Your Garage Luxury Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Mother's Day Gifts hgg17 Shop Popular Services animestrike animestrike animestrike  Introducing Echo Look Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch National Bike Month on Amazon

Showing 1-10 of 480 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 521 reviews
on August 15, 2016
First off I wana say this is a great case. Second off. I read a lot of reviews that were helpful for the slim users but none that were written for people with the 1000 series. In the photo I posted you can see my vita it's a very nice fit with no wiggle room. Very protective, the vita doesn't flop around once the case is closed. I recommend this case for anyone who wants the extra protection this case guarantees.
review image review image
on November 16, 2016
I have this product for the OG OLED Vita AND I just bought it again (the updated "newer" version) for the Vita 2000.

The OG one fits the OLED Vita flawlessly where you can just push it in lightly and it is nice and snug; no pressure or thoughts to it getting damaged.

The new version for the 2000 is absolutely terrible. It is super tight to the point that you have to use a lot of force to get the console into the case. I actually used a knife to cut two of the top tabs off to make it fit easier...but even then it is still too snug (I honestly think that it will damage or can damage the system). I will try to cut the bottom two tabs off as well to see if it helps.

UPDATE 11/17/2016: I cut off the two top rubber tabs and the two lower tabs. The Vita 2000 now slides in nicely like it should without any true force.
on April 21, 2017
Excellent case. I have owned several cases for my Vita, yet all of them have their pros and cons. This case does not have cons - only pros. It's tough, it fits my Vita (PCH 1101 series) PERFECTLY with no room to bounce around in the case. The inner insulation/material is a kind of very dense foam that hugs the Vita perfectly at any and every point. Finally, when closed, the case has two little foam pads that gently apply pressure to the Vita's speakers, so that 1) you have a tight fit, and 2) it does not apply pressure to your Vita's screen. As a bonus, the case will accommodate your AR cards, as well as having three slots for a Vita game and one slot for a memory card. Lastly, if you have a wrist strap connected to your Vita, the case will gently but firmly accommodate the wrist strap as it hangs OUTSIDE the case (I would not recommend keeping the entire strap inside the case - just let the main part of your strap hang outside). If you're looking for a case that's durable, attractive and a case that will protect your Vita for years to come, then this is the case for you.
on May 9, 2014
I bought the Borderlands2 PS Vita bundle and was keeping the system in the old Vita sleeve for protection. I needed a hardshell case to keep it in because I was going on vacation and needed extra protection in my backpack. I bought this case thinking I can rig with extra bummer support seeing that the new version is slimmer. I was overjoyed when I found out the inside cutout fits the slim vita (2000) like a glove. All the cut outs on the top for the volume and power buttons line up, the camera fits in the divot in the back and there is not wiggle room!! Nice and secure in it's shock proof vault case.
review image
33 comments| 40 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 24, 2015
Very impressed by this case. Sturdy to the extent my PlayStation Vita is truly protected. The rubber interior is very snug - maybe a little too much so as it is more likely to damage the Vita putting it or taking it out of the case (but this is an extreme possibility).
It is worth noting that this case will remove the slim feature of the vita and I wouldn't recommend putting it in your poket (if you pokets big enough).
review image review image review image
on March 1, 2017
This case fits an original SP Vita Perfectly. I have seen comments that this case does NOT fit the Vita slim so well, but it fits my original version like a glove,

Is it sturdy ? Absolutely. Built so sturdy you won't believe it. I has a PSP case I was using, but it didn't fit right so I bought this one. I am very happy with this case !
on March 20, 2014
After some research, I stumbled upon this case and bought based on other's reviews. I agree, this case is built well and is very sturdy. It has a full length hinge, some storage, and a screen protector built in. The clamshells are multiple ply and do not flex under pressure. I was genuinely surprised by the quality of construction.

Given the options, this appears to be the best case available for the Vita currently. It's about as close as you can get to the excellent Logitech crystal case that was offered for the PSP in terms of execution.
on March 2, 2017
The slim PlayStation Vita fits in this case very snug and secure. There are also a couple of slots to hold qbout 4 game cartridges. The material of the case is durable. The added bulk is size is the trade off for the protection. I've read some complaints about the latch, but I it seems like it will be fine as long as it's treated carefully.
I would buy it again.
on March 19, 2017
I had to give this case a 3 star rating because of the latch.
My grandson dropped the case on the floor, the case opened and his vita
was sent sliding across the floor.
The case itself is quite sturdy which is why I bought it since young people can't seem to
avoid dropping things.

I am now searching for another case, preferably with a zipper that will protect and keep his Vita
secure.
on January 5, 2017
So I own the original vita, and the Japanese version of the slim (it's pretty much the only version you can still find for under 200$ new) the old one fits like a glove in this case, the new one is a bit snug, but fits. I don't use it for the new one, I keep that one in a soft ps vita case that doesn't leave the house. Also the case has a little rubber/cloth screen protector attatched to the top that flips down and fits over the screen perfectly which is nice. Pretty hefty case! The pic with the oval ps button is the old vita, the one with the round ps button is the slim one.
review image review image