpack ordered. Just get a backpack, It's not worth the risk to your electronics. There isn't enough padding. Learn from my mistakes! Look at the carnage and don't let it happen to yours!!
* The handles are the right thickness and "feel" - they aren't just webbing that seems like an afterthought and feels uncomfortable, they appear to be made of a thinner Neoprene style material with stitching on the "grab" area to create a nicely-formed, nice-feeling, handle. At first I thought there was a "stiffener" inserted in the handle area to give it more shape and "grippability," but apparently its just a good choice of materials and a well-executed design. You won't need any additional handle wrapper to be comfortable!
- I have another zipper case with a handle but would never feel comfortable carrying it by the handle around town. The handle is too flimsy to be comfortable and I don't trust the security of the construction/stitching. This AmazonBasics case is completely different. I feel like I can have my normal day back and carry this one by hand for quick and easy access on a commuter train or bus.
* The zipper, which runs only across the top and down each side about 2", is robust-looking - it isn't one of those "narrow gauge" flimsy looking zippers (technically, it is a "coil" not a "flat lock" design).
* As another reviewer mentioned, the zipper tabs are large enough to find and operate quickly and easily, and they are a "soft rubber" that feels good to the touch. One minor negative is the large "amazon basics" lettering on the zipper pull. Actually it is beginning to grow on me - yeah baby, I am too cheap (and too smart?) for Belkin or Built! (And got a better designed product.)
* There is NO zipper or "single stitch seam" at the bottom of the bag.Read more ›
Firstly, the padding is insufficient in the bottom corners. There is enough padding at the bottom and sides, but almost no padding at the corners, which are the most vulnerable points on your laptop.
Secondly, the shoulder strap attaches to the bag with two plastic clips, and they can let go when least expected, especially when the strap was a little twisted before picking it up. This has happened to me on multiple occasions.
The combination of these two problems has led to my laptop suffering corner damage from falling onto pavement when I picked up my bag by the strap, and it decided to let go.
If you have a nice laptop, this is an accident waiting to happen.
This is the perfect iPad carrying case. I already use the official Apple iPad Case that folds over to protect the iPad from daily use, but now I will be able to carry it without worrying it will slip from my hands. I have been searching for a quality made carrying case with handles that would make it easier to carry my iPad from place to place. The AmazonBasics Netbook bag has been the answer. Unlike other iPad carrying cases I have been eyeballing, this Netbook bag is extremely affordable. The rubber grip zippers operate with ease and it is padded for added protection. I can even fit my iPad in it's case inside this bag without having to jam it in, there is plenty of extra room to spare. The side compartment is great to store my portable AC power adapter and digital camera. Great product.
Yes, I said it comes the closest, which implies there is something missing, so I'll start with that. It's a pretty minor thing, really, which is why I think the bag still deserves 5 stars. The only thing I would change is I would add a detachable shoulder strap. It's a small detail and one easily remedied by purchasing a universal shoulder strap to it. But if it already had that feature, it would be perfect in my eyes.
Let's move on to what I really appreciate about this case. First and formost, it fits my 10" Asus 1000HE very well while maintaining a small form factor that easily fits inside a larger case. The handles make it easy to pick up and run with when you want to leave the larger case behind and just tote the netbook with you.
On top of that, the zippered side pocket is roomy enough to hold the power adapter for my netbook without `squishing' it. Similar cases have had pockets that were too tight and worried me that they may damage the cable if I stuffed it in them. Not only can I fit the power adapter, but I also keep a Bluetooth mouse in that pocket.
The case has a small bit of padding all around, sufficiently protecting the device with just enough cushion.
If you've been looking for a small netbook bag that can double as a sleeve or an easy-to-tote case on the go, the AmazonBasics Netbook Bag with Handle is for you!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
the cushion on the strap is already tear and it has not even been used yetPublished 4 hours ago by Hugo
Large enough to fit a 17"gaming laptop and to still be able to put all accessories in smaller zipper pocket. Stitching strong and sturdy to hold the weight of this laptop.Published 12 hours ago by Big Mama
Delivery on time and very functional, the most cheap and nice suitcase..for a 15.6" laptop !!!!Published 14 hours ago by Norman Bravo
This is the perfect carry bag for my needs. I pack an iPad Air and a Bluetooth keyboard in the main pouch with a thin, semi-stiff foam divider between them. Read morePublished 22 hours ago by Carla
I really like this bag. It gives my computer good protection while traveling with it. I liked it so well that I ordered a second one for my husband. Read morePublished 1 day ago by Luie
I bought this bag for my 13" Chromebook and mainly for its various compartments so I can organize the stuff I'm carrying. The material seemed durable. Read morePublished 1 day ago by "E"