4 Year Luggage Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- No deductibles or added costs. Parts, labor and shipping included.
- Stains, rips or tears and seam separation covered from day one. Other breakdowns covered after the manufacturer warranty expires.
- File a claim online or by phone 24/7.
- If we can't repair it, we'll replace it or reimburse the purchase price with an Amazon e-gift card.
- Plans are only valid for new or certified refurbished products purchased in the last 30 days with no pre-existing damage. Protection plan documents will be delivered via email within 24 hours of purchase.
AmazonBasics Softside Spinner Luggage Suitcase - 30.9 Inch, Black
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Outer dimensions (including wheels): 17.5 x 12.9 x 30.9 Inches; Interior dimensions: 16.5 x 10.6 x 26.7 Inches
- Interior capacity: 77 Liters
- Weight: 7.87 lbs.
- Large 30-inch softside spinner luggage - ideal for trips lasting longer than a week
- Softside design can collapse a bit to fit more easily into tight spaces (compared to hardside)
- Fabric lining for added protection from scratches and snags; 150D-polyester interior organizer with 3 zippered pockets for conveniently storing smaller items
- Expandable for up to 25% additional packing capacity; solid, strong zippers; telescoping handle for comfortable maneuvering; securely mounted short handle
- 360-degree spinner wheels ensure smooth-rolling mobility in any direction
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
More items to explore
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
An Amazon Brand. Access AmazonBasics' Three Year Limited Warranty for Luggage here: https://m.media-amazon.com/images/G/01/Amazon-Basics/Warranty/Luggage_Warranty._CB514785408_.pdf
From the manufacturer
AmazonBasics Softside Spinner Luggage - 30.9 Inch
With its extra-large 30.9-inch size, this AmazonBasics softside spinner luggage offers some serious packing space--perfect for extended vacations or trips lasting longer than a week.
Compared to hardside luggage, the softside luggage offers enhanced flexibility. It can fit into tight spaces more easily or be collapsed down a bit to make room for other bags or for more compact storage when not in use.
- Durable zipper closer
- Fabric lining
- 150D-polyester interior organizer with 3 zippered pockets
- Solid, strong zippers
- Telescoping handle
- Securely mounted short handle
- 360-degree spinner wheels
Zipper Closure with Expander Feature
The spinner luggage provides a durable zipper for reliable closure, and its expandable design creates more packing space for extra room when you need it (and less when you don’t).
Fabric Lining with Interior Storage Pockets
The luggage features a fabric lining that helps protect stored items from scratches and snags, while its three interior storage pockets, each with a secure-closing zipper, help keep things safely stored and neatly organized, making it easier to find what you need when you arrive.
Telescoping Handle & Securely Mounted Short Handle
For added convenience, the AmazonBasics carry-on luggage comes equipped with a user-friendly telescoping handle that locks into place. Extend the handle when rolling the luggage, and then collapse it down in one smooth move for compact storage when not in use or when placing in an overhead compartment.
The securely mounted (and thoroughly tested) short handle offers rugged strength for stable lifting, where the short handle is
Four 360-Degree Spinner Wheels
Maneuver the luggage around with ease thanks to its four 360-degree spinner wheels. Unlike other rolling luggage that rolls just forwards and backwards—the AmazonBasics spinner luggage offers superior strength and glides effortlessly in any direction.
AmazonBasics Product Testing
To ensure the highest quality luggage for flight crews and routine travelers, the AmazonBasics testing team conducts a full range of rigorous qualification protocols across its entire line of luggage. AmazonBasics strict quality-testing procedures simulate the conditions of real-world travel usage, and the testing covers multiple components like stability, strength, and durability.
Stability test, active-handle-strength test, castor/roller-durability test, drop test, zipper test, colorfastness test, seam-strength test, control-elements test, stacking-capacity test, effects-of-extreme-temperature-change test, effects-of-humidity-exposure test, and resistance-to-corrosion test