|Item Weight||1.7 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||1.6 x 5 x 5.3 inches|
|California residents||Click here for Proposition 65 warning|
|Item model number||PBH-1000|
AmazonBasics Tilting TV Wall Mount for 12-inch to 39-inch TVs
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $7.75. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Want this professionally installed?
- Installation of 1 customer-supplied TV mounting bracket
- Securing the TV and load testing the hardware
- Cord concealment within provider-supplied cover
- TV cannot be mounted above a fireplace
- TV mounting is for drywall only
- Mounting brackets requiring assembly by the pro may result in a revised estimate
- Pro will contact you within 1 business day to schedule
- Kick back and only pay when the job is done
- Backed by Amazon's Happiness Guarantee
- Book the service directly on Amazon
- Receive confirmation within 1 business day
- Backed by Amazon's Happiness Guarantee
- Tilting TV wall mount accommodates 12- to 39-inch TVs (up to 40 pounds) for an enhanced home TV-viewing experience
- 13 degrees of tilt for optimal viewing angle (+10 to -3 degrees)
- Made of heavy-duty steel for reliable strength
- Low profile—extends only 1.5 inches from the wall for a clean appearance
- Fits VESA 200x200, 200x100, 100x100, 75x75, and 50x50 mm mounting patterns (The VESA mounting patterns are the distances (in mm) between the four screw holes on the back of the TV)
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
From the manufacturer
AmazonBasics Tilting TV Wall Mount
For 12-inch to 39-inch TVs
Enhance your home TV-viewing experience with this AmazonBasics Tilting TV Wall Mount. Ideal for a living room, family room, basement, or bedroom, the wall mount offers a more aesthetic alternative to traditional placement of a TV on a bulky TV stand or dresser. The TV wall mount accommodates 12-inch to 39-inch flat-panel TVs, and it provides everything needed for easy mounting.
The TV must have a VESA 200mm mounting pattern or smaller. VESA pattern mounting holes should be 200x200, 200x100, 100x100, or 75x75 mm (8x8, 8x4, 4x4, or 3x3 inches) apart from each other vertically and horizontally for the bracket to fit.
Note: Before purchasing, check the mounting interface (VESA) on the back of the TV, as well as cable/input access, TV weight, and wall stud location, to determine if the TV wall mount is compatible.
- TV wall mount for 12- to 39-inch TVs
- Tilts +10/-3 (13 degrees of tilt)
- Low profile (only 1.5 inches from the wall)
- TV wall mount can hold up to 40 pounds
- Includes adapters and all necessary mounting hardware
The wall mount not only frees up surface space in the room by mounting a TV to the wall, but it also provides an exceptionally low profile of just 1.5 inches. The mount keeps the TV close to the wall for out-of-the-way aesthetics and an uncluttered viewing experience.
Heavy-Duty Steel Construction
Made of heavy-duty steel, the tilting TV wall mount ensures reliable strength and built-to-last performance. The metal wall mount effortlessly supports the weight of a TV (up to 40 pounds), and it ensures safety and peace of mind when properly installed.
In the Box
The AmazonBasics Tilting TV Wall Mount fits most small- to mid-size TVs with a mounting hole pattern, including Sony, Samsung, Panasonic, Vizio, Toshiba, Philips, LG, SHARP AQUOS, RCA and other popular brands. Adapters, mounting hardware, bubble leveler, user manual and wall mounting template are included for assembly.
Backed by an AmazonBasics 1-Year Limited Warranty
Top customer reviews
Its excellent because its simple to install (notwithstanding the issues below) its very small, it mounts on sheet rock, bricks and/or studs.
I mounted mine to sheet rock, and its solid - my 55" screen is no problem for it, and its solid.
So what could be wrong? Really only a few things:
1. The manual. The documentation certainly took an interesting journey from the language of origin to the American language. Along the way it got confused, lost and seemed to have enjoyed a few beers too. It got there in the end, but there were some casualties in transit. In the interests of keeping the price low the paper is wafer thin, and each language is crammed around each image so the images do not need reprinting. for the small increase in price, and the huge increase in usability, putting in a bigger manual would be well worth it.
2. The spirit level (see attachment) I carefully measured and marked, but as I was mounting this, I thought "that's not quite straight, is it?" It was not! the image shows the built in spirit level compared to my spirit level. Its quite off, but close enough so you may not notice it!
3. the holes on the back. I have a mainstream LG TV. When I put the wall side of the mount on the wall, it was perfectly centered above the fireplace - down to 1/32nd of an inch - it was perfect! I then attached the other half of the mount to the back of the TV. Only, the holes didnt quite match - so, yes, it fitted, but no, it was not centered. Which meant the TV would not center on the wall. Which was hugely frustrating. Had I known ahead of time, I could have compensated - so mount the TV side of the bracket before you mount the wall side.
This is a replacement item ,the first one would not tighten to hold tv from going to lowest position. That said this replacement works great and was sent immediately! The first one must have been a fluke /defective. You can't beat the price/quality of this item and Amazon customer service (always Top Notch) !