Add to your order
from Allstate Protection Plans $21.99
- Plan starts on the date of purchase. Product damages from accidents, stains, rips, and tears are covered from day one. Product breakdowns and malfunctions are covered after manufacturer's warranty.
- No additional costs for repairs - parts, labor, and shipping are all included.
- Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days. Transferable with gifts
- Easy claims process - file a claim anytime 24/7 via mobile app, online, or phone.
- Allstate Protection Plans (serviced by SquareTrade, an Allstate company) are only valid for new or Amazon certified refurbished products purchased at Amazon in the last 30 days. By purchasing this Protection Plan you agree to the Protection Plan Terms & Conditions (squaretrade.com/terms). Your Protection Plan Terms & Conditions will be delivered via email within 24 hours of purchase.
Amazon Basics Padded Zero Gravity Patio Chair - Black
Enhance your purchase
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||37.8 x 5.1 x 29.5 inches|
|Item Weight||20.5 Pounds|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Padded zero-gravity patio chair for ultimate comfort when relaxing outdoors
- Removable headrest pillow and handy cup holder; chair folds for compact storage and easy transport
- Safe, sturdy construction; made of durable steel and Oxford cotton fabric; Black color
- Spot clean with a damp cloth; do not iron; do not use strong chemicals for cleaning
- Measures 28.5-34.2 by 38.1-62.5 by 33.1-44 inches; weighs 20.5 pounds; backed by an Amazon Basics 1-year limited warranty
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Zero-Gravity Patio Chair
This reclining zero-gravity chair offers weight-distributing elevation, which helps alleviate pressure for optimal comfort.
The padded chair provides a removable pillow that can be used behind the head or the lower back for added support.
Keep drinks within easy reach with the chair's handy cup holder.
The zero-gravity chair can be folded for easy transport and compact storage.
An Amazon Brand
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By TripleA on May 12, 2020
-Wide enough I can cross my legs and set things next to me.
-the cup holder is awesome.
-the options on how far to recline are great.
-Easy to fold up.
-Hard to store, it unfolds if you don't hold it just so.
-It is overall a very hard surfaced chair. I have to put blankets on it so I am not hurting after a while. (I do have fibromyalgia though, so it may just be my sensitive nerves).
-Heavier than I expected, so hard for my little frame to pick up when it's folded to store.
-the latches that are supposed to hold the chair in one position easily slip at times and I find myself reclining out of nowhere. Most of the time I don't use them.
Overall, I do like the chair and feel it was a good buy for me for the price. I do think I'll look into getting a cushion for it. Everything else that I listed in the cons was really just being nit-picky. It's not a perfect chair, but I do appreciate having it for when I want to relax. The room I store it in didn't have a place for a permanent chair so this is great for putting it away and getting back the space I need for other things.
After trying several chairs and brands, I decided to give the Amazon version a chance and it did not disappoint! The chair is rated to 200 pounds and I found that it was the perfect size for me (I'm 5' 6" tall and weigh a little over the 200 lb mark, but it works). The red and beige fabric is attractive and will look good around any campsite. Although it doesn't cure the sciatic nerve pain, it does offer respite - something I appreciate because it is impossible for me to sit without some discomfort. At any reclining angle, it is comfortable. The removeable/adjustable lumbar pillow also functions as a neck pillow and is easy to move.
What I don't like about this chair is that it is difficult to move since it is heavy and unwieldy. It is a large, collapsible lounge-type chair that folds enough that I can fit in my largest storage compartment under my RV. I've had to move around other things that I must keep in that compartment, but it is doable. However, it is enough of a detractor from the product, that I can't give it a perfect score. That being said, none of the other chairs I looked at were any better in this respect.
I cannot speak to the durability of this product since I've only had it a few days. It seems sturdy and well-made.
Top reviews from other countries
-Too difficult to push back by yourself someone has to do it for you!
- Too difficult to get up as the legs have to be kept apart while standing as there is the footrest weave is in the middle, too much pressure on knees specially for seniors
- too deep for comfort
- not snug
- colour is as shown but dull
Occhio che è di dimensioni ragguardevoli, quasi da poltrona e non è di agevole manovrabilità.
Manca un qualche appiglio per facilitarne lo spostamento una volta ripiegato. Inoltre i movimenti di poggiagambe e schienale sono tra loro vincolati; cioè il poggiagambe si alza a seconda di quanto si abbassa lo schienale.
Very well padded and comfortable.
Quit a wide chair so easy to get up from.