AmazonBasics Portable Foldable Photo Studio Box with LED Light - 25 x 30 x 25 Inches
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- No assembly required with set-up in less than a minute; Collapses into a thin, portable, and durable portfolio case.
- Measures 25'' x 30'' x 25'' to fit a variety of product sizes; Includes power supply, user manual, and pre-installed removable bright-white backdrop.
- High output built-in LED lights for handheld photography with a camera or smartphone. Lights are positioned for optimum contrast, and provide 5600k daylight balanced LEDs with high Color Rendering Index (CRI) for consistent color. An extra light provides directional light modelling like in a photo studio, giving better highlights, contrast, and shape to product images.
- A front 3-door system maximizes image angles while reducing outside reflections, and a top hole enables imaging from above.
- Compatible with Amazon Seller app; Shoot, edit, and directly upload catalog images to Amazon.
Frequently bought together
More to consider from our brands
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
AmazonBasics Portable Photo Studio
Make photography affordable, portable, and easier than ever with the AmazonBasics Portable Photo Studio. The one-piece collapsible photo studio features integrated LED lights that make it possible to capture high-quality images with a camera or smartphone. Ideal for product advertisers, professionals, and hobbyists, the photo studio promotes high-quality images and saves space and time with its convenient portability and quick set-up.
Dimensions When Opened
25 x 30 x 25 inches
Dimensions When Closed
25 x 30 x 2.6 inches
- No assembly required
- Integrated, diffused, LED lighting (5600k daylight balanced)
- Uniquely smooth bright-white backdrop; also works with custom backdrops
- Collapses into thin, easy-to-store portfolio carrying case
- Pocket and pouch for handy storage space
- Incident Photographic light meter reading (Sekonic L758) – ISO 400; F 8.0.3; S 1/60th
Photo studio lighting environments such as the AmazonBasics Portable Photo Studio, require manual adjustments to achieve optimum image brightness. Use the below starter settings for your camera, and adjust as needed.
- Smartphone users: Download a manual camera app from your app store. Start with ISO 200; S 250. Or, increase exposure using +/- exposure compensation.
- DSLR users: ISO 1250, S 80, F8 (Consult your camera manual if you do not know how to use these settings).
Optimized Lighting and Imaging Options
Inspired by studio lighting, a main light fills the box, a second light provides directional accent and highlight, and the inside walls bounce fill-light into your object. Each light is daylight balanced at 5600K with high CRI (Color Rendering Index), high output LEDs, for producing good contrast, consistent color, and enough output for handheld photography. Diffusion material protects the LEDs, while softening shadows and eliminating LED-dot-reflections.
The background material is covered with a zero-texture, bright white, durable coating. A top hole allows imaging from above, and the front flap has 3 doors to maximize image angles and bounced fill light, while minimizing outside reflections. (The image at left was captured using a smartphone and a manual camera app with settings of ISO200; S250; WB Auto).
Carefully designed with your time and busy schedule in mind, the AmazonBasics Portable Photo Studio requires no assembly. Set-up and start imaging in less than a minute.
On the go? Not a problem. Collapse the photo studio into a thin (2.5 inch) easy-to-store portfolio carrying case, and take it with you using the shoulder strap or handle.
All components are neatly contained for easy transport. An integrated pocket holds the power adapter and user manual, while the image background stows nicely within the box. It even has a small pouch for holding business cards or other items.
Get Creative With Your Photography
The two-light approach provides directional highlights and contrast like that of a studio lighting set-up, perfect for your creative needs. Easily attach different backgrounds to get the look and feel you want using the photo studio’s built-in background hangar. Take advantage of the spacious imaging area with use of props and other photographic tools to enhance your images.
The entire structure and surrounding fabric is designed for excellent protection and long life. Rigorously tested to the highest standards, the robust AmazonBasics Portable Photo Studio is ready for daily use.
Compare with similar items
An Amazon Brand.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
However, I am updating my review and dropping from 5 to 4 stars for a few reasons.
1. A con/ inconvenience is that there is no switch to turn off the lights; the light box must be unplugged or collapsed to turn off the lighting. Not a huge deal if your outlet is accessible, but still less convenient then just flipping a little switch.
2. There are lights at the top center and top left but not the top right; slight shadow is cast becasue it isn't perfectly even.
3. There is a crease in the white backdrop that shows up in the pictures. it can be edited out, very easily depending on the app or software you use; still, it is there.
The electric cord initiates at the top of the lightbox, but it is long enough to plug in a wall outlet at the standard height, even when the light box is set up on a table.
There are three flaps in the front that are held open or shut with magnets, making it very convenient to position your camera at different heights. The opening at the top is good; it would be better if there was a magnet or Velcro to hold that flap open; I just folded it back to use the top opening.
Overall, I'm very happy with this purchase. Good value; love that it's portable and easily stored. I purcahsed the item for home/ light business use and am keeping it.
I agree with all the pros of this photo studio; I will list what I think are the cons:
- no additional colored backdrops
- no dimmable LEDs
- no on/off switch for LEDs
- curious about the actual CRI of LEDs - despite setting the white balance for 5500-5600K, I get a slight greenish tint that has to be corrected for (could just be my camera)
- would love the ability to buy additional LED strips to attach separately
- opaque sides, you can't use additional lighting to come in from the sides
- for the price, throw in a cheap reflector to help bounce some of the light around inside
- I think the LEDs offer adequate illumination, but more lumens is always welcomed
Despite what I would like to see additional, for the next version of this portable studio - I find what's provided, more than adequate for the price. And you can't beat the simplicity and convenience - especially if portability is a must.
Top reviews from other countries
Vendedor - Altamente Recomendable
Envío - En tiempo y Forma
Producto - Muy fácil de usar, de excelente tamaño, precio relación calidad buena y muy útil. He sacado increíbles fotos con él para empresas e incluso para mí. Claro que la edición siempre es necesaria para que el fondo quede perfectamente blanco. sin embargo tengo 3 INCONVENIENTES QUE PODRÉ ACÁ ABAJO.
PROS - Tamaño perfecto, Espacio suficiente, Fácil de montar y guardar, Fácil de Usar, Cómodo, Útil, Ligero, Portable, Buen material,
CONTRAS - A pesar de que la iluminación es buena, no es suficiente ya que al solo estar en posición de "L" deja dos lados sin luz y esto genera un poco de sombra en los productos.
CONTRAS - A pasar de que lo he cuidado mejor que a mí mismo no es tan resistente, una de las luces tiene un falso contacto que a veces llega a ser muy molesto.
CONTRAS - Una vez que lo conectas haz tus fotos rápido, se tiene a calentar algo y eso puede perjudicar tu equipo. Es solo recomendación, me gustaría que tuviera un botón de prendido y apagado aunque estuviera conectado.
EN GENERAL, considero que es un producto que toda persona que se dedique a tomar fotografía en fondo blanco debería tener. Sí es cierto que no es perfecto, pero de todos los que tienen en Amazon, estoy convencido de que es el mejor.
Les dejo una muestra de las fotos que he tomado con el
Saludos y a Disfrutar
P.D. si hacen envíos a cdmx, México por si tenían duda
P.D. pueden colocarle tela del color que quieran el fondo
Two tiny things I don't like.
1. the place where the cord stores gets really hot when in use. I was keeping the manual in there because it's a perfect size, but I worry about fire risk during a long shoot.
2. this desperately needs an on-off switch. Because it gets so hot, I was constantly unplugging and plugging it in again while trying to set up the next item. Eventually, I hooked it up to a power bar and used the on-off switch on that, but it's still a pain. A switch would make this even better.
On the whole, yes I like it. I would recommend this for people who sell stuff online or take print or web ready photos with minimal editing needs.