- Outer dimensions (including wheels): 14.9 x 8.2 x 20.4 Inches; Interior dimensions: 13.7 x 7 x 16.5 Inches
- Interior capacity: 26 Liters
- Weight: 6.35 lbs.
- Premium 20.4-inch international carry-on softside spinner for savvy travelers; built-in TSA lock provides an added level of security
- 4 double-wheeled spinners and sturdy telescoping handle ensure comfortable rolling and easy maneuverability
4 Year Luggage Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plans starts on the date of purchase. Stains, rips or tears and seam separation covered from day one. Defects in materials or workmanship covered after the manufacturer warranty expires.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Products purchased in the last 30 days are eligible for coverage by the Plan.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. We will send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product. In some cases, we will replace or repair it.
Customers also viewed these products
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
AmazonBasics Premium Softside Spinner
20.4-Inch International Carry-On
From short weekend getaways to international jet-setting, this 20.4-inch carry-on from the AmazonBasics Premium Softside Spinner collection makes it easy to keep all your essentials close at hand. The high-quality softside luggage offers enhanced flexibility (compared to hardside luggage), and it can fit more easily into tight spaces, be collapsed down a bit to make room for other bags, and be stored compactly when not in use.
Built to last, the premium softside spinner features protective design details, including a bumper for the wheel housings, molded corner guards, and a skid guard. These rugged reinforcements can take a beating so your suitcase doesn’t have to.
- Sturdy telescoping handle
- Built-in TSA lock
- 4 double wheel spinners
- Support stabilizers to prevent tipping
- Protective crash-guard wheel housings, skid guard, and molded corner guards
- Choice of stylish color
4 Wheels, Telescoping Handle, and Stabilizing Support
Maneuver the suitcase around with ease thanks to its four double-wheeled spinners. Unlike some luggage that only rolls forwards and backwards—the AmazonBasics premium spinner offers enhanced strength and glides effortlessly in multiple directions.
The premium suitcase’s four double wheel spinners and sturdy telescoping handle promote smooth comfortable rolling through airport terminals and hotel lobbies. The handle collapses down in one smooth move for compact storage or placement in a closet, trunk, or overhead compartment.
Even more, precisely placed support stabilizers help prevent the suitcase from tipping over, which can be especially useful in busy coffee lines or crowded gift shops.
A built-in TSA lock gives the suitcase an added level of security. The lock can be opened by TSA as needed during the screening process, yet it helps deter thefts during travel, whether in an airport terminal, on a train, or at a hotel.
- Package Dimensions : 31.5 x 20.55 x 11.81 inches; 26.25 Pounds
- Date First Available : November 22, 2018
- Manufacturer : AmazonBasics
- ASIN : B07KS1QK35
- Customer Reviews:
Compare with similar items
Samsonite Underseat Carry-On Spinner With USB Port, Jet Black, One Size
AmazonBasics Softside Carry-On Spinner Luggage Suitcase - 18.5 Inch, Black
Travelpro Maxlite 5-Softside Expandable Spinner Wheel Luggage, Black, Carry-On 21-Inch
AmazonBasics Hybrid Hard-Softside Expandable Spinner Suitcase Luggage with Wheels, 22-Inch Carry-On
Samsonite Upright Wheeled Carry-On Underseater Luggage, Black, Small
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Luggage Base|
|Item Dimensions||14.90 x 8.20 x 20.40 inches||9.00 x 13.50 x 16.50 inches||13.58 x 9.25 x 18.50 inches||9.00 x 14.50 x 23.00 inches||14.37 x 10.63 x 22.24 inches||12.50 x 9.00 x 14.00 inches|
|Item Weight||6.35 lbs||5.51 lbs||5.15 lbs||5.40 lbs||6.42 lbs||5.07 lbs|
|Size||20.4-Inch||One Size||18.5-Inch||Carry-On 21-Inch||22"||Small|
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The Amazon Basics 18” is slightly smaller but fits just as much stuff as the Travelpro 19”, it has smoother zippers, it’s easier to maneuver, it has double wheels for stability, much better internal organization, it’s half the price (Amazon Basics $54.99, Travelpro - $98.99) and all around the Amazon Basics feels better and lighter when filled with the same exact load.
I was able to fit enough carefully selected items for a Mon-Fri business trip: work shoes, thin slippers, blow up pillow and pillow case for the sleepless hotel nights when the pillows feel like bricks, quick dry micro fleece travel towel which doubles as a blanket for those nights on uncomfortable hotel couches when you just wish you had a nice blanket while watching TV, water pick, 3 business pants, 3 sleeveless business tops, 1 suit jacket, 1 business lightweight cardigan, underwear for 5 days, pajamas, 2 t-shirts, 1 lightweight sweatpants, jewelry, mirror, portable speaker, lightweight water repellant jacket, and travel wipes. Toiletries did not fit so I’ll carry them in my laptop bag along with a lightweight zip-up jacket, umbrella, snacks, portfolio, documents, chargers, mouse, laptop, receipt pouch, and crossbody purse which fits in the laptop bag.
The carry-on dimensions are 23" x 15" x 8" (including wheels). This may be a few inches too big for domestic flights (that have a 21" limit),
It will be too large for international flights (that usually have an 18" size limit). AmazonBasics makes a similar carry-on that is 18" tall.
1. It's well built
2. It's actually pretty roomy when you use compression cubes.
3. The fabric is nice
4. The wheels/ steering are FANTASTIC
5. It's got lots of internal pockets
6. It has the built-in TSA lock
The only pseudo-con I have is the handle feels flimsy when fully extended. Since I'm 5'1", it's a non-issue for me but if you're tall it could be problematic. It's only when completely extended, though.
I'm looking forward to getting lots of use from this well made bag.
Our five year old, and our seven year old each rolled their own bags through the airport with no problems. Wheels were smooth and went in whatever direction we wanted. The handles stuck a little sometimes, but honestly I’ve never owned luggage that didn’t have this problem once in awhile. Happy with the purchase.
Top reviews from other countries
Yes...I would highly recommend this great case.