Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Wonder Woman now available on Blu-ray, 3D, and 4K Tailgating ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 443 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 482 reviews
on September 17, 2017
For the price, it's fantastic! I did end up returning it but only b/c I had one sole purpose for this sling bag which didn't fit my unusual need. It wasn't for a camera. My only intention was to store a Walkera Rodeo 150 quadcopter + Devo7 transmitter + Kylin FPV goggles which it ended upworking out perfectly. A little too perfect b/c there wasn't much space for anything else. As far as the product goes, it's great. The inside lining is a contrasting color, the velcro holds on strong and the build quality is decent. Would-be buyers should be aware though that this is designed to go on the right shoulder which for me is the opposite. I knew that going in and it wasn't the deal breaker. What I didn't like was that I wasn't able to hold batteries, charge adapter, balance charger, antennas, extra propellers in a separate compartment since the main items take up so much space. It'll fits but it's a tight squeeze and stuff ends up everywhere if I don't take things in and out in a particular order in a specific layout.

I can't say I was surprised by anything. Reviews are pretty spot on. For those looking to store a Walkera Rodeo 150 like myself, yes it does fit in the top compartment (but barely) which is more than I can say for any other bag with a dedicated top compartment. I didn't want to keep it strapped to the outside like I see other FPV'ers. The point for me was to not announce to the world that I'm carrying a quad with the intention of flying it around. Also I wanted it to be more protected.
on September 18, 2017
I was originally going to order the $30. amazon basics sling... not for any particular reason, I just decided on that one. I needed it for an event and it wasn't going to make it to me in 2 days, so I switched it out for this bag. I needed something small and compact that would carry a body, an extra lens, my cell phone/keys and also house my charger and cord. I shoot high school football games and I don't like a bunch of weight on my back. This worked perfectly. holds everything plus my little instax mini printer & film (i just like to keep it all together), it's comfortable, well made, and customizable. I re-arranged the inserts to fit my gear, they are padded dividers with velcro, so you can stick them however you like inside. I'm not a "one shoulder/sling" fan, but it works well. I can swivel it from the back to the front and use it like a table top if I need to switch out a lens or check my phone. I will update this review if the materials or construction doesn't hold up. I have at least 8 more games to shoot, so this bag will get put to the test.
on September 21, 2017
I found that it is very awkward. When in place on my back, it rode too high (despite attempts to adjust) and it felt about to chock me. It also is narrow and projects outward substantially when loaded up with camera equipment and felt like I had a raccoon holding on to my back when I would move (not something I have experienced personally, but maybe that gives some sense for the feeling). A flatter, more back-hugging, distribution of weight would have been better. Regarding the partitions, I tried many alternatives and found that after a frustrating hour or so, that no option seemed to work for me. Again, a flat design with one layer of compartments with adequate cushioning would have been preferable. This Sling Backpack tries to offer a three-dimensional volume to fill up, rather than the equivalent of a flat 'drawer' as in many camera backpacks. Finally, it is comically bulky when slipped around in front to access the compartment. Hardly a discreet solution to carrying equipment, nor space efficient.
on March 17, 2017
After reading countless reviews on various sling backpacks, I decided to purchase this Amazon branded pack. Let me just say, if you're looking for a small and effecient pack that easily holds a DSLR and a couple lenses, pick this up! I can fit my Nikon D5300, 18-55 kit lens, 70-300mm telephoto lens, charger, lens hood, extra batteries, extra camera strap, and still have room for a flash or prime lens. Plus the top can hold a few small items which I like to store my wallet, Samsung Note 5, and portable cell charger. As far as how it fits, I'm 6"1 and weigh 270lbs (weightlifter body type) and this fits nice with a little slack left in the straps. I bought this for my trip to Disneyland and weekend hikes and I am very satisfied. Plus the price is killer! Thank you Amazon!
on February 16, 2017
I am a new(er) photographer, and I've been acquiring gear that has become nessessary as I've progressed. A good bag is essential. Period. Amazon basics is a great program, and this bag is a reflection of that. It's compact (maybe half the size of a standard book bag), comfortable, and versatile. This review is written after using it for months.

Pro's:
- sling strap is comfortable and adjustable
- the compartments are a great use of small space. Foam and Velcro dividers allow you to create a space for your specific set of gear
- Top pocket for extra's (batteries, chargers, snacks etc)
- **most useful feature (my opinion)**: the major compartment has a wrap around zippered opening. Using the sling strap, you can slide the bag around to your front and the compartment becomes a work space that you can use to switch out lenses, arrange gear, or drop your sunglasses into while shooting photos. It's one of those things I thought was cool until I used it and realized is invaluable.
- Side elastic pocket for water bottle or other small bits of gear
- Just because I like it... the interior is orange, bag is black. It looks cool, and reminds me of the design of higher end camera bags.

Cons:
- Beyond a day hike or quick grab-and-go photo trip, this bag will be too small
- Often found myself wishing it was 3-4 inches taller (along with the space this would afford.
- **Something that would be very useful in future iterations of the bag would be a flat pocket between the bag and my back for an iPad mini/book/notepad

Overall:

I really like this bag. It's compact, light weight and versatile. The very reasonable price tag makes you feel good about the purchase, and after months of use, it has held up well to the elements (side note: I got caught in a long rainstorm on a hike and the bag absorbed a lot of water without the interior becoming wet, and my camera was untouched). I especially love using it as an abbreviated work station while shooting photos. I will use this bag for as long as it holds up.
**UPDATE 12-31-15**

This bag has carried my X-S1 & X10, ND filter set, screw-on filter set, remote, 3x spare batteries, cleaning supplies, WB cards, and a Dolica AX620B100 thur, well, everything you could get into to get a picture, and is still going after the last 8 months.

I STILL would not pick this thing up by the top handle when it is fully loaded because of the way the zippers are, but bottom line, all the zippers, stitching, liners, velcro, and padding on the strap is still looking 100% fine.

I NEVER thought that this bag would last or be so versatile, I was wrong. The best bag I have had in years, hands down!

**Original**

I tried out 4 other sling style backpacks from Bower, Xtec, etc etc. They ALL were about the same size & held the same amount in the Main Compartment, but the BIGGEST downfall was the dividers, there was only one way to place them in the compartment...and that meant there was only a few ways to arrange the compartment. This was because most of the interior was nylon, with just patches of cloth here & there for the Velcro to grab a hold of.

NOT so with the Amazon Basics one, it’s interior is ALL cloth, which means that you CAN set up the compartment just like you want to.

Straps are OK, zippers are OK, overall this is an OK sling camera back pack. I suggest that you grab this one over any other “low cost” one you see, or even a few that are higher priced.

My main complaint is that the top pocket section is small, much smaller than any of the other ones I tried out. One CY-20 flash, x2 extra batteries, a hand strap, and my lens hood filled it up to the max. Every other one I tried could hold almost double that this one does. That, and the fact the because of the way it zips up when you use the top handle ALL the weight is placed on the nylon zippers.....not good at all.

Bottom line, it is worth the $25 shipped, any more and I would look elsewhere.....
on March 8, 2016
This sporty SLR camera bag has plenty of space for all your camera accessories and will ensure safe transport where ever the photos take you.

First off, let me say that I love Amazon Basics products and I'm glad Amazon is manufacturing great items and awesome values. So it wasn't a surprise to me that this camera bag would fit the bill for my DSLR travel requirements. It's interior has more then enough space to fit your basic photography needs. The across the shoulder design is convenient and stay put when your walking around looking for that next awesome shot.

The build quality is good and has plastic bottom footings to ensure durability. The zippers are solid and will put up with your daily use. A top compartment can hold extra batteries, charger and memory cards. If your looking for a great bag that won't brake your pocket book then check this one out.
on December 15, 2014
I use this to pack my mirror less camera, NEX6 with kit lens. The bag fits the camera perfectly, and you can definitely fit one or two more lenses in there, a telephoto like the Sony SEL55210 and another one. I have not tried out the tripod holder, but from the looks of it, it seems like pretty basic.

What else can you fit in there?
- The top cover has enough room for your keys, smartphone, small packages of snacks and even one of those 8oz bottled waters.
- Or you can pack a small tablet, the size of the kindle eReader or the kindle fire hd (2nd gen) in the top compartment.
- Depending on the size of your camera, you can certainly pack your charger, extra batteries, and other accessories in the main compartment. The orange separators help out with that a lot.

Overall impression: This is a basic camera sling bag that serves its purpose very well. The material feels durable and the minimal branding helps with the look. If you are into the sling bags, then this one will certainly serve your purpose. I like this type of bags because you can easily swing around the bag and grab your camera for quickly taking a photo. There is enough padding inside to guard against any accidental bumps during transit.
on January 10, 2017
This is very good bag. It is bigger than I expected it to be. There's a lot of room for your camera with lens mounted, charger and an additional lens or microphone. It also has another compartment for whatever flat items you might need like filters, extra batteries a flash, etc. The divider sections are velcro edged so you can configure compartments to your needs. The interior is a bright orange, great for finding (mostly black) accessories. The handle on top is handy (what?) and the shoulder sling is long enough to shoulder it like a satchel. It's got a rubber bottom with molded feet in case you need to set it down in wet pavement. The fabric material looks like it would shed water pretty good, as well. The bag is very sturdily constructed and unobtrusive looking. It doesn't scream 'Steal me! I've got a lot expensive stuff in me!!!' Great bag for a day shoot or when you don't want or need to lug a bunch of gear. I'm getting it's big brother next!
on January 4, 2015
I rather enjoy this camera bag, it's sleek, slim, comfortable, and doesn't make me look like a goober when I'm wearing it. The 3 point strap system keeps it snug and secure, while the two point gives flexibility to swing it around in front of you for quick access to gear.
The foam/Velcro inserts work well for organizing gear, and fit just as secure (if not better) than some more expensive bags I've owned. Material and construction feel very high quality, outside is rugged and water resistant, inside is soft and plush. Only exception being the memory card slots on the inside of the main compartment flap, they're too small for an SD in it's case, and too big for a naked (we don't want that now!) SD, feels like the seems are going to wear out.

This bag is certainly a great happy medium for people who want to carry a decent amount of gear without too much bulk. That being said, one of the major drawbacks is that I can't fit my Canon T5 in the camera compartment if I leave the battery grip on. Not a huge deal breaker since there's room in the main compartment, just kinda annoying. Which leads to another drawback, you'll be going into the main compartment for your lens anyway since the camera compartment is only just big enough for the body. This isn't a huge deal since the body probably rides more snug and secure this way, though it does get a bit tedious.

Overall, the bag works well, feels good, keeps gear organized and protected. Probably one of the best deals you'll find for the money. Especially since mine was just an extra thrown in with the camera kit I bought.