AmazonBasics Silicone Hot Handle Cover/Holder - Red
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Insulating kitchen accessory protects hands from hot pan handles
- High-quality, heat-resistant silicone creates insulating layer of protection; oven safe up to 475 Degrees F/250 Degrees C
- Works with a variety of long cookware handles including most cast iron skillets; sleek alternative to traditional pot holders and oven mitts
- DO NOT use holder when coming in contact with open flames, leave the holder on the handle while cooking in the oven, or use with temperatures higher than 250 degrees C/475 degrees F for longer than 1 hour
- DO use as a guard to protect your hands from burns, use the anti-slip grip to slide the holder onto a hot handle, and use to transfer hot items to and from the oven
- Slides on and off easily; stays securely in place while in use; measures 5.6 inches long x 1.9 inches wide
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
AmazonBasics Hot Handle Holder
A useful addition to any busy kitchen, the AmazonBasics Hot Handle Holder makes it easy to safely move hot pans from stovetop to oven or table without burning hands. The small, practical accessory offers a great alternative to traditional pot holders and large oven mitts, which can be bulky and hard to locate when you need them—and in the way when you don’t. The holder, instead, fits smoothly over the handle of the in-use pan, so it’s always in place (and never in the way) when lifting the pan to move, flip food, or serve.
For safe use, DO:
- Use as a guard to protect your hands from burns
- Use the anti-slip grip to slide the holder onto a hot handle
- Use to transfer hot items to and from the oven
For safe use, DO NOT:
- Use holder when coming in contact with open flames
- Leave the holder on the handle while cooking in the oven
- Use with temperatures higher than 250 degrees C/475 degrees F for longer than 1 hour
- Insulating “sleeve” protects hands from hot handles
- Made of heat-resistant silicone
- Works with a variety of long cookware handles
- Alternative to traditional pot holders and oven mitts
- Textured surface for enhanced comfort and a slip-free grip
- Slides on and off easily
- Measures 5.8 inches long
Textured Surface for Comfort
Small raised bumps in rows along the exterior surface of the hot handle holder provide added comfort and a reliable slip-free grip. The textured surface also makes it easy to hold on and create traction when pulling the holder on or off.
High Heat Resistance
Made of high-quality, heat-resistant silicone, the sleek holder feels comfortable in the hand and provides ample insulation, protecting hands from an otherwise too-hot-to-touch handle. Experience a safe, secure hold—perfect for anything from copper pans to cast-iron skillets, at home or when camping.
Oven safe up to 475 Degrees F/250 Degrees C. Not intended for use with direct flames or stainless steel cookware
Easy to Slide On/Off
Measuring 5.8 inches long, the hot handle holder works with almost any long cookware handle. It slides on and off easily and offers enough grip to keep it securely in place during use.
An Amazon Brand.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Results: My favorites in order- The quilted ones (easy to slip on and off and will work on any pan. The Amazon basics have little bumps that help the grip a little so it probably comes in ahead of the lodge, but for smaller pans the small lodge one is better.
Hope this helps- I like all of these better than a regular hot pad.
My only criticism is that the heavier pans tend to feel unwieldy one handed as the Silicone Hot Handle allows the handle to swivel once you've lifted a skillet from a supporting surface. It's amazing how focused you can get when hot things get wobbly. Still: better than the cheap oven mitts I was using before.
Its a buy, just remember to keep your grip tight.