|Item Weight||12.37 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||31 x 19 x 0.5 inches|
|Item model number||RL4015|
|Manufacturer Part Number||RL4015|
AmazonBasics 4 Piece Heavy Duty Car Floor Mat, Black
|Price:||& FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Heavy-duty 4-piece set of front and back floor mats; protects vehicle floors from mud, snow, dirt, spills, and more
- Made of thick, flexible rubber that bends easily; ridges and deep grooves effectively contain dirt and debris
- Non-skid design won’t slip or slide around on the floor; cleans easily with water; Black color
- Front mats each measure 19 by 31 inches; rear mats each measure 16.1 by 17.7 inches
- Can be trimmed to fit your car; backed by an AmazonBasics limited one-year warranty
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Bargain Finds related to this item
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
An Amazon Brand.
From the manufacturer
AmazonBasics 4-Piece Heavy Duty Floor Mat
Protect vehicle floors from dirt, mud, snow, and more with the AmazonBasics 4-Piece Heavy Duty Floor Mat. The four-piece set of all-weather mats provides a ruggedly reliable layer of everyday protection. The mats shield floors from accidental spills and damaging outdoor elements that can get tracked in daily. Ideal for a car, truck, or SUV, the four-piece set accommodates a wide range of make and models.
Mats can be trimmed
The mats feature grooves around the sides that are designed to be cut to create a good fit in any car. If you notice the mat is too large, trim the sides along the different grooves.
- Thick, heavy-duty floor mats with deep grooves
- Protects against mud, snow, and dirt
- Made of flexible rubber that bends easily
- Non-slip for secure placement
- Can be trimmed to fit your vehicle
- Rinses clean with water
- Choice of color
- Backed by an AmazonBasics limited one-year warranty
Flexible Rubber with Deep Grooves
Made of thick yet flexible rubber with deep grooves, the durable floor mats offer an impressive layer of protection. Various channels effectively trap dirt and mud at the surface where it can later be washed away. The weather-resistant rubber floor mats make a great alternative to carpeted floor mats, which trap in dirt and stain easily.
Customers who bought this item also bought
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
After several months, the chemical smell has still not dissipated. The smell is so strong that I ended up removing the mats from my vehicle. While the mats are sturdy, I cannot recommend them. ***
Only negative I have about the product is that my mats had a very strong chemical smell out of the box; most likely a byproduct of the manufacturing process.. However, the smell does seem to be dissipating as the mats air out.
The mats themselves seem well made... Sturdy, but not stiff. They had no strong odor out of the box like some of the cheaper mats sometimes do.
The back mats are the same, and the front mats are slightly different for right/left.
They are trim-to-fit, with several score lines that help you get a nice even cut. For my car, 3 of the 4 mats fit just fine. The rear mats seemed a tad small, but not bad. For the driver side mat, the built in foot rest made the mat not sit flat on the floor, but, like I said, they are universal and trim-to-fit, so I could make some cuts to fit around it if I really felt I needed to. I plan on leaving as-is, as long it doesn't impede my driving.
They do have "Amazon Basics" stamped into each mat, but I'm a fan of Amazon, anyhow.
Overall, for the price, I don't think you could do better.
I've now had these mats for ten months and I have found that on the driver's side mat (under the gas pedal), the mats have begun to show wear and tear via a hole under where my heel rests while driving. I know these were very affordable mats; however, I still feel as though I should get at minimum a feel year of use before they start tearing apart. If you need the mats while looking for a long term solution, they're fine, but if you need durable, lasting mats, these aren't it. Reduced from 5 stars to 2.
I've been looking for some new car mats since inheriting a family car which had since lost the originals. I kept searching large stores and a complete set often ranged around $50-$60 and never came in designs I liked. I've recently found the treasure trove that is AmazonBasics and figured I'd give it a try. Finding these for the listed price was amazing - I live in a dry climate and I live for heavy duty anything. These fit my Corolla perfectly and feel really sturdy - not flimsy or cheap at all. Would definitely recommend, but will update if anything changes.
Top international reviews
El diseño es adecuado para mantener la acumulación de tierra, agua y lodo. Además, como se comenta, aun presenta líquido que se utiliza para desmoldar la pieza durante su producción y esto lleva a un tacto grasoso y olor a aceite.
You get what you pay for. I wasn't wanting to spend $130 on factory replacement mats that would fit perfectly, and for $25 these do a great job.
- El precio era excelente menos de $300.00 MXN.
- La calidad de productos Amazon son de primera y garantía.
- Son perfectos para mi auto que es una camioneta Xtrail.
- Quedaron perfecto, sí quedan grandes para un auto de menor tamaño, hay la opción de recortarlos para ajustarlos a la medida.
- Protegen del derrame de líquidos, cuando los laves hay que secarlos muy bien porque el agua se puede quedar mucho tiempo.
- Ideales para que no guarden polvo, como suele suceder con los de tela.
- El olor del plástico no es a solvente o vinil, pero aún así los dejé tendidos por unos días para disminuir el olor y poder usarlos. Aún cuando huelen, no es un aroma desagradable.
Sí los encuentras en oferta, cómpralos no te vas arrepentir.
Updated - Mar 2019 - The mat on the drivers side is already falling apart. This hasn't even lasted one season. Very disappointed. Photo included.
En general si necesitas tapetes que te protegan de verdad, ya sea porque le das mucho uso a tu carro o es un carro utilitario o de trabajo, si compralos, de verdad cumplen su chamba pero vas a tener que estar cambiandolos al año.
Si solo quieres unos tapetes comunes para que no se ensucie tanto, no los compres, no son para ti.
Updated 11 months later:
See the pictures, my driver side mat has worn through where my heel rests, weak rubber. My 10 year old VW mats do not have this issue.
quizás fue el pedal del automóvil que llega muy abajo y roza con el tapete no lo e revisado pero los otros 3 están en buenas condiciones
The problem is that the spot where your heel rests on the floor under the gas pedal and brake pedal cracks easily, leaving a large hole for dirt and water to go straight through to the carpet.