- Size (LWH): 4.61 inches, 2.4 inches, 0.5 inches
- Weight: 0.64 ounces
AmazonBasics Silicone Case for AT&T and Verizon iPhone 4 and iPhone 4S (Pink)
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Try Prime for free
Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Specially designed for iPhone 4
- Soft-touch ripple pattern for improved grip
- Silicone case offers strong protection without adding bulk
Customers Also Shopped For
Top Customer Reviews
Price: Excellent. In this price range, we didn't find anything that offered better protection for the price. But I'd really appreciate input from those who did. Our opinion was based on shopping around, browsing through other options at Amazon, feedback from friends who also had iPhones, etc.
Protection - Fair to Good. However, don't expect it to withstand major forces or be as reliable as some more expensive choices. Harder materials stand up to heavier blows than the silicone case. After using this case, we found it offered adequate protection but we still prefer our hard cases. I think this may just come down to a matter of preference for your needs. Obviously, if you work from home and take your phone along less often than someone constantly on the go, you may not want - or need - the most expensive options out there.
Practicality - Very good to excellent. It does keep your phone cleaner than using it without a case. It doesn't attract dust. Also, the silicone fits around the phone perfectly and isn't too tight. It has openings for volume and ringer control. Headphones are easily attached and you can reach the power button, etc. You'll definitely notice how less often you have to spend cleaning and maintaining your phone. You can charge it without removing the case.Read more ›
Actully it fits well except for the right edge, for me is to lose.
Value for money:
* Good: Pretty good case for a rather cheap price.
* Very easy to put it on and take it off
* No need to take it off in order for it to fit to my iHome
* Better than a standard silicon case, it's kind of stiffer and I really liked it.
* Slide easily into your pocket
* Holds well on any surface, I like to put it on my leg - and it holds well!
* The case holds the phone almost perfectly (at least in my case), there is a certain point where is has some gap, but generally good.
* I took the black one, and really liked how it looks. It has some spiral texture at the back, which makes it interesting, but not too loud.
* Overall look is pretty good, specifically in black, though my friend claims it should be thinner.
* From time to time, you will find small grains on it, like salt and other kinds of dirt. This is a bit annoying, but they go off quickly.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I used this case for a year and a half. It was super cheap and I was amazed by how long it lasted. The case is very flexible so it is easy to take on and off your iPhone. Read morePublished 11 months ago by Jim
Liked this case but seemed to stretch out and come off all the time in my purse which was a little annoying.Published 13 months ago by K Henderson
I have a $35 case for my iPhone and I use this one! Doesn't slip and slide around, has good protection if you drop the phone and the flexible silicon material lets you plug things... Read morePublished 16 months ago by PRM