Your Garage Beauty LyingGame STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning gotpremiere gotpremiere gotpremiere  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 428 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 467 reviews
on January 9, 2016
I wanted to carry my Nikon 3300 with telezoom len (55-300) and 35mm len. The sling backpack fit all three comfortably and can hold more. One person reviewed he feared that his equipment will fall out when moving the bag forward. Well you do not need to open the opening all the way to get to your equipment out. Stock your equipment based on how it is positioned when you move it to the front. The thin strap I will probably never use. As one reviewer said you can only wear it on one shoulder, although you can wear it on either but the case will be upside down in the back. It was bigger than I thought, but a good size. I purchased a full backpack previously, however I decided not to carry all my equipment. I just want to pick up and go.
review image
on March 11, 2016
Had it for a day and already love it. The pictures dont show just how roomy and adaptable it is. I purchased a traditional shoulder style bag about a year ago and have been carrying my camera in it since. After a day carrying a camera and doing what I do, defiantly not the most comfortable of arrangements. Recieved this bag today and traded out and what a nice pleasant surprise it was. Big roomy, no squeak (you could hear me a mile away with the old camera bag) and namely a padded strap and back to the bag. You don't think about those things when you pick out a camera bag, after all its all about the camera, till your slogging bag and all with you. Its a nice comfort, and the rearrange-able interior is nice. Its not the biggest camera bag and I deliberately choose it for that. I have a big a traditional bag for literally, everything. However I've found when I am going in the field, usually I know what lenses I plan on shooting with and ditch most of mine at home when I am going. This lets me do that and leave my lenses in the big bag where its not squeaking, weighting down on my shoulder and with poor padding, load up and go with what I plan on using. Even if I decide to be adventurous and pack my beer can lens along with my stock lens, there's room to squeeze big boy in there. Another thing I found I was pleasantly surprised with was the top/hatch storage compartment. Lets me stick a field log, cell phone, car keys and other little necessities that normally I wouldn't stick in with the camera but sometimes mysteriously end up in there without consciously deciding to do so. Tripod holder to the side I am not a fan of not that it matters, usually I am carrying mine in my hands anyways and wouldn't want it walloping me as I walk. Do like the front pouch, another trinket catcher that makes storage really nice and doable on this bag. Overall, very happy. In a year I'll know and see how it holds up given the misery my bags seem to suffer once I get going.
on June 12, 2016
First impressions are great. The bag is exactly as described on the website as far as size and shape. I appreciate how simple the style is, without trying to be flashy or gaudy. I am about 5'11 200 pounds and I feel like this fits perfectly on my back. As someone who has recently been doing photography as a hobby this bag is great for me. I have a camera, a mini tripod, my battery charger, a remote for the camera, and will be adding lens filters shortly. There is plenty of room to spare, without feeling like you are lugging around a suitcase.

One thing I feel like is not really talked about in the product description is that the side has a little tripod holder that folds out of a bottom pocket, and then uses a strap buckle at the top to secure it in place. I bought the Amazon basics lightweight tripod; and two of the feet sit in the little pocket, with the strap going around the body at the top. This is a great way to bring your tripod along hands free for a hike or going to a shoot somewhere. The tripod does stick out a bit of the top of the bag, so be careful in tight spaces; but with the slender size of the bag this is to be expected.

The bag itself seems to be very solid and well built. I will be updating over time in regards to how it stands up. As of right now I would absolutely reccomend this to anyone looking for a medium sized on the go camera bag.
on March 17, 2017
After reading countless reviews on various sling backpacks, I decided to purchase this Amazon branded pack. Let me just say, if you're looking for a small and effecient pack that easily holds a DSLR and a couple lenses, pick this up! I can fit my Nikon D5300, 18-55 kit lens, 70-300mm telephoto lens, charger, lens hood, extra batteries, extra camera strap, and still have room for a flash or prime lens. Plus the top can hold a few small items which I like to store my wallet, Samsung Note 5, and portable cell charger. As far as how it fits, I'm 6"1 and weigh 270lbs (weightlifter body type) and this fits nice with a little slack left in the straps. I bought this for my trip to Disneyland and weekend hikes and I am very satisfied. Plus the price is killer! Thank you Amazon!
on February 16, 2017
I am a new(er) photographer, and I've been acquiring gear that has become nessessary as I've progressed. A good bag is essential. Period. Amazon basics is a great program, and this bag is a reflection of that. It's compact (maybe half the size of a standard book bag), comfortable, and versatile. This review is written after using it for months.

Pro's:
- sling strap is comfortable and adjustable
- the compartments are a great use of small space. Foam and Velcro dividers allow you to create a space for your specific set of gear
- Top pocket for extra's (batteries, chargers, snacks etc)
- **most useful feature (my opinion)**: the major compartment has a wrap around zippered opening. Using the sling strap, you can slide the bag around to your front and the compartment becomes a work space that you can use to switch out lenses, arrange gear, or drop your sunglasses into while shooting photos. It's one of those things I thought was cool until I used it and realized is invaluable.
- Side elastic pocket for water bottle or other small bits of gear
- Just because I like it... the interior is orange, bag is black. It looks cool, and reminds me of the design of higher end camera bags.

Cons:
- Beyond a day hike or quick grab-and-go photo trip, this bag will be too small
- Often found myself wishing it was 3-4 inches taller (along with the space this would afford.
- **Something that would be very useful in future iterations of the bag would be a flat pocket between the bag and my back for an iPad mini/book/notepad

Overall:

I really like this bag. It's compact, light weight and versatile. The very reasonable price tag makes you feel good about the purchase, and after months of use, it has held up well to the elements (side note: I got caught in a long rainstorm on a hike and the bag absorbed a lot of water without the interior becoming wet, and my camera was untouched). I especially love using it as an abbreviated work station while shooting photos. I will use this bag for as long as it holds up.
**UPDATE 12-31-15**

This bag has carried my X-S1 & X10, ND filter set, screw-on filter set, remote, 3x spare batteries, cleaning supplies, WB cards, and a Dolica AX620B100 thur, well, everything you could get into to get a picture, and is still going after the last 8 months.

I STILL would not pick this thing up by the top handle when it is fully loaded because of the way the zippers are, but bottom line, all the zippers, stitching, liners, velcro, and padding on the strap is still looking 100% fine.

I NEVER thought that this bag would last or be so versatile, I was wrong. The best bag I have had in years, hands down!

**Original**

I tried out 4 other sling style backpacks from Bower, Xtec, etc etc. They ALL were about the same size & held the same amount in the Main Compartment, but the BIGGEST downfall was the dividers, there was only one way to place them in the compartment...and that meant there was only a few ways to arrange the compartment. This was because most of the interior was nylon, with just patches of cloth here & there for the Velcro to grab a hold of.

NOT so with the Amazon Basics one, it’s interior is ALL cloth, which means that you CAN set up the compartment just like you want to.

Straps are OK, zippers are OK, overall this is an OK sling camera back pack. I suggest that you grab this one over any other “low cost” one you see, or even a few that are higher priced.

My main complaint is that the top pocket section is small, much smaller than any of the other ones I tried out. One CY-20 flash, x2 extra batteries, a hand strap, and my lens hood filled it up to the max. Every other one I tried could hold almost double that this one does. That, and the fact the because of the way it zips up when you use the top handle ALL the weight is placed on the nylon zippers.....not good at all.

Bottom line, it is worth the $25 shipped, any more and I would look elsewhere.....
on March 8, 2016
This sporty SLR camera bag has plenty of space for all your camera accessories and will ensure safe transport where ever the photos take you.

First off, let me say that I love Amazon Basics products and I'm glad Amazon is manufacturing great items and awesome values. So it wasn't a surprise to me that this camera bag would fit the bill for my DSLR travel requirements. It's interior has more then enough space to fit your basic photography needs. The across the shoulder design is convenient and stay put when your walking around looking for that next awesome shot.

The build quality is good and has plastic bottom footings to ensure durability. The zippers are solid and will put up with your daily use. A top compartment can hold extra batteries, charger and memory cards. If your looking for a great bag that won't brake your pocket book then check this one out.
on December 15, 2014
I use this to pack my mirror less camera, NEX6 with kit lens. The bag fits the camera perfectly, and you can definitely fit one or two more lenses in there, a telephoto like the Sony SEL55210 and another one. I have not tried out the tripod holder, but from the looks of it, it seems like pretty basic.

What else can you fit in there?
- The top cover has enough room for your keys, smartphone, small packages of snacks and even one of those 8oz bottled waters.
- Or you can pack a small tablet, the size of the kindle eReader or the kindle fire hd (2nd gen) in the top compartment.
- Depending on the size of your camera, you can certainly pack your charger, extra batteries, and other accessories in the main compartment. The orange separators help out with that a lot.

Overall impression: This is a basic camera sling bag that serves its purpose very well. The material feels durable and the minimal branding helps with the look. If you are into the sling bags, then this one will certainly serve your purpose. I like this type of bags because you can easily swing around the bag and grab your camera for quickly taking a photo. There is enough padding inside to guard against any accidental bumps during transit.
on February 26, 2017
So the bag is made out of some nice material doesn't feel cheap at all.
The pictures I'm providing just for reference, I've stuffed into the bag just to see what I could fit.

The main pouch
1x Rebel Sl1 + battery grip no lens attached.
- Tamron 70-200, Tokina 11-16, Tamron 28-75 and a Canon 40mm. I even managed to put my wallet and keys in here
Top pouch
- Flash, battery charger, AA battery charger, 6 camera batters and there's still some extra space.

I even have a small manfroto tripod on the side.

I'll probably update my review once I've used it longer but just putting it on, the bag feels solid but it does feel heavy. But ill probably have the camera and a lens out so overall I say good bag.
review image review image
on January 10, 2017
This is very good bag. It is bigger than I expected it to be. There's a lot of room for your camera with lens mounted, charger and an additional lens or microphone. It also has another compartment for whatever flat items you might need like filters, extra batteries a flash, etc. The divider sections are velcro edged so you can configure compartments to your needs. The interior is a bright orange, great for finding (mostly black) accessories. The handle on top is handy (what?) and the shoulder sling is long enough to shoulder it like a satchel. It's got a rubber bottom with molded feet in case you need to set it down in wet pavement. The fabric material looks like it would shed water pretty good, as well. The bag is very sturdily constructed and unobtrusive looking. It doesn't scream 'Steal me! I've got a lot expensive stuff in me!!!' Great bag for a day shoot or when you don't want or need to lug a bunch of gear. I'm getting it's big brother next!