Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "AmazonBasics Nonstick Carbon Steel Muffin Pan - 2-..." and save 7% off the $11.99 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
AmazonBasics Nonstick Carbon Steel Muffin Pan - 2-Pack
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Set of 2 muffin pans, each with 12 cups (24 cups total)—ideal for baking muffins, cupcakes, and more
- Heavy-weight carbon-steel construction provides durability and fast, even heating for uniform browning
- Nonstick coating ensures effortless food release; oven-safe to 500 degrees F
- Hand washing recommended; fits AmazonBasics silicone baking cups (not included)
- Part of the AmazonBasics nonstick carbon-steel bakeware collection; backed by an AmazonBasics limited 1-year warranty
Frequently bought together
Customers also shopped for
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From the manufacturer
AmazonBasics Kitchen Collection
AmazonBasics Nonstick Carbon-Steel 12-Cup Muffin Pan - 2 Pack
Make delicious baked goods at home with this set of nonstick carbon-steel muffin pans from AmazonBasics. The bakeware provides 12 cups per pan (24 cups total)—perfect for the whole family or a bake sale at school. In addition to endless varieties of muffins and cupcakes, the pan can also be used for a wide range of savory or sweet single-serving creations—from hash-brown cups and poached eggs to mini cheesecakes or frozen peanut butter cups.
Heavy-Weight Carbon Steel
Thanks to its heavy-weight, carbon-steel construction, the bakeware reliably resists warping and heats evenly throughout, so there’s no hot spots to worry about, which can burn baked goods. The bakeware consistently delivers beautifully browned results and can be trusted with all your favorite recipes.
- Set of 2 muffin pans; 12 cups per pan
- Made of heavy-weight carbon steel
- Nonstick coating ensures easy release
- Oven-safe to 500 degrees F
- Hand washing recommended
- Fits AmazonBasics silicone baking cups (sold separately)
- Backed by an AmazonBasics limited 1-year warranty
The bakeware’s durable nonstick coating helps ensure quick, effortless food release—no need for excess butter, oil, or cooking spray. Delicious homemade baked goods slide out in one smooth move.
How to Clean
To protect the nonstick coating, be sure to use nylon, wooden, or coated utensils, and avoid using metal utensils, scouring pads, or abrasive cleaners. The nonstick bakeware cleans effortlessly, and washing the pan by hand is recommended.