|Item Weight||3.9 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||1 x 4.8 x 26.4 inches|
|California residents||Click here for Proposition 65 warning|
|Item model number||7763NS|
AmazonBasics No-Stud Heavy-Duty Tilting TV Wall Mount for 32-inch to 80-inch TVs
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
- No stud TV wall mount accomodates 32- to 80-inch TVs; can hold up to 150 pounds in drywall and 200 pounds in wood, concrete or concrete block
- Low profile—extends only 1 inches from the wall for a clean appearance and can tilt up to +5 degrees
- Made of heavy-duty steel for reliable strength
- Install the base of the mount to the desired location (wall studs not required for installation); Automatic safety lock keeps TV securely in place
- Built-in bubble level and all mounting hardware included for easy installation
- Fits VESA 100x100 – 600x400mm mounting patterns (The VESA mounting patterns are the distances (in mm) between the four screw holes on the back of the TV)
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
AmazonBasics No-Stud Tilting TV Wall Mount
For 32-inch to 80-inch TVs
Enhance your home TV-viewing experience with this AmazonBasics No-Stud Tilting TV Wall Mount. Ideal for a living room, family room, basement, or bedroom, the TV wall mount frees up surface space and is easy to install, no wall studs required.
The tilting TV wall mount fits most 32-inch to 80-inch flat-panel TVs with mounting holes from 4x4-inch to 23.6x15.7-inch (VESA 100x100 mm to 600x400 mm). The wall mount has a weight capacity of 150 pounds in dry wall, 200 pounds in wood, concrete or concrete block.
Note: Before purchasing, check the mounting interface (VESA) on the back of the TV, as well as cable/input access, TV weight to ensure the TV wall mount will work for your TV.
- TV wall mount for 32- to 80-inch TVs
- No wall studs required for mounting
- Low profile (1-inch from the wall) and tilts up +5 degrees
- Made of heavy-duty steel
- Includes all necessary mounting hardware
Easy To Install, No Studs Required
Made of heavy-duty steel, the tilting TV wall mount consists of two interlocking steel brackets and a safety-locking mechanism. Not limited by stud locations in the wall, install the base of the mount to the desired location. The other steel bracket attaches to the TV (with a 100x100 – 600x400mm configuration). Once the ledge of the bracket and base are in place, secure the TV mount by pulling the auto-locking string connected to the mount's base.
5 Degrees of Tilt
The AmazonBasics TV wall mount offers 5 degrees of continuous tilt. When placed in higher locations, the mount offers the perfect angle to enjoy any TV show or movie.
Bumpers are included with this TV mount to easily adjust the angle of your TV. Simply install the bumpers, as directed, and attach the TV mount's bracket to the base. The bumpers will sit between the TV and the wall, providing a new vantage point.
In the Box
The AmazonBasics No-Stud Tilting TV Wall Mount fits most small- to mid-size TVs with a mounting hole pattern, including Sony, Samsung, Panasonic, Vizio, Toshiba, Philips, LG, SHARP AQUOS, RCA and other popular brands. Built-in bubble leveler and all necessary mounting hardware are included.
Backed by an AmazonBasics 1-Year Limited Warranty
Compare with similar items
An Amazon Brand.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Its excellent because its simple to install (notwithstanding the issues below) its very small, it mounts on sheet rock, bricks and/or studs.
I mounted mine to sheet rock, and its solid - my 55" screen is no problem for it, and its solid.
So what could be wrong? Really only a few things:
1. The manual. The documentation certainly took an interesting journey from the language of origin to the American language. Along the way it got confused, lost and seemed to have enjoyed a few beers too. It got there in the end, but there were some casualties in transit. In the interests of keeping the price low the paper is wafer thin, and each language is crammed around each image so the images do not need reprinting. for the small increase in price, and the huge increase in usability, putting in a bigger manual would be well worth it.
2. The spirit level (see attachment) I carefully measured and marked, but as I was mounting this, I thought "that's not quite straight, is it?" It was not! the image shows the built in spirit level compared to my spirit level. Its quite off, but close enough so you may not notice it!
3. the holes on the back. I have a mainstream LG TV. When I put the wall side of the mount on the wall, it was perfectly centered above the fireplace - down to 1/32nd of an inch - it was perfect! I then attached the other half of the mount to the back of the TV. Only, the holes didnt quite match - so, yes, it fitted, but no, it was not centered. Which meant the TV would not center on the wall. Which was hugely frustrating. Had I known ahead of time, I could have compensated - so mount the TV side of the bracket before you mount the wall side.
• VERY easy to set up. Two screws mount the base to the wall, one screw mounts the TV mount to the base, almost foolproof
• Seems to cover a very wide range of TV configurations
• Comes with a comprehensive parts assortment to help with almost every application
And the Cons, some that have already been called out in previous reviews:
• The bolts for my particular TV, an Element, were not included although they WERE LISTED, and I had to make a trip to Home Depot. There are two parts packages and instead of getting Package A and Package B, I got two Package A’s, hence the missing screws. Fortunately, the only thing I needed from Package B were the 4 screws for the TV
• To tighten the screw holding the TV mount to the base section, you may need a long screwdriver
• Working space behind the TV is very tight, I used 4 spacers on the mount (included) to give me some space to plug in the power behind it
I would, and did, purchase it again.
Compared to previous mounts I have purchased, this one by no means is "Heavy-Duty". The metal flexes a little under torque. It's fine for a modern lightweight TV, but I would not recommend this mount to hang a heavy plasma or older LCD TV. The heavy duty mounts I have used in the past are much thicker metal and have zero flex to them. (Minus 1 star for claiming to be heavy duty when its really not.)
The built in bubble level on the wall mount is garbage. I should have read the other reviews here first that clearly point this flaw out. I made the mistake of installing the wall bracket and trusting in the built in bubble level (how can you screw up a bubble level?). When I went to hang the TV it was close to 2 inches too high on one side compared to the other. After taking back down the TV and putting a proper level on top of the wall bracket the problem was obvious. The built in bubble level was way off. I would have much preferred this mount to not include a level at all if its going to be inaccurate. I have included a photo of the built in bubble level compared to a separate level after re-leveling the bracket according to the tool. (Minus 1 star for misleading, inaccurate, useless bubble level)
In summary, its a fine mount at a very affordable price point as long as you are aware of the downsides up front. I would have given this mount 5 stars if it had not claimed to be heavy-duty and had not included a built in level or included a built in level that was accurate.